Soojin?

REPLAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

I got home and I noticed no one was around including Baekhyun. “He’s probably with that girl” I sighed as I walked inside my room. I turned the shower on; I was ready to let a cascade run throughout my body. I needed to let the stress go down the drain. I grabbed my long shirt that fitted almost like a dress, the one I used as pjs. I enjoyed my bath, I felt fresh and ready to dream. Suddenly my door opened.

No one said a word. I tried focusing but I couldn’t. He grabbed me from my neck and began to kiss me hungrily. He got on top of me and started pulling my hair. I could smell his breath, he clearly was drunk.

“Get away!” I pushed him, but he kept on coming too strong. “You’re hurting me Bom!” I tried to yank his hands away from me but I couldn’t, he was much stronger.

“What? You don’t provide these services?” He had a devious smirk on his face.

“What the is your problem Bom! Get away!”

“What are you going to do? Call your parents? Well that’s a shame because you don’t have any”

“Or do you want to call my parents?” he stood up and aggressively lifted me through my arms.

“Oh wait, I forgot… you killed them” He chocked me hard enough that I was about to black out. He threw me back into my bed.

“You should’ve died instead” He murmured as he made a disgust face and he walked out of my room.

It hurt, but I couldn’t fight it. He always treated me like a piece of garbage, and I wasn’t sure if he lied anymore. Maybe I was all those things he said.

I crumbled myself in the corner of my bed and I shed blood tears. I promised myself NEVER EVER let anyone put me down like that again. Not even Baekbom, I didn’t care if he kicked me out from his home, I wasn’t going to tolerate any humiliation from anyone and that I swore!

The next morning I woke up with a better attitude. “New day… New me” I sighed as I dropped my shoulders. I actually felt a lot better.

*Knock knock*

“Breakfast is ready!” Nana was at the other side of the door.

“I’m going!” I got dressed and grabbed my stuff as I hurried out.

 

“Good morning” Nana smiled as she served me breakfast.

I paralyzed as I saw Baekhyun eating and staring at me.

 

He genuine smiled and so did I. I felt nervous, he usually never stays for breakfast but today he did. My morning was so far so great until Baekbom had to come in.

“Good morning” He waved away

I didn’t even want to turn to see him. I was so angry of what had happened the night before. Strangely Baekhyun kept staring and I felt my body heat up immediately.

“What’s wrong with that boy?” I kept thinking to myself. “I like it though, but I don’t want to get my hopes up…” Baekbom interrupted my thoughts,

“How did you sleep last night Jin?”

“Good.” I didn’t even dare to see him.

“Are you upset at something?” He kept teasing

“About what?” My questions were short I wanted to let him know I wasn’t interested on anything he had to say but he kept fueling the fire.

“Just… you look tired” He smiled but I only rolled my eyes.

“Are you mad?” Baekhyun asked. My eyes widen, there were few times we crossed each other and every time he spoke my legs wanted to tangle and I wanted to shrink.

“Ani!” I smiled. Baekbom sighed loudly, so obvious that made everyone feel awkward.

“I’ll be leaving first” Baekhyun placed his dish on the sink.

“Yeah me too” I rushed before Baekbom could say any word.

He followed me with his eyes and I could tell he was angry at me leaving right after Baekhyun. I guess he thought I was going to chase after him, but I really wasn’t, I mean I did want to but I controlled myself from showing any need.

“GREAT!” I looked so stupid standing alone as the bus didn’t wait for me.

“Great now I’ll have to walk miles!”

I was already getting tired and my feet looked swollen.

“Soojin! Get in!” Baekhyun stopped next to the cycle’s line. I wanted to reject his offer but my feet were screaming for mercy.

“Do you want to keep walking?” He smiled.

“Ani…”

“Get in.”

As soon as I did I felt awkward. “Seriously why is he so quiet?” My mind spoke.

There was an intense pin drop silence. His posture was like a statue’s and that made me feel out of my comfort zone.

“So do you like school?”

“Yeah, I mean, school is for me” I smiled as he kept a straight view

“Ah is that so? Then maybe you should do my homework” He turned and finally smiled at me.

“Well depends because I’m not so great at all subjects”

“Ah so is that a yes?” he turned his attention to me.

“O-oh, aniyaaaaa!” I giggled as he smiled extremely cute.

“Ugh this boy is making me like him even more”  Do I have to keep reminding my mind not to speak about him?

“You can drop me a block away from school.”

“What? Why should I?” he frowned

“I don’t want for people to see you with me.”

“Why do you say that? Is that a bad thing?”

“… I just know”

“Clearly you don’t. I don’t mind people staring at both of us.” He genuine smiled.

“Seriously?!” You make me want to die. My heart skipped beats like crazy for him.

“Are you sure?” I asked in disbelief.

“Ne.” He smiled as he parked in C-zone. The “Cool” building for seniors.

“Jinjja? Ottoke!?”  I thought as I kept biting my lower lip

“Uh my class is over there! Thank you so much for the ride!”

“Can I go wi- ”

He stood dumbfounded. “Perhaps, did he want to stay with me? yeah right! In your dreams.” I laughed as I slightly slapped myself.

 

Baekhyun’s pov

“Why did she leave so early? I wanted to spend at least a few minutes with her.”  I walked to my class. I couldn’t stop dwelling on the possibilities of Soojin and my brother having any ual . “ that!” I got some visuals and I DID NOT LIKE THEM at all!! I’d rather remember my last night dream with her. That I did LOVE.

Just rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter