Night = Memories

REPLAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was lying next to me. I felt his warm breath covering my neck. I kept staring at his like-porcelain skin. He’s just perfect.

“I can feel you staring…” Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and turned his view to mine.

He had puppy eyes. I kept enjoying my view. His hair was wild and his body was warm. His hand held my waist tightly.

“I wish we could stay like this forever” I half smiled.

“Why do you say it in such a pity way?”

“I don’t know I feel this is too good to be true.”

“I’m with you now and that’s all that matters.” His soft hands lightly rubbed my cheeks.

I tiled my head as I enjoyed his gentle caress.

“Remember how hard we tried to be with each other?” he stood up and sat next to me.

“Yes” I murmured as I lowered my head. He raised my chin. “What’s the matter?”

“I worry every night that someday you’ll find someone better, someone that’s right for you”

“I want the same girl I wake up to every morning” he smiled as I only kept a half smile, I lowered my head again.

“Listen, I don’t care what others say or think” he grabbed my head with both of his hands, he looked straight into my eyes, “I only want you. Now smile for me.”

He kept smiling as I sighed and smiled. He still had his hands in my cheeks and was still looking directly into my eyes, “…I love you” He said as I smiled. He kissed my foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter