Loading Mission... 3%

Chaos of The Universe

Silence fills the CR. It's the next morning after their meeting with the goddess.

"So who is this person again?" Enquires Sehun.

"Well, known as Le Chuchoteur or The Whisperer. Nobody knows why he is being called that nor his true name. Data shows that he is a dimension traveler. An ex- thief, robber, swindler, whatever you call it. Possess quite a numbers of invaluable gems from various dimensions as he now known as gems traders as his 'honest' work," Luhan explains bending both of his index and middle fingers twice to emphasize the word HONEST before continues, "now become a resident in the Bunny Planet; Mato."

"So, beside his criminal record, how is his possessions of gems have any relations with the Tree?" Asks Kris annoyed. He couldn't get over the uneasiness feeling in this mission.

"It's being said that he owns the half part of The Heart Diamond, the sole diamond of its type in our planet which lost during the battle against The Evil," counters Luhan, earning a few gasps from others. "But it's just a rumour. We don't know whether it is true or not," he adds.

"And how does we know where he is and convinced enough that he own the heart?"

"The data shows he currently lives at a place called The Great Canyon on the west side of the planet." Suho nods thoughtfully at Luhan explaination. " And I think the rumour might be true since it is quite well known and I remind you, he is a dimension traveler on top of that," emphasises Luhan.

Kris tries to argue but Suho beat him first, "alright everyone, I think we should actuates this mission in one week from today. Please don't forget to pack all the necessary things to bring since we don't know the real situation there and DON'T bring excessive loads with you." A few groans erupts inside the room as Suho threw them dirty looks.

~

"We are now entering the orbit level, 50 000 km from planet B124AP224 or as known as Planet Mato. Attention to all the Jumpers, we are nearing the Halt Point in a few hours. Please be prepared to launch. I repeat -" the captain's voice echoed through every compartments of Night Griffon a week later. The crimson light above the double doors to the spacecraft's launch bay kept turning green announcing several admissions into the large cavernous space. Twelve Jump Pods lined up in 2 rows of six in their cradles near the door, ready to be sent shooting out into space. The pods were twice the height of a person and half as wide. They looked like seed pods. Their small profile allowed them to zip through the Overworld Defense Grids without being sensed and slam into the hard packed earth of the planets below with ease.

Meanwhile...

In one of the nearly vacant rooms on the other side of the spacecraft, a soft snore could be heard from a lump of blankets on the bed inside...

 

Back to the launch bay...

Suho walks into the launch bay to meet the rest of the guardians chatting while waiting. He counts every members mentally before stops abruptly.

"Where's Kai??" He asks them in mild alarm, stopping the chatters. Watching the blank expressions from the others, he sighs before instructs his AID to make a call. He have a strong instinct where the boy went missing. A small translucent projection appears  above the device indicate the call is connecting before a noise, more like a grunt coming from the device. Laughters emits from the either sides of Suho.

 

Kai was sleeping soundly until a crazy frog song disturbs it, annoyingly indicates a coming call. Reluctantly appears out from his safety cocoon, he reaches out his left hand.

"Receive Call," he says gruffly to the device on his wrist. A similar translucent screen appear from the device as he grunts unhappily towards the screen.

"Kai, get your to the launch bay now. Don't you know what's the time now?" Suho's voice came from the device. Still in drowsy trance, he replies, "what time's now, hyung?" He could literally imagine Suho face palming in his audible sigh.

"Are you sleeping, Kai?" Suho counters. Kai 'Hurmph', "But I'm awake now..." A round of laughters erupts. Another face palming.

"Just... just go get ready and drag your here now. We got 45 minutes before Jump." The words '45 minutes' broke his sleepy state.

"WHAT??" And the line goes die.

 

At last the double metal door of the launch bay opens as Kai makes his entrance, ruffling his hair - maybe still sleepy but fully dressed and ready nonetheless. He walks towards the members, who dressed in matching black lycra suits as his. Suho waves Kai over.

"Nice of you to join us, Kai," He calls before focusing back to the rest of the members as Kai joins them. "So since we're all here, lets revise the plan. Okay, the main thing is to confront our target...but there's a few obstacles here. Luhan, if you could please...?"

"Okay, the most recent data says that Le Chuchoteur had hired five unknown creatures as his protector. The Diablos, as they called themselves is been rumored as the most devilish, mischievous creatures that ever walked. So please be alert of their presence," the Intelligence of their team informs them. "And we are going to face quite a rocky journey as The Great Canyon is mostly consists of rocks, big rocks as it's landscape," continues Luhan without failing to roll his eyes at Chanyeol and Chen acts on his word 'rocky', mimicking a rock star handling his guitar. Suho nods in understanding before signing to his second in command to proceed.

"We are going to land on a few miles before the marked place, on the checkpoint XR-148. The exact location's data had been key-ed in the Pod's system so it won't be any problems to find it." The rest of the members nods as they let all the informations sinks inside their minds. Suho claps his hands for their attentions,

"Okay, get suited up guys! We are going in ten!" All the members gathers in circles before shouting their chant together.

"We Are One!"

 

As soon as all the guardians hops into their respective pods, there was the shriek and grinding noise as the gears for the massive doors at the end of the bay began to crank open revealing the blackness of never ending space. In front of them, Planet Mato hung like a enormous gemstone with mixed colours of green, yellow and blue in the darkness.

"Wow, it's beautiful," Kyungsoo's voice sounds amaze on their headsets. "Not that our planet's not," he added quickly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kyungsoo," Chen snickers.

"Hey!" Kai voice barks through the speaker.

"Guys, stop." Kris voice cuts through the argument, silencing all the voices. The pods began to slide forward on their tracks.

"Ready to rock, guys? Let's go!" Cheers Suho before one by one, the pods slip off its cradles and bobs into space.

 

The pods steadily float away a few miles from Night Griffon before Suho's voice breaks the silence on the headsets.

"Activating Ghost Mode." Suddenly, one after one the pods begins to vanish from eyes as the invincible shields envelops the small spaceships.

"Black hole activated," voices Kai and a large round black plate appear in front of them. The pods increase their speed before literally into the plate and vanish, unable to be detected.

 


A/N:

First of all...I would like to apologize for the long delay. Many things had happened plus I had my final exams forced me to stops for a while and find pieces of courage to continue this story..hehe

Nonetheless...hope you enjoy the story~~ ^^