Hello Boys

A Black Paradise in My Bad Day

IU's POV



 

I gaped at the mansion in front of me. 'Just who exactly is this guy???' I wondered.

 

"Dongwoon-ah!!" Yoseob shouted into the intercom outside the gates. "It's me! Open the gates," he said.

 

"Hyung? Oh good you're back!! The others just got back too! They're a little bruised up but nothing we can't fix, right?" Yoseob left out a relieved sigh.

 

"Eung, now hurry and open the gates. I have someone to introduce to you guys," Yoseob said in a rush. It was getting colder and I shivered. "Just wait a little more, OK Jieun?"

 

"Eung OK!" I said as the gates unlocked. Yoseob pushed it open just enough to fit the both of us then quickly closed it again. My jaw dropped at the interior.

 

There were two giant staircases that joined in the middle at the top and a huge glass chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. Under where the stairs met, there was an entry way.

 

"I'll give you a tour tomorrow. You should rest up. Oh! But before you go let me introduce you to the others. I'll be right back," he said and went up the stairs leaving me alone.


 

Yoseob's POV



 

I hurried up the stairs and rushed to the room. There I saw Dongwoon applying some healing cream onto Doojoon's bruised cheek. Hyunseung had a bandage on his cheek bone and Kikwang had a bloodied bottom lip. Junhyung was hit above his eyebrow and a lot of blood was dripping down his face.

 

"Yah!!! What happened?!!" I yelled.

 

"An ambush," Kikwang replied

 

"We when to go dump those guys in the dump and got attacked by 7 other guys. They said something lame like HAH WE GOT7!! YOU GOT FOUR!!! And laughed like it was the most hilarious thing," Junhyung said.

 

"So did you beat them up?" I asked.

 

"What else do you think we did. Of course we beat them up!" Hyunseung said. "Why wouldn't we after they scratched my beautiful face!! Haha just kidding but seriously, we've been gone for a while so why are they after us??"

 

"I da naa~ Junnie's the brains ask him. Oh! Guys, I almost forgot!! Hurry up and get clean! There's someone you need to meet," I told them.

 

"Why can't we just go like this?" Kikwang said.

 

"Andwae!! Now hurry and get cleaned up!! When you're finished come down! Arasseo?"

 

"Eung," they all said at the same time with a tone that said 'we don't want to but we'll do it'.


 

IU's POV



 

He was gone for about 10 minutes before he came back down.

 

"Mianhae Jieun. They're uhh, gonna take a little while. Why don't we go to the kitchen for some hot chocolate? You look like you could use some," he said. 'Mmmm that sounds yummy!! Hehhe'  He led me to the kitchen and my stomach decided to growl. No, not growl, roar. 'How embarrassing.' I thought as my cheeks started to heat up. Yoseob chuckled.

 

"Hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head in response. 'Babo tummy! You just had to roar.' I thought as he chuckled again. "Don't worry kitty, there's plenty of food in the fridge. You can just dig in there for what you like. I'm going to finish making the hot chocolate," he said as I hesitantly got up to go to the fridge.

 

I opened the fridge and nope he was not lying at all. Their huge fridge was packed with all kinds of food. There was some jajangmyun takeout leftover so I took it out.

 

"Microwave's over there," Yoseob said without even looking my way. 'How'd he know I picked a food already??' I wondered but didn't ask. I heated up the food and when it was done I set it on the table.

 

"Umm Y-yoseob. Do you or your roommates want any?" I asked while looking at the food. I turned around to see no one. 'Huh? Where'd he go??'' I walked around looking for him. "Yoseob? Yoseob?? YO-" I was cut off but Yoseob suddenly appearing before me. I let out a yelp and held my hand to my chest. "You scared me!"

 

"Mian, I went to check on the guys. Speaking of them," he started to say as 5 guys walked into the kitchen. I backed away. Bandages and bruises where all over them.

 

"Gwenchana Jieun, they won't hurt you. These are my roommates!"

 

"Annyeonhaseyo! I'm Doojoon! You must be Yoseob's girlfriend, right?" Yoseob and I's eyes widened.

 

 

"ANIYA!!" We both shouted. The others flinched at the loudness.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo, no need to yell. It's just that it's the first time he's ever brought a girl home," Doojoon said. "Well, I'm the oldest so yeah," he said awkwardly.

 

"Annyeong~ I'm Kikwangie!! You can call me Kwangie oppa or whatever haha. I'm just three months younger than this guy," Kikwang said as he pointed to Yoseob. "Surprising, right? He has such a baby's face," Kikwang said and laughed.

 

 

Next was Junhyung. I found out that he's the third oldest and has girlfriend named Hara to which Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang said that they had girlfriends too.

 

Doojoon was actually engaged. He was engaged to G.NA and Hyunseung recently started going out with Chorong and Kikwang has been dating Hyosung for a while now. When I asked if Yoseob or Dongwoon had a girlfriend, Yoseob ended up yelling some nonsense and distracted the others.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo, bedtime!!" Doojoon said after a debate on who was prettier, Kim Tae Hee or Son Dam Bi. I followed the guys upstairs but froze when I realised I didn't know where I slept. Though I laughed when Dongwoon and Kikwang started the debate again with Junhyung and Hyunseung.

 

"Jieun-ah! You'll sleep in the room across ours, ok? Just knock on the door if you need us," Yoseob said nicely as Doojoon joined in on the debate again. I giggled then nodded my head. I was getting really sleepy.

 

"Jalja Jieun!" Yoseob said with a cute smile.

 

"Eung! Jalja Yoseob! Tell the others I said goodnight too hehe," I said as I walked into the room I was going to sleep in and closed the door. 'I'll shower tomorrow morning.'  I thought since I was too tired.


I climbed into the softest bed ever and was out like a light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the wait!!!!! hope you guys like it c: