Loading Mission...1%

Chaos of The Universe

The Tree of Life.

That’s what we call the main life source in our planet – Planet Exo, giving life to the world and everything in it.

When I said tree, it’s literally a tree, a huge – no, a gigantic one on that. Suits for its name, the Tree of Life grew on the very center location on the planet and the living life around it. Well, don’t ask me where is the location because WHERE’S THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!! We’ve been taught since forever that the Tree is on the center of the planet, bla bla bla, etc… and I’m sure you too knew that all the planets are sphere, so I’m sorry I don’t have answers on that matter, thank you very much.

It’s been said that the Tree is blessed by the goddess of Life herself – Mama – who is living within the Tree itself and fed by the prayers made by the people everyday. There’s no one, nobody ever met face to face with the goddess herself. No one but the first of our ancestors knows why. But the goddess had created twelve forces to guard and nurture the Tree and the planet itself. The twelve forces are represented by the twelve guardians selected every 5000 years and –

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP. The sound interupts his train of thoughts. Sighing, he turned to walk towards the exit of the Dome of Light which is where the Tree are. As if it's on cue, Chanyeol breathlessly galloping towards him.

"Suho-hyung..."

"Come on. Let's go." Chanyeol nods as they rush out from the building and halt a robocab; an artificial intelligence car that moves using the technology of solar power and negative magnetic forces. The air cab speeds until it stops in front of a 3-storey bungalow with a hexagon-shape emblem on its wall.

They are welcomed by a scream of frustration and a non-stop ‘beep-beep-beep’ sound. Luhan walking passes them without sparing any glances and makes his way into the building. Passing questioned looks towards each other, they follow after him.

“What’s going on?” Suho asks when they entered the house, announcing their arrival.

“I think Luhan-hyung’s AID is having its ‘ERROR’ time again,” answers somebody from the couch. Suho sighs as he dragging himself to the couch – apparently that somebody happened to be Baekhyun – before plopping on it.

“So, has everyone – ,”

“ChenChen! Help me with this piece of !” Luhan’s high-pitched voice interrupts with interludes of non-stop ‘beeps’ sound.

“ – ere yet?” Suho finishes his question.

“Yup. After ‘Luhan-hyung’s piece of ’ problem’s solved, we are ready to proceed,” replies Baekhyun nonchalantly, earning a wincing Suho and a crackling fit from Chanyeol.

On the commotions of NONSTOP ‘beep-beep-beep’ sounds site…

“ChenChen…!” Luhan whines. No reply.

“Yah! Jongdae!”

“Aish…I’m coming…I’m coming now,” a sudden voice replies from upstairs followed by scuffling sounds of someone going downstairs.

“What?” Demands Jongdae, scowl on his face as he appears from upstairs. Maybe annoyed by the endless sounds that come from the device on Luhan’s wrist.

Luhan pouted as he shows the ‘screaming’ device towards Chen. Rolling his eyes, Chen takes off the Artificial Intelligence Deviceand expects it a little before pushing a few buttons on it. Suddenly, the house turns silent as the deafening sounds stop.

“You should learn to do it yourself. Doesn’t mean I got this power to do it for you all the time. Ask boss for a new one, hyung,” scolds Chen. Luhan respond back with a grin.

“Aish…this hyung – ,”

“Is everything alright now?” Suho suddenly counters as he walks towards their direction. “Good. Now, let’s call everyone to the Command Room,” he continues without waiting any answers, walking pass them.

After sometimes of shouting and calling, all the 12 members of guardians successfully gathered in the Command Room. The Command Room, or CR as most of them call it – because the only person who didn’t use abbreviations is Suho – is a room located on the basement level of their dorm, operates as meeting room especially when their AID; Artificial Intelligence Device is beeping which indicates there would be a mission for them. The room will not operate its function unless all the members of the guardians that represent the twelve powers are present inside.

In the middle of the room, there’s a large, oblique shaped table with twelve chairs around it. In front of each chairs, there will be a twelve different symbols which represent each of their powers. The members must transfer a little of their power on the symbol to activate the room thus to receive the mission.

"Frost!"
"Frost activated," reply the system.
"Telekinesis."
"Telekinesis activated."
All of the members address their own powers according to their age in descending order from the eldest to youngest.
"Wind."
"Wind activated."
"System activation completed."
The elevation on the center of the table suddenly glows. A blue projection appears from it revealing a hologram of a man. Strangely, shocks had written on the faces of the twelve guardians.
"E...Elder Dong Wan?"

"My sons..." the Elder speaks.
"Woah! I never knew that this projector can view a hologram too. I thought it can only project texts - OUCH!" Amuses Baekhyun before being hit by Suho who scolding him for not being polite.
Suddenly another form of hologram appears beside the hologram of Elder Dong Wan.
"Boss!"the 12 of them says in unison.
The said 'man' – Boss smiles in amusement towards them before greeting them.
"Hello fellow guardians."
"It's rhymes," whispers Chanyeol cheekily towards Chen who sits beside him before chuckling together. 
"Well, sirs, what exactly happened since us, usually receive text projections for our missions?" Asks Kris tentatively. The others nod in agreement, shifting total attention on the two hologram forms. 
Elder Dong Wan replies gently.
"You, my dear sons, had splendidly done a very good job for the past years. We admit that all of you is the best guardians Exo ever had after the first generation guardians. Therefore, Mama had requested to give your final mission herself as she granted to award you generously if you succeed to complete the task." Unfortunately, the statement had erupted quite a commotion in the room.
"Mama??!"
"But no one had ever seen her like... forever!"
"What kind of reward will she bestow on us?"
The chatters are continuously without stopping.
"SILENCE!!" The noise is automatically muted. The younger man of the two hologram forms takes a deep breath before continues. 
"I know that this is a shocking news for you, even for us the Highest Council, but since it's comes from the goddess herself, we had no choice but to fulfill the wish. I hope you will honour the task and the opportunity that are given to you." 
"Yes, Sir!" The twelve guardians chorused together. The man nods his head in understanding. 
"Good. Now, as usual the mission-"
"-is a top secret," continue the other twelve knowingly.
"So, Mama invited all of you to receive the mission at her home which is in the Dome of Life on the time where the two moons is full," continues the man.
"Isn't it on the day after tomorrow?" Tao asks.
"Exactly. So, be ready boys."
"Luck and success that I wish for all of you," says Elder Dong Wan before both of the 'men' announce their leave and fade away.

 


a/n:

Hello~ thanks for reading this story..hehe

but sadly I have to tell you that this story may not be updated as fast as other fanfictions since the three of us are medical and dentistry students but I'll try my best to continue the plot as fast as I can.

And last but not least, I would like to thank the first 3 subscribers of this story:

I-Love-EXO 

frozen_heart 

Kpopized 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! <3