Star King

Were We Even Meant To Be Together?

WOW. I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE I UPDATED THIS T.T I'VE TRIED TO UPDATE THIS TWICE NOW BUT EVERYTIME I TRIED SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY LAP TOP AND IT SHUT OFF RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER T.T I WAS SO UPSET T.T ANYWAY. HERE IS FINALLY AN UPDATE :) ENJOY. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING T.T

 

 

 

CHAPTER TWO-STAR KING

 

 

 

THURSDAY ON THE SET OF STAR KING (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''Next on STAR KING we have a brand new girl group to introduce but I'm sure most of you have already seen their new debut music video for their song FIRST LOVE!'' The MC for Star King shouted to the audience.

 

The audience screamed in excitement and clapped.

 

''They are known for their cute/y image and incredible singing and dancing skills! The average age of their members is only seventeen! We have invited the members for an interview and live performance! So give it up for the members of LUVERS!'' He shouted out.

 

The audience screamed and clapped again in excitement.

 

A cute red head walked out on to the stage and smiled.

 

''Annyeong! I'm the cheerful leader Kim Ah Na!'' She said happily.

 

Kim Donghyun was speechless. She was gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat down in the seat in front of Donghyun and smiled brightly towards the crowd.

 

A beautiful Indian looking girl walked on to the stage next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Hello! I am the gentle but fun member Christine Hollingsworth,'' She smiled prettily.

 

Shim Hyunseong was dazzled by her smile. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

 

She sat down next to Ah Na and infront of Hyunseong. Hyungseong began to blush.

 

A girl who looked younger then the other two walked on stage and smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Yo. I am the cool member of the group, Park Hye Ri,'' She stuffed her hands into her pockets and sat down next to Christine and infront of Jeongmin.

 

Lee Jeongmin smirked at her attitude. 'Interesting,' He thought to himself.

 

Next there were two girls, twins even younger looking then the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''We're the charming twin members, Park Ha Ni and Maki Yamazaki,'' They smiled while using aeygo.

 

Jo Youngmin and Kwangmin started blushing also. The girls sat down and smiled brightly.

 

Suddenly the crowd began to scream and cheer very loudly. A girl who looked the youngest out of everyone smiled shyly and walked onto the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Annyeonghaseyo! I am the cute and adorable maknae, Um Mae Ri,'' She blushed at the attention of everyone.

 

No Minwoo blushed redder then any of the others and felt like he could actually hear his heart beating very loudly. Everyone stared at her shocked at her cuteness excluding the audience who clapped and cheered loudly. Mae Ri continued to smile shyly at everyone while the other members smiled at her.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

TA-DA! FINALLY I GOT TO FINISH THIS :) PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :)

 

-TaylorRandi17-