Enlighten Me

REPLAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

I woke up right after I remembered Baekhyun and I kissing. Neither of us knew how to react afterwards. If I couldn’t even dare to look at him in the eyes before, now it was impossible for me to even cross glares with him.

I did my morning routine.

I showered. Had breakfast, but this time it was a little earlier than usual. And the fact that Baekhyun could come out of his room any time, terrified me.

School was boring. Neither of my classes was interesting, not even my favorite, English.  

It seemed that Baekhyun was hiding from me as well because there was no single day I would miss him around the school’s hallway and today his soul was nowhere to be found.

“I hope I can meet him again… he’s pretty interesting and to begin with, he’s such a gentlemen.”

My thoughts were interrupted by a classmate who sat behind me and spoke nonstop about some guy

She’s lucky. I thought. I would give anything to have Baekhyun by my side.

Finally the bell that dismissed us rang. It wasn’t that exciting for me though.

Going back home meant that I had great possibilities in getting into an argument with Baekbom and that I did not need right now.

I had no social life either, so I couldn’t really stay at a friend’s house, much less hang out with people. The only fun I’ve had was that time I went to a party with Jae and that was pure luck.

Hopefully my life gets a little more exciting or else I’ll end up alone petting forty cats.

I arrived home to shower again. I wanted to black out at least for an hour. I stripped myself from my room’s door all the way to my bathroom, and by that I mean I was completely when I reached the bathroom’s door.

Baekhyun’s pov

I couldn’t go to school nor could I look at Soojin! What is she going to think about me? I’m easy? My reputation isn’t as neat as I wished and besides she’s dating my brother! What if he finds out? Hell! He’ll skin me alive!

I couldn’t go there, I really couldn’t.

“Are you going to school?”

I had to call Chanyeol, my partner in crime. I needed his advice.

“We need to meet!”

“Are you ok? And I am in school already, but what’s the matter?”

“Forget it. Just pick me up after your last class ok?”

“I can skip it if it’s that urgent-“

“No! Don’t. Just come right after ok?”

“Mm ok”

The line was dead.

I just need for Soojin to leave so I can get out of my cave.

Seriously I shouldn’t have done that! My plan on going to that lake didn’t go as smooth as I thought it would nor did I tell her my real intentions. But anyways, how was I supposed to tell my brother’s girlfriend ‘I want you as a woman. As my girlfriend’ what was I thinking?!

I went out for a walk. I needed to clear my mind. I felt awful. I betrayed my own brother! I surely needed to tell him the truth but not before Soojin knew it first.

The walk back home was far and each step I took was a reminder of how far I was to get Soojin.

I couldn’t bare the humiliation itself and the disappointment in my brother.

I chugged one of my favorite alcoholic beverages in case I needed to build in some pride.

I was in for a long ride. Telling Soojin the truth wasn’t as easy as I first thought.

3:30 p.m.

Of course she isn’t home.

But sneaking into her room didn’t seem like a bad idea. As the intruder that I am, I decided to peek at Soojin’s room. Obviously not interested into sniffing her undies that’s not my style but going through her room was a little attracting.

She’s pretty unorganized I got to say. Not like the typical girl you’d see. Her dressing table had no signals of make-up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter