Loading Mission... 2%

Chaos of The Universe

Planet Exo is the fourth planet of its solar system. The planet had two moons; Luna and Aega. Luna appears white while Aega appears quite reddish in the sky. Every three years, there will be a night that both of the moons reach its full moons phase on the same time. On this night also the citizens of Exo will give their offerings to the goddess; Mama. A festival will be held at the Dome of Life to celebrate this night.

Inside the guardians’ dorm…

Well...havoc happens.
People running around in every corner of the house. Kyungsoo had been panicking on what to present to the goddess. Tao is being indecisive on what to wear.
But despite of that, a certain someone happens to pass by and silencing everyone in the dorm until...
"Sehun, what the hell you're wearing?"
Sehun walks in an all black outfit, with bullet proof vest, armed with one of his funky-patterned rifles and holding a battle helmet.
"WHAT??" Sehun demands.
"Ermm... don't you think that's a little too much?" Suho asks carefully. Kyungsoo and Lay who joined in Suho's encounter nodded slowly. Awkwardness started to fill the air.
"I thought it is decent enough... since we're going to meet the - you know..." says Sehun feeling more awkward as the three of his hyungs showing their 'NOT AMUSED' faces.
Suho was started to take a deep breath to lecture the maknae when suddenly Kris came from nowhere and...
"Oh, I don't know that we should wear like that - he gestures to Sehun - did we have wear that?" All of them except Sehun and Kris sigh heavily.
"What??" Kris frowns at them.
"Kris, I think you should go help Tao to choose his clothes and NO. Do not ever think that's a good idea." Suho pinch his nose bridge. Even his second in command couldn't use his head...

 

The Dome of Life is filled with people. Stalls lining the entry way selling foods, drinks and things. The guardians, after being convinced by Suho to dress normally, walk through the path as they surveying the items sell there.

Kris feels a tug on his back as they walk in front of a stall selling sweets. He groans internally as he knows what will come next.
"Kris-ge, I want that pink cotton candy."
"Sure Tao, why don't you go and buy it. I'll tell the others to wait." Reply Kris, ignoring the sign given to him.
"B-b-but ge... I don't bring the money with me..." Tao whines with a pout forming on his face. "Please...?"
"A-a-I..." No Kris, don’t ever be deceived  by that aegyo. Don't succumbs to it. Say that you don't bring the money too.
"Please ge...buing buing?"
Kris groans. "Come on," he says as he drags Tao to the stall after he told the others to wait.
"Yay!" Tao jumps happily as he is dragged to the stall.

 

After a few stops of buying foods and another lots more of foods (well, they're still a bunch of growing boys - or should I say men?), they enter the main building, taking the scene of the netizens presenting their gifts and prayers to the tree.

 

Kris frowns and giving his opinions,
"Don't you thing this is weird? I wonder how Mama want to give us the mission in front of this crowd..."
"I'm sure she had her own way," counter Sehun. He is a big hardcore fan of the goddess - that's explained the exaggerating outfit earlier.
At the same time, Lay feels a small hand tugs his trousers before a cute voice follows.
"Mister... Mister," said a little boy calling for him. Lay smiles and crouch down to his level. The boy hands him a folded paper. Lay opens the note and read the neat scribble on it.

I'm here

Frowning, he stands and calls  the others.
"Guys, look," Lay calls, gaining their attention. They gathers around him to find what's the matter about. Even without any indications, realisation dawned on them.
"Where did you get this?" Asks Suho.
"From -" Lay turns to find nobody besides s. He gasps in shock.
"Why??" Demands one of them.
"The-there's a boy here earlier who give me the note." Horror and shock sketched on their faces hearing Lay's statement.
Xiumin suddenly whispers urgently,
"Look guys!" He gestures towards to a certain angle.  A young woman, dressed in white sitting on one of the benches on the front row in front of the tree. Slowly the woman stands up and face them. The girl, simply to say, looks a lot more younger than them. The girl smiles and speaks gently,
"Hello my fellow guardians."
Shock written on their face.
"MAMA!"
The girl chuckles. The boys immediately crouch down in respect except Kris. Frowns on his face. Realising the situation, Xiumin who crouched beside him try to tug Kris to follow him.
"Who are you?" 
"KRIS!"
"Really, are you sure she is Mama?? She looks... too young..." 
"So wha-"
"Guys, guys, calm down," the girl, or Mama as the guys believe interrupts them. The attention shifts to her. "It's okay. People can believe what they want to believe. It's not my right to force them." 
"I'm sorry for the ruckus, My Lady," says Suho apologetically. The goddess smiles in understanding.
"My Lady, please tell us what is your wishes for us to fulfil?" Enquires Suho.
"Oh my dear, how sweet of you!" Chuckles her. "Come with me my guardians, let us walk." The goddess starts to move as the guardians trailing after her.
"As you known already, the tree of life once had encounter a very grave danger when the Evil tried to take over the power of the tree and make it its own. Fortunately the first twelve guardian had found a very wonderful way to tend and embarace the heart of the tree thus to avoid the heart to be completely dried. But the heart of the tree one day suddenly vanished with one of the four ancestors. Fortunately the tree had its own way to continue to survive which as we knew, using the aura from the prayers of the citizens." The goddess pauses as she the tree trunk. "Well, I want to ask you to go to the bunny planet, Planet Mato to meet someone there and see what did he wants to show us. Can you do that for me?"
"Of course My Lady, your wish is a command for us." Suho replies. "But who is this person, My Lady?"
"Le Chuchoteur."

 


a/n:

hello!! A new chapter~ I'm sorry if it's too short, I don't know how to do long stories..haha

please do share some pieces of your mind about this story in the comment box below. Thank you~ ^^