Dates?

Something Like Us

SOYOU

Trophy after trophy, music show after music show, radio guesting and interviews, I would spend almost everyday with Junggi oppa. 

In the beginning, I felt awkward and self conscious around him but now I feel very comfortable and I do not worry about how I act around Junggi oppa because both of us have gotten so close to each other over the past weeks that we have been promoting our song Some.

Both of us didn't expect the popularity of Some. It exceeded our expectations and because of the song's popularity, the word some is used in day to day conversations!

"Oppa," I called Junggi while we are riding in the van. "Do you want to eat dinner with me again?" I asked him. Almost everyday, Junggi oppa and I eat dinner together because our schedule usually ends right before dinner time.

"You don't need to ask Soyou, we always eat dinner together now" he says and smiles at me.

Junggi oppa and I have gotten along very well due to our mutual love for eating outside. When I was promoting with Mad Clown, we rarely ate together because he wasn't the type of person who liked to explore different restaurants and eat outside. But Junggi is very different, he really enjoys eating and he loves to try new food, just like me.

"Where do you want to eat tonight?" he asks.

"I want to try eating at that new restaurant near the company building," I replied.

"Jungwoo hyung, do you know where that restaurant is?" oppa asks my manager who is driving the van.

"Yeah, I'll drop you guys there" he replies.

"But don't you want to eat with us?" I ask Jungwoo oppa. He usually comes with me and Junggi oppa so it's always the three of us eating dinner together.

"I have an appointment tonight," Jungwoo says.

"An appointment? Or is it a date?" I .

I notice Jungwoo oppa blushing and Junggi and I start laughing at him. "Yah! Stop laughing!" Jungwoo says, clearly embarrassed. 

"This is the first time I've heard you go on a date Hyung!" Junggi oppa teases Jungwoo.

"Aish! Shut up!" Jungwoo tries to stop me and Junggi laughing but we both can't stop.

The van suddenly stops. "We're here, get out of the van!" Jungwoo says harshly.

Junggi opens the door and steps outside. He waves at Jungwoo and winks. I follow him outside and do the same. Jungwoo rolls his eyes at me and Junggi and starts the car.

"Enjoy your date!" I say before he leaves and drives off to wherever.

"Let's go!" I say and drag Junggi into the restaurant.

 

JUNGGIGO

"Ah the food was so delicious!" Soyou says as we step outside the restaurant.

"Yeah, we definetly need to come back and eat here again" I say.

"Where could Jungwoo oppa be? He texted us to wait outside ten minutes ago but he isn't here yet."

"He's still probably with his date" I smile.

"How about you oppa, don't you go on dates too?" Soyou suddenly asks.

"What? Um... of course, I go on dates too" I say trying to avoid making eye contact with Soyou.

Honestly, I haven't been on any dates for awhile because I've been very busy with my music career especially now that I have signed under Starship X.

"You're lying!" Soyou teases me.

I ignore her and pretend to be reading something on my phone. She laughs at me and I blush, good thing the streets are not so bright so she can't see my red cheeks.

A few minutes later Jungwoo hyung arrives and picks us up. Soyou is unusually quiet on our ride back to each of our apartments. 

What could be on her mind?