The News? A New Girl Group? Dance Performance? OMO!

Were We Even Meant To Be Together?

HELLO BEAUTIFUL AND Y PEOPLE :) IT IS FINALLY TIME FOR KPOP BOYFRIEND FIC TO COME INTO THE BRIGHT LIGHT :) AGAIN I ONLY RECOMMAND THIS FANFIC TO KPOP FANS BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ, BE MY GUEST :) BTW: I DO NOT OWN BOYFRIEND OR STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT BECAUSE IF I DID, I WOULD BE ONE RICH :)

 

 

 

CHAPTER ONE-THE NEWS? A NEW GIRL GROUP? DANCE PERFORMANCE? OMO!

 

 

 

 

 M-COUNTDOWN STAGE (NORMAL POV):

 

 

''...and the winner is....BEAST!'' The MC Minho annouced.

 

Everyone cheered and clapped then the MCs calmed everyone down.

 

''OK. We have an annoucement. You all remember how BOYFRIEND took us by storm with their adorable looks, amazing talent, and such young ages at that!'' MC Suzy said while smiling.

 

BOYFRIEND smiled gratefully.

 

''Well it's about to happen again! Starship has an official new girl group called LUVERS and their makne just turned sixteen!'' MC Onew annouced.

 

The crowed cheered loudly. All the idols clapped.

 

''And they will debut HERE next friday!'' Minho yelled.

 

Everyone in the audience went crazy with excitement. All the idols started to leave.

 

 

 

 HEADQUARTERS OF LUVERS (NORMAL POV):

 

 

Leader Kim Ah Na and second oldest Christine Hollingsworth (she's English) were watching the Kpop News Channel when news about there debut came on.

 

''Guys! We're on TV!'' Christine shouted.

 

Kim Ah Na smiled amused and all the rest of the members ran to the living room and watched the TV.

 

''.....and in other news a new starship girl group has been annouced on M-Countdown! There names and ages have finally been revealed and are-Kim Ah Na 21, Christine Hollingsworth 19, Park Hye Ri 18, Park Ha Ni 17, Maki Yamazaki 17, and the makne Um Mae Ri 16. There has been alot of talk that these six girls may be able to steal the hearts of the beloved boyband BOYFRIEND when they have the special dance performance in three months. What do you think?'' The reporter finished.

 

Ah Na was pissed. Christine was excited. RiRi was disgusted. Ha Ni didn't know what to think. Maki was stunned. Mae Ri was confused.

 

Suddenly their manager walked in looking extremely satisfied. The girls turned their heads to him and stared.

 

''I see you've heard the news,'' He chuckled nervously.

 

All the girls except Mae Ri stood up and walked towards him and then all you heard was girly screams and they weren't from the actual girls.

 

  

 HEADQUARTERS OF BOYFRIEND (NORMAL POV):

 

 

 

''.....there has been alot of talk that these six girls may be able to steal the hearts of the beloved boyband BOYFRIEND when they have the special dance performance in three months. What do you think?'' The reporter finished.

 

The BOYFRIEND members blinked confused.

 

Their Manager walked in also looking satisfied.

 

''You can thank me now,'' Their Manager winked.

 

''What's going on?'' Makne No Minwoo asked cutely.

 

''The president thought it would be a great idea since you guys are already so popular and so are LUVERS,'' Their Manager smiled satisfied.