The Interview

Were We Even Meant To Be Together?

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER :) PLEASE ENJOY AND COMMENT! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

CHAPTER THREE-THE INTERVIEW

 

 

SET OF STAR KING (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''So your maknae is only sixteen?'' Lee Seung Gi asked in amazement.

 

''Neh,'' Um Mae Ri smiled and waved to the crowd.

 

''It says in an interview you did for M-Countdown that Christine is the 'Romantic One' of the group. What do you mean by that?'' Kang Ho Dong questioned.

 

''I believe greatly in romance, like going on picnics and writing little notes to eachother to remember the love we have for eachother,'' Christine finished while smiling brightly.

 

Hyunseong smiled and blushed.

 

''Ha Ni is also the 'Gentle One'?'' Seung Gi asked.

 

Ha Ni nodded.

 

''I guess the others kept telling me what a 'mother' I was so eventually it just became that way. They nicknamed me 'The Princess'. She laughed.

 

''She is just so gentle, caring, and feminine-we didn't really have a choice,'' Ah Na laughed.

 

''So if Ha Ni is 'The Princess' of the group and Christine is the 'Romantic One'-what are the rest of you?'' Ho Dong asked.

 

''The Cheerful One,'' Ah Na smiled.

 

''The Musical One,'' Hye Ri smiled.

 

''The Aeygo Queen,'' Maki laughed.

 

''The Dancer,'' Mae Ri blushed.

 

''Mae Ri is very cute and Maki is an excellant dancer- why isn't it reversed?'' Seung Gi inguired.

 

''Mae Ri is actually very shy except when she's dancing so she does her aeygo unconsciously. She is also quite flexible-better than me,'' Maki laughed.

 

''It is also rumored that Maki is an excellant singer when it comes to high notes,'' Ho Dong stated.

 

''Neh. I guess I have been singing so long that it became that way,'' Maki smiled.

 

Everyone nodded in understanding.

 

''The question that is on everyone's mind- what is your ideal guy?'' Ho Dong inquired.

 

The girls blushed and the others looked at Ah Na first who just laughed.

 

''I guess I never really thought about it. I would want someone nice, kind, smart, cheerful, talented, and attractive,'' She laughed.

 

The guests laughed with her. Donghyun smiled in victory.

 

''I would want someone understanding and masculine but cute at the same time,'' Christine answered. 

 

''I would want someone charming and funny,'' Hye Ri said.

 

''I really like adorable guys. I'm a er for guys who can do aeygo,'' Maki laughed.

 

Youngmin smirked in satisfaction.

 

''I like charming guys, who do their absolute best at things and never give up what they want,'' Ha Ni explained.

 

Kwangmin wondered if he had the charms she wanted.

 

''I like cute guys but I know that he can protect me when I need him. Who will be understanding and patient with me because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to relationships,'' Mae Ri blushed.

 

''Cute!'' Everyone remarked.

 

Minwoo smiled.

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE :)

 

-TaylorRandi17-