Guardian Angel

Little Miss Sunshine

Title: Guardian Angel
Genre/Rating: Songfic/romance/sad, K+
Pairing: Luna/Suho
Summary: Because break up is never an easy thing.
(Italics are the song lyrics)
Chapter Song: What should I Do by Jisun. [http://youtu.be/6S9CzwQo-tw]
A/N: This story is not in chronological order, so it’s pretty important that you actually do read the dates. (I bolded the dates so it’s easier to read).


You ask me how my day was as if it was a normal thing
I say that I'm okay but you really don't know how I feel
--
March 2013
Luna sniffled as she quickly ran into the SM building. It was starting to get a little warmer, but the sharp cold still remained in the air. F(x) was having their comeback soon, so Luna hastened her steps to get to the recording room. She was listening to the musical track of their promoting song with her beats covering her ears as she walked across the large hallways of the building. Luna wasn’t paying attention and was looking at the lyric paper she wrote notes all over when she bumped into someone. Luna looked up and froze. It was Suho, looking tired and worn out from preparing for Exo’s comeback. Luna pulled down her beats and said, “Sorry.”
Suho gave her a big smile and said, “It’s not a problem.” Luna just stood there uncomfortably when Suho asked, “How are you doing, Luna?”
Luna blinked. She hated when he called her Luna. She opened but closed it again before managing to say, “I’m fine.”
Suho nodded and smiled, “I’m glad you’re doing okay.” Another awkward moment passed between the two when Kai called out, “Suho Hyung! Are you coming?”
Suho broke his gaze on her and shouted, “Yeah I’m coming!” He smiled at Luna and said, “See you around.” And left Luna alone in the hallway. She let out the breath she was holding and sighed. No, she was not fine. But of course, Suho wouldn’t know. No, Luna won’t let him know. That she’s still not over him, that she still longs for his touch, his embrace, his presence. Luna shook her head and started walking again toward the music room.
--
October 2006
Sunyoung took a deep breath as she stood in front of the huge building. Well, she made it. Her dreams of becoming a singer were finally coming true. She looked up in awe, still amazed that she got accepted into SM. It seriously was a dream come true. But at this exact moment, Sunyoung felt very nervous and intimidated. She held on to her suitcase handle tightly and marched into the building. She looked around amazed –the building was so big! Sunyoung looked up around in amazement and went up the receptionist lady at the lobby.
“Um excuse me,” Sunyoung said, “I’m here for the new trainees orientation.”
The lady smiled and said, “Just take the elevator to the third floor and the room will be directly to your right. Can I get your name please to verify that you are in the program?”
“Park Sunyoung.”
The woman checked on her computer and nodded, “Go on up.”
Sunyoung thanked the woman and took the elevator up to the big rom in the third floor. She peeked in and saw no one in there. What the…this was strange. Was no one else accepted? Or was she early? Luna scratched her head and looked around the room in confusion. Whatever. She just set her suitcase down and sat down on one of the couches. It was so comfortable.
The door suddenly creaked open and a head popped in. Sunyoung looked over curiously and saw a boy walking in with his suitcase.
“Are you a new trainee too?” She asked. The boy jumped, startled by her sudden presence.
“Yes I am,” he said. Sunyoung looked at the boy who seemed to be one or two years older than her. He was tall and scrawny, but had a very bright and good looking face.
“I’m Park Sunyoung, nice to meet you!” she said cheerfully, extending her arm. The boy looked at her curiously before replying, “Kim Joonmyun. Nice to meet you too.” He shook her hand and Sunyoung just grinned back at him, “I’m also a new trainee here.”
“Where is everyone?” Joon Myun asked, looking around. Sunyoung shrugged, “I’m not sure. I just got here too, but no one was here.”
Joonmyun let out a deep breath and plopped onto one of the couches. Sunyoung grinned, “So, Joonmyun, how did you get casted? Dancing? Singing?”
Joonmyun scratched his head, “Um, I’m not sure. I’m honestly really surprised I even got in.”
Sunyoung smiled, “I’m sure they saw great potential in you. That’s why you’re here! And for me… I got in because of my dancing!”
Joonmyun smiled, “That’s great.”
Sunyoung nodded, “They saw my dancing on the show lie and truth and liked it. Which is odd because I didn’t really do much dancing, hehe.”
The two just sat there and talked for a bit. Sunyoung looked at the clock and frowned, “It was supposed to start 10 minutes ago.”
“Is this… is this the wrong room?” Joonmyun asked. Sunyoung blinked as she looked at the paper in her hand that had the room number. She ran outside and checked the number outside.
“This is the wrong room!” Luna said, panicking, “But the lady at the front desk told me it was this room!”
Joonmyun started freaking out too, “She told me that too! What the heck!”
They both grabbed their suitcases and ran along the hallway, looking for the room number on their paper. They found it on the opposite side of the hall and stopped to catch their breath.
“You go in first.” Sunyoung whispered, nudging Joonmyun. He grimaced before deciding to be the man and slowly opened the door. Sunyoung peeked in after him and saw the CEO talking to them. He stopped talking and looked over at them. Five other heads turned over to look at Sunyoung and Joonmyun, their heads sticking in the door.
“Well, looks like we have more people to join the party,” Lee Soo Man said. Joonmyun and Sunyoung blushed before saying, “Sorry” and rushing in to sit down.
“We were in the wrong room, sir,” Joonmyun said apologetically. Lee Sooman just laughed, “It’s fine, it’s fine. Well, now that we have everyone, I think I’ll introduce you to our trainee manager who will take you to your dorms and explain everything to you.”
The young trainees all nodded as the CEO left and the manager came in to give them new directions.
--
Do you think I will be okay without you?
Will you be okay without me?
--
February 2012
Luna sat quietly as she listened to her manager oppa.
“How long have you two been seeing each other?” He asked angrily. Luna sighed, “Two years.”
The manger oppa groaned as he said, “Do you know exactly how much you two were risking by first of all even dating and secondly for keeping this a secret from ME?”
Luna looked down and said, “Sorry.”
The manager oppa sighed and said, “Luna, you know Joonmyun is going to debut in a couple of months, right?”
Luna nodded. He continued, “Then you should know how important the rest of this year is for him. And you should also know how equally dangerous it is for you to be dating him. If anyone finds out, Exo’s debut will be in jeopardy and not to mention F(x)’s rising popularity may also stunt and-”
“You want me to break up with him.” Luna said quietly. The manager oppa sighed and sat down across from her.
“I know it’s hard, but you have to do it. If the CEO finds out, I’m pretty sure Joonmyun won’t be able to debut.”
Luna just nodded as she stared ahead blankly. There was a knock on the door and the manager oppa said, “I talked to the Exo manager. He brought Joonmyun here, so we’ll give you some time to talk.”
Luna looked up in shock as the manager oppa left and Joonmyun came into the room. He awkwardly looked at Luna before taking a seat next to her. There was a heavy silence in the room as the two just sat there, not knowing what to say.
“I…” Joonmyun started, “I’m sorry, Sunyoung-ah. I don’t want it to be this way. I desperately don’t but… but I can’t let my team down. I can’t-”
“I know,” Luna said quietly, still not looking at him, “I know. I just… It’s just not fair.”
The tears she was holding back starting falling and Luna felt Joonmyun gently lift her face toward him. He wiped the tears that fell down her face and said, “It’s not.”
Luna just dove into his arms and cried on his chest. Joonmyun sighed and her back, trying to prevent the tears from falling down his face. Luna’s sobs soon quieted down, but they remained in that embrace for a while. Joonmyun placed a kiss on Luna’s temple and brushed her silky hair with his hands.
“Don’t be too busy and forget to eat. Always eat all three meals and don’t go on stupid crazy diets. Take care of your body and eat lots of vitamins and fluids. And watch where you walk, you’re always clumsy and fall over nothing.”
Fresh tears streamed down Luna’s face as Joonmyun gave her a sad smile and got up to the door. He stopped and turned around, “By the way. I decided on my name for Exo. It’s gonna be Suho.”
--
June 2007
Sunyoung wiped the sweat off of her face and lied down flat on the ground of the practice room. She was now fully adjusted with this trainee life. Her life basically kind of . It was practice after practice after practice. Dance practice here. Singing practice there. More dancing here. More singing there. The people she danced with would change too. Her group used to be with a couple of the unnis, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Yuri. But then they got busy preparing for their debut as Girl’s Generation. So, Sunyoung got a new group of girls to dance with, two younger girls Krystal and Sulli. Even though they were younger than her, they were in the entertainment for way longer than she was.
“Unni, that was a good practice, I think!” Krystal said, smiling. Sunyoung nodded her head, “Good job, girls.”
She pulled herself up and said, “I’m gonna go shower and take a nap before my next practice schedule. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!”
The two girls waved goodbye to Sunyoung as she grabbed her stuff and walked out. It’s not like Sunyoung didn’t like the two girls, in fact, she loved them. They were the most adorable little dongsengs ever. But, the two girls were already best friends, so it was a little weird for Sunyoung to be with them. She was much more comfortable hanging out with the oppas that she began training life with. Like Joonmyun and Jinki. There was Minho and Jonghyun too, but she wasn’t as close with them. A milkis drink suddenly popped in her vision. Sunyoung looked over and saw a sweaty Joonmyun cheekily grinning at her, “For you.”
Sunyoung smiled and grabbed the drink, “Thanks oppa!” She opened the can and drank it.
“Kyah. That really hit the spot!” Sunyoung said happily, “Are you done for the day?”
Joonmyun shook his head, “Nope, I have more dance practice after a lunch break. How about you?”
“Singing practice,” Sunyoung said, “I must be tone deaf or something if they keep giving me so much singing practices.”
“No, maybe because you’re really good, they want to make your singing even better,” Joonmyun said. Sunyoung shook her head, “No, they just want to torture me.”
Joonmyun laughed and said, “Hey, I’ll buy you food. Cheer up, little Sunyoung.”
Immediately, her eyes lit up, “Will you buy me the delicious rice cakes that are down the street?”
Joonmyun nodded, “But we need to hurry before our next practice starts.”
Sunyoung grinned and nodded as the two walked out toward their destination. They went inside the quaint little café and ordered their food.
“Oppa, what’s your goal as a trainee?” Sunyoung asked while stuffing her face with food. Joonmyun just laughed and said, “Hmmm. To debut. And to love the group I debut with.”
Sunyoung nodded, “That sounds like exactly what I want, too. Oppa, we’re both gonna get there!! HWAITING!”
Joonmyun shook his head as he laughed at her overflowing enthusiasm.
--
It is really hard to live in this world without you
It’s hard for me to breathe
--
April 2012
Luna sighed as she collapsed on her bed. She was filming a drama and that has been so tiring. Yes, it was new and great experience, but it took quite a toll on her body. Luna grabbed a bag of chips that was lying around and ate it while surfing along the TV. She froze when Exo came out. They finally debuted about a month ago, and their promotions were still going strong. She held her breath as she watched Exo-K greet her on the screen.
“We are one! Anyounghaseyo! Exo-imnida!”
Luna’s eyes were stuck on their handsome leader who smiled while talking about their new group. She smiled…he finally made it. His dream. And then her smile immediately dropped as she remembered the past three months of crying and not eating and forcing smiles on the camera.
It's been three LONG months… why wasn’t she over him? Luna sighed. She would avoid seeing Exo during SM events at all cost because she knew she would burst out in tears if she saw Suho. Luna just turned off the TV. Great. Now she was in a bad mood.
Luna just threw the chips on the table and lied down on the couch. She missed him. Luna missed him so much. Her phone suddenly rang, waking her up from her thoughts.
“Hello?”
Sunyoung-ah.”
Luna froze. It was Suho.
“Joonmyun oppa?” she managed to croak out.
“Sunyoung-ah.” He said, slurring his words, “How are you doing?
“Oppa, are you drunk?”
Drunk? No, no, no. Of course not,” drunk Suho replied, “Oppa feels fine.”
Luna bit her lip. This was the first time they were talking since their break up. She knew she had to hang up on him, but she couldn't resist.
“Are you okay oppa?”
She heard him sigh on the other line. “Ani,” He said, his voice sounding exasperated, “I’m so happy. Exo debuted. I’m so happy. But. But it’s so hard, Sunyoung-ah. It’s not what I expected because you’re not here with me.
She heard him quietly sobbing as he said, “I miss you. Sunyoung-ah, I miss you so much.”
Tears fell down Luna’s face as she bit back her cries. Her heart was shattering into a million pieces. She heard mumbling and rustling from the other side and Suho protesting before a different voice said, “This is Kyungsoo. Sorry about that Sunyoung. Hyung drank too much.”
Luna wiped her tears and took a deep breath before saying, “It.. It’s okay. Take good care of him.”
“Will do.”
And they hung up. Luna stifled the emotions that were threatening to surge up from inside. No. Not again. The water works broke as she sobbed her heart out, making herself into a little ball in the corner of the room.
--
March 2008
Sunyoung watched from the window into the practice room. Joonmyun had been dancing nonstop for the past four hours. She sighed as she watched him. SM had announced the members of the new boy group. It was basically all of the boy trainees Sunyoung and Joonmyun entered with, minus Joonmyun. She was extremely happy for Jinki oppa and all the others, but Sunyoung knew that Joonmyun took it hard. Especially because another boy group debut probably won’t happen for at least a couple years. Sunyoung sighed. She wished she could do something for him. But all Sunyoung could do was watch him. She didn’t have the heart to go in and talk to him.
“Is he okay?”
Sunyoung turned around and saw Jinki oppa, standing behind her. Sunyoung shook her head, “No, he locked himself in there for a while now.”
Jinki sighed and gave Sunyoung a sad smile, “Go cheer him up.”
He patted Sunyoung on the back and left. Sunyoung sighed. How was she supposed to do that? She peeped through the window again and saw that Joonmyun was lying flat on the ground. What can she do for him? Sunyoung lit up with an idea and ran back to her room. She quickly returned back and peeped through the window again. Joonmyun was still in the same position. Taking a deep breath, Sunyoung carefully opened the door and peeked her head through. Joonmyun was absolutely still. Sunyoung tiptoed to the stereo and quickly put in her CD.
Music suddenly blared through the speakers and Joonmyun quickly sat up in shock. Sunyoung stood in front of him, donning the outfit of Boa and posing. As the song played, she sang and danced along. (Atlantis Princess by Boa --> http://youtu.be/L9g8lR12jYQ)
“I wonder what is at the end of the far away sea. It’s probably far away from being something from this world. Will I be able to see it if I go on top of the clouds? The children playing the trumpet with the angels”
Joonmyun was just staring at her with wide eyes. Sunyoung tried her best to not feel embarrassed and keep going with the song.
“If you listen closely somewhere in a forest. There is a small voice that only I can hear. Shall I fly away like a dream? The place high away, a world without anyone,”
Sunyoung started feeling a bit self-conscious as her friend over there seemed to be just staring blankly at her. She started to exaggerate her moves more as she sang.
“The present that seems to far away and my countless words that are not yet untangled. When you look back, since some time ago, There was my secret that I was forgetting without me knowing.”
Sunyoung pointed at him and winked.
“(waiting I now am) grown up. (Some kind of) memory that I forgot about. I hope I wont forget my small hopes and dreams. I whisper to the heavens oh yeah-“
The music ended, cuing Sunyoung to stop and pose.  Joonmyun clapped as Sunyoung bashfully looked down, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. She looked up and made eye contact with Joonmyun. He suddenly smiled and started laughing. It was a nice and genuine laugh. Sunyoung started awkwardly giggling as Joonmyun kept laughing. He was still smiling as he said, “Thanks, Sunyoung. That was cute.”
Sunyoung awkwardly scratched her head and cheerfully said, “Don’t forget your hopes and dreams. You’re still super young and there will be better opportunities!”
Joonmyun smiled as he got up and patted her on the head, “I won’t give up, little Boa.”
Sunyoung grinned and pulled a milkis out of her bag to hand to him while saying, “I know you won’t!”
Joonmyun happily accepted the drink and said, “Let’s go eat, Sunyoung. Since you cheered me up, I’ll treat you out to some food.”
Sunyoung brightened up and nodded.
“But you better change your outfit. I’d be too embarrassed to eat with you.”
--
What should I do? Even now, I live these painful days because of what you said
Tell me if this is a bad thing to do
--
August 2012
Luna cringed as she read the comments. Exo was under scrutiny of some anti’s who speculated that they were lip synching and that their dancing was not synchronized, etc. etc. Just the usual hateful comments that people post to any rookie group. However, Luna noticed that a big bulk of Exo-K comments were regarding Suho.
The leader is so useless. What does he even do?
He probably just got in because he’s good looking and rich.
Dude, if Suho can be an idol, I can be an idol
Is this guy a joke?
What’s his talent? I don’t see any.
Luna sighed. Yes, anti-fans . But this was pretty harsh. And she knew so well that Suho doesn’t take criticism well. Luna knew she wasn’t supposed to… but she couldn’t help it. She went out to go look for him. Luna knew that he would probably be practicing his heart out at some place. Luna bowed to her sunbaes that walked by as she peeked into every practice room in the building. After a couples of room, Luna stopped and stared through the window. Suho was in there, dancing his heart out, sweat dripping down his whole body. He was trying to do some move but then ended up falling. Luna grabbed the doorknob, wanting to go in. But she stopped herself.
She just quietly looked and saw him scream in frustration. He started hitting the ground with his fists as he screamed. Luna brought her hand to to prevent her sobs from escaping.
Suho eventually quieted down and crumpled into a small ball as he wept. Luna sat down, leaning against the door, heart breaking. “It’s okay,” she wanted to tell him, “Don’t listen to what they say. They don’t know anything. You deserve that title as Exo leader. You’re amazing.”
But alas, she couldn’t. All she could do was watch him agonize himself through the hateful comments. Luna sighed. She just wanted to give him a hug to let him know everything will be okay. Luna suddenly saw a pair of shoes on the ground. She looked up and saw Kyungsoo standing in front of her.
“He’s still practicing, huh?” he asked. Luna nodded. Kyungsoo just sighed, “I was hoping he would come out soon.”
Luna got up and gave him a weak smile, “You should go in and encourage him.” She took a milkis out of her bag and handed it to him. Luna patted him on the back and walked away.
--
February 2009
Sunyoung sat down on the ground of the dance room, still in a daze. She was debuting. She was finally debuting. It was still so unbelievable to her. Sunyoung heard the door open but she still stared ahead, still in unbelief. She felt someone sit next to her and laugh.
“Yah, someone would think that you were going to get cut from the company or something with that expression.”
Sunyoung looked over, still with that same blank expression, “Joonmyun oppa. Pinch me.”
He looked at her weird, “What?”
“This isn’t a dream, is it?” Sunyoung said, “Pinch me!”
She started waving her arm in front of him. “Okay, okay!” Joonmyun said as he pinched her hard on her arm.
“OW!” Sunyoung cried out. She smacked Joonmyun, “Not that hard, sheesh!”
Joonmyun grumbled, “You told me to pinch you.”
Sunyoung then perked up, “It hurt… it hurt. It's real. Oh My Gosh. OH MY GOSH!” She looked over at Joonmyun, “I’m really debuting!! OH MY GOSH!”
She threw her arms around Joonmyun in excitement, making Joonmyun lose his balance and resulting in them toppling over. Sunyoung fell on top of Joonmyun, arms still awkwardly around his neck. She pried her arms up and moved her head to get up when she realized how close their faces were. Sunyoung flushed a pretty pink before getting up and cheekily grinning, “Hehe. Sorry. I was just excited.”
Joonmyun grunted before smiling, “Congrats, Sunyoung. I’m really happy for you!”
Sunyoung gulped, still recovering from their little tumble. Didn’t help that she kept looking at his lips that were mere millimeters away from her own. Sunyoung quickly shook her head and let out a happy sigh, “It just seems so surreal.”
“I can pinch you again, if you need me to.” Joonmyun added, smiling. Sunyoung smacked him on the arm, “No thank you.”
They fell into a comfortable silence that Sunyoung broke, “I’m scared though, oppa. What if I’m not ready? And I fail? And no one likes me?”
Joonmyun shook his head, “It’s impossible for anyone to not like you. Be confident, you know how much you’ve been improving in both singing and dancing.”
Sunyoung nodded with a determined look on her face, “Confident. Yes.”
Her determined look suddenly disappeared and was replaced with sadness, “I realized I won’t be seeing you as often anymore.”
Joonmyun smiled sadly, “Yeah, it won’t be as often as our trainee days, but there’s always time to meet up. And play and practice.”
Sunyoung pouted, “I’m gonna miss those days…”
Joonmyun laughed, “I bet you won’t miss it one bit once you’re out there in the real world.”
“I think I will.” Sunyoung replied, thoughtfully, “I think I’ll be happy yet nostalgic at the same time. It’s been a long journey. I’ll miss you though, oppa.”
