Rivals In Love?

Were We Even Meant To Be Together?

I KNOW, I KNOW. IT HAS BEEN A VERY LOOOOONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED THIS T.T BUT ONLY TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT SO THEN I CAN UPDATE EVERYTHING LIKE CRAZY^^ I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE YEAR IS OVER, I'M GOING TO BE A SENIOR^^ AHHHHH^^ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

 

CHAPTER FIVE-RIVALS IN LOVE?

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''I can't wait to actually see you and Minwoo finally kiss. OMO! What if he confesses right after the kiss because he realizes he is in love with you. KeKeKe,'' Maki giggled.

 

Mae Ri blushed and shook her head quickly. The girls were headed towards the practice room to rehearse Minwoo and Mae Ri's kiss for their dance performance. The girls walked into the practice room and Mae Ri's eyes teared up. Minwoo was kissing APink member, Oh HaYoung.

 

''That was great Minwoo and HaYoung. Everyone in the world is going to be talking about your kiss together,'' The Chorographer complimented.

 

They both smiled and thanked him.

 

''What's going on here?'' Maki asked.

 

The Chorographer smiled brightly at them and looked at Mae Ri.

 

''Oh! Mae Ri, HaYoung came up with a great idea this morning. She suggested since you haven't had your first kiss yet that she should do the kiss scene on stage with Minwoo so you wouldn't have to. Isn't that great?'' He asked.

 

Mae Ri looked at HaYoung who smiled with fake innocence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''It's OK Mae Ri. I mean, could you have ever imagined us kissing even if it's just acting,'' Minwoo laughed.

 

Mae Ri fake smiled.

 

''Yeah. It would have been sooo weird,'' Mae Ri replied.

 

Maki looked at Mae Ri in sympathy.

 

''OMO! I have an idea. Why don't you show her the rest of the chorography Mae Ri. The rest of us will go and bring some food from the cafeteria. Sound good?'' The Chorographer suggested.

 

Mae Ri nodded. HaYoung fake smiled. Everyone left except for the two. HaYoung frowned and looked at Mae Ri.

 

''I don't understand why everyone thinks you're so great. From what I can see, you aren't much,'' She smirked.

 

Mae Ri's eyes widened. HaYoung stepped closer towards her. Mae Ri backed up until she was against the wall.

 

''Pretty soon you will mean nothing to everyone,'' HaYoung frowned.

 

Mae Ri's eyes began to water. HaYoung smirked. They both heared footsteps infront of the door. HaYoung suddenly dropped to the floor and held her face. Mae Ri looked at her confused.

 

''What's going on here?'' The Chorographer asked.

 

HaYoung started to cry.

 

''I don't know. Mae Ri just suddenly hit me,'' She sobbed.

 

Mae Ri's eyes widened. All the guys rushed over to HaYoung. They looked up at Mae Ri in shock and disgust.

 

''Why would you do that?'' Youngmin asked angrily.

 

''I didn't think you were that kind of person,'' Kwangmin frowned.

 

''You should leave,'' Donghyun told her.

 

''Shut up!'' Maki shouted.

 

The guys looked at her.

 

''She hit HaYoung. When she didn't even do anything. How could you take her side?'' Youngmin asked her shocked.

 

''How do you know HaYoung isn't lying? Why would Mae Ri suddenly hit her for nothing?" Maki asked them angrily.

 

''All she said was that Minwoo-Oppa was hers,'' HaYoung sobbed louder.

 

Minwoo looked at Mae Ri in shock. Mae Ri rapidly shook her head. She began to cry.

 

''I can't believe you would do something like that. How could I have ever liked someone like you?'' Minwoo questioned in disgust.

 

Mae Ri had tears streaming down her face. Her heart felt like it was breaking.

 

''I'm going to speak with your manager. I think it would be best if you weren't in the performance,'' The Chorographer decided.

 

''Then we won't be in it either,'' Maki said.

 

Everyone looked at her. HaYoung glared at her. Maki grabbed Mae Ri's hand and the group left.

 

 

THAT WAS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE UPDATED ON THIS FIC^^ PLEASE SUSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND FRIEND^^

 

-TaylorRandi17-