Joonmyun smiled, “I’ll always be here for you. Remember that you always have my full support!”
He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead before getting up to leave. Sunyoung just sat there, heart racing fast and face turning beet red.
--
Do you live every single day painfully like me?
Thinking of you and me.
--
December 2012
Luna jumped up and down in joy as she hung up from talking to the director. She just landed her first musical role ever as the lead! Luna screamed in joy and smiled widely.
“I need to tell Joonmyun oppa!” She said happily. She was about to call him when she stopped herself. Luna sighed as she sat back down on the couch. She can’t call him. Even though Luna always imagined Suho to be the first person to find out and the first person to support her. He wasn’t that person anymore. She couldn’t call him anymore.
“I knew you could do it!” he would probably say, “I always believe in you. Great job, my Sunyoung.”
But Suho wasn’t here.
Ugh. Luna groaned. It’s been almost a year now. Why couldn’t she just move on? It seemed like Suho has been doing fine. Everytime they see each other at the SM building, Suho would politely smile and bow with a “hello sunbae-nim.”
He obviously moved on. Then why couldn’t she?
--
March 2010
“Oppa!” Luna shouted as ran to hug Joonmyun. He smiled as he hugged the small girl back.
“Welcome back!” Joonmyun said with a grin. Luna went to Japan for F(x)’s Japanese debut. Joonmyun hadn’t seen her in a couple months and he missed her.
“I’m so glad to be back with a nice little break from everything!” Luna said happily, “I’m hungry, oppa. Let's go get the rice cakes!”
Joonmyun laughed and nodded as the two made their way over to their usual place. Luna and Joonmyun were still close, no doubt. But still, things were different because Luna was famous now. F(x) was doing so well, and Luna was receiving so much recognition and love from the people. However, popularity also meant that she was always super busy, filming all these different shows and performing at all these different places. So times like these were rare when Joonmyun can eat with Sunyoung. Just Sunyoung, not Luna.
“Wow, I craved this so much!” Luna said excitedly as they sat down and ordered their food. Luna devoured everything they ordered while excitedly explaining how Japan was and how their fanbase was over there. Joonmyun just grinned and listen.
“How about you, oppa?” Luna asked, “How is the training life here?”
Joonmyun forced a grin, “It’s hard. Everyone I was close to is gone and debuted. So it’s different. But, I’m growing on the new boys that entered and I’m training with. They’re a very talented bunch.”
Luna smiled brightly, “Wow, it’s probably because you’re leading them so well, oppa! Even though it’s hard, I hope you keep going strong!”
Joonmyun laughed, “I will. Now, since I bought you food, you need to pay up.”
Luna almost spit the water she was drinking out, “What?”
Cut to Luna and Joonmyun standing in a practice room.
“You’re really making me pay off for the food with my body.” Luna said, amused. Joonmyun cheekily grinned, “It’s harder to practice interpretive dancing with just a bunch of guys.”
Luna laughed, “Yeah yeah. I know you’re just looking for an excuse to practice with THE Luna from F(x).”
“Somebody is feeling extra confident today,” Joonmyun said, laughing, “Mark my words. One day, you will watch me perform on the stage and think wow, he’s so cool! And then you’ll wish you could dance with me.”
“I will wait for that day!” Luna said with a grin as Joonmyun turned the music on. After a couple hours of sweating and falling and dancing around the room, Luna and Joonmyun collapsed on the ground.
“That was fun, oppa!” Luna said, “It was just like the good ole days,”
Joonmyun looked over at Luna who closed her eyes while smiling. Her face was flushed pink and her hair was matted down by sweat, face glistening. But she still looked very beautiful to Joonmyun. Luna cracked her eyes open and turned her head to look at Joonmyun. That's when he noticed how close their faces were to each other.  Luna blinked her sparkling eyes and then smiled widely at him. His heart started beating faster. It was now or never. Joonmyun lifted himself up and his face hovered over hers. Luna looked at him confused. She was about to say something when Joonmyun swooped in for the kiss, lips touching lips. It only lasted a short second as Joonmyun pulled away. Luna flushed red as Joonmyun looked down at her and smiled, “Do you wanna be this oppa’s girlfriend?”
--
I still think about you and you might know this
Is it finally this? Are we going to end up like this? Is it okay with you?
--
January 2013
Lights were flashing everywhere, blinding Luna’s eyes. She just kindly waved at the airport photographers and the fans that held cute little fan posters. Luna smiled widely for the fans, but the manager had to come and pull her along to go faster. F(x) just got back from finishing a series of concerts in America. It was quite exciting, but very tiring at the same time. They stayed in LA a big majority of the time. Not that Luna hated LA, but she really missed home. The girls got into the van and it drove off, away from the huge crowd of fans and paparazzi. Luna sighed and peacefully rested on the seat while her members chatted about the things they wanted to eat.
“I just can’t wait to eat soondae!” Sulli cried out excitedly.
“No, no,” Amber said, “The rice cakes!”
“Let’s not get too excited now,” momma Victoria said, “We still need to watch our diets and stuff. We have to prepare for our comeback in Korea.”
Amber and Sulli groaned, sad that their food suggestions got shot down.
“I just can’t wait to finally be back in our apartment!” Krystal said happily. Luna smiled as her member continued the small conversations and she just looked at the small tv in front of her. It was playing the music bank station and saw her god friends Sistar performing.
“I think this song has been top charts for a while,” Victoria said, smiling. She was turned and talking to Luna while the other three chatted in the back. Luna grinned, “I’m glad they’re dong well!”
Luna turned her attention back on the screen. The girls ended their song and the next group came up. Luna stiffened a bit as she saw Exo in their tree performance for their song Wolf. She heard all conversation in the car stop as Victoria quickly said, “We should change the channel. Manager oppa! Can you-”
“No,” Luna said calmly, “It’s okay. Let’s watch it. I want to watch it.”
Luna felt everyone in the care become uneasy.
“Unni,” Krystal said gently, “We just don’t want to you see so weak and vulnerable again.”
Luna gave them a smile, “I’ll be fine. Besides, they’re our hoobaes. We should be supporting them.”
She looked back at the screen and watched as Suho danced during his part. Luna smiled. He really does look cool when he dances on the stage.
--
November 2011
Luna and Joonmyun have been dating for almost a year now. It was so crazy how much their relationship has changed. It was very hard at first. She was a celebrity, so she was busy and gone all the time. And Joonmyun was still a trainee and he practiced singing and dancing so much every single day. However, they still managed to find time to spend together, even if it’s just a small meal or some coffee. Plus they always texted and video chatted. Well today was an exceptionally special day…
 “Happy birthday to you~!”
Luna laughed as she blew the candles of her birthday cake. Joonmyun popped the confetti string over Luna’s head as she giggled. “Thanks, oppa!”
They were having dinner to celebrate Luna’s birthday at the usual café they hung out in. Nothing too big or fancy, but something familiar and comfortable, just the way Luna liked it.
“Sorry I couldn’t prepare much,” Joonmyun said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head, “But…” he placed a black box in front of her “Here.”
“Oppa, you didn’t have to get anything!” Luna exclaimed. Joonmyun grinned, “It’s nothing much. I just thought of you when I saw it.”
Luna opened the box and saw a beautiful golden necklace. It had thinly braided cord and a small and dainty angel charm at the center. The angel was holding a heart shaped diamond in its hand.
“Oppa, this looks really expensive,” Luna said, “… I don’t-”
“Do you not like it?” Joonmyun asked nervously. Luna softened and shook her head, “No, I think it’s beautiful. But oppa-”
“It’s a birthday gift,” Joonmyun said, “It’s my gift to you, so I’ll be really sad if you don’t take it.”
Luna smiled, “Thanks oppa. Are you gonna make me put it on by myself?”
Joonmyun laughed as she got up behind Luna and brushed her blond locks to the side. He brought the necklace around her small neck and clasped it. Luna grinned as she turned to look at him.
“I love it.” And then she gave him a quick peck on the lips. Joonmyun flushed red as he grinned back at her. They left the café and held hands as they walked outside. Of course, Luna had to put on big fake glasses and a cap over her head.
“Oppa, I feel like this angel on my necklace is you.” Luna said, leaning in towards her boyfriend. Joonmyun gave an amused smile, “How so?”
“I think you’re like a suho chunsa! A guardian angel to me. And this is you in jewelry form. So when we’re apart, you’ll always be with me.”
Joonmyun turned toward and smiled as he pulled her in for a hug. He whispered in her ear, “I’ll always be your suho chunsa.”
--
Are we too late? Do we not have a chance?
I don't think I can do it. The love that I found by meeting you, I wont find it anywhere else even if I die
--
March 2013
Luna sniffled as she quickly ran into the SM building. It was starting to get a little warmer, but the sharp cold still remained in the air. F(x) was having their comeback soon, so Luna hastened her steps to get to the recording room. She was listening to the musical track of their promoting song with her beats covering her ears as she walked across the large hallways of the building. Luna wasn’t paying attention and was looking at the lyric paper she wrote notes all over when she bumped into someone. Luna looked up and froze. It was Suho, looking tired and worn out from preparing for Exo’s comeback. Luna pulled down her beats and said, “Sorry.”
Suho gave her a big smile and said, “It’s not a problem.” Luna just stood there uncomfortably when Suho asked, “How are you doing, Luna?”
Luna blinked. She hated when he called her Luna. She opened but closed it again before managing to say, “I’m fine.”
Suho nodded and smiled, “I’m glad you’re doing okay.” Another awkward moment passed between the two when Kai called out, “Suho Hyung! Are you coming?”
Suho broke his gaze on her and shouted, “Yeah I’m coming!” He smiled at Luna and said, “See you around.” And left Luna alone in the hallway. She let out the breath she was holding and sighed. No, she was not fine. But of course, Suho wouldn’t know. No, Luna won’t let him know. That she’s still not over him, that she still longs for his touch, his embrace, his presence. Luna shook her head and started walking again toward the music room, her hand absent-mindedly touching the angel necklace still wrapped around her neck.
Suddenly she felt something warm pull up against her and wrap around her neck. Luna was confused. The only person who back hugged her was Amber but she was hanging out with Kris today on a “not-a-date.”
“I missed you, Sunyoung.”
Luna stiffened, her raced fast and her eyes opened wide in shock.
“Joo-Joonmyun oppa?” Luna said very softly. His head was resting on her shoulder, buried by her neck. He warmth then disappeared and Luna turned to look at him.
“Sorry,” Suho said, looking away, “I shouldn’t have done that.”
Luna just stared at him while Suho kept avoiding her gaze. “I’ll be going then,” he awkwardly said.
“Me too.”
Suho finally looked Luna in the eye. No, Joonmyun finally looked Sunyoung in the eye.
“I missed you, too.” Luna repeated.
--
But me, I still think about you. Do you?
--
June 2013
The crowd cheered as F(x) went to receive their award for Rum Pum Pum Pum. Everyone was congratulating them, even their hoobaes Exo who happened to somehow go against them for the number one spot.
“Congratulations!” The boys said to the girls as they went to receive their flowers. Victoria started saying her thank you speech while their encore song came on. The girls started excitedly dancing along and the Exo boys stayed to dance their own interpretation of the song. Luna danced along cheerfully and looked to the back and saw Suho. He was dancing to RPPP, too. When his gaze met Luna’s he broke out into a wide grin and he winked at her. Luna giggled as she faced forward again and sang her part, hoping no one caught their secretive glances. Of course, it didn’t go unnoticed by the momma who playfully smiled at Luna. They SM groups them went off the stage and Luna went to sit down at her seat in the waiting room.
Was life perfect right now? No. Did Luna reach the level she desired as a musician? No. Was her secret relationship with Suho perfect? No.
But Luna was content. With where she was now in life. And she can’t help but think it’s because of the guardian angel who was next to her all along. Said man appeared behind her and sat down next to her. He pressed a kiss on her cheek as she whispered, “Congratulations.”
Luna grinned at Suho. Yes, he definitely was her angel. 


A/N: Hello guys! A couple things:
1. So this idea came from the whole Luna/Suho rumor thing and I was listening to this boys before flower OST song and thought of the two. So anyway, here's the finished product. I'm actually pretty happy with it (save the couple spelling errors I have from being careless). Let me know what ya'll think!
2. I'm working on a Baekhyun/Luna and Chanyeol/Luna right now, so that'll probably be next. Please look forward to them~
3. Thanks for your input on the pairings! I will take them into consideration for the next ones! But it would be super helpful if you guys put like a general premise around them. Because I have a hard time imagining the relationship of some of the pairings. Thanks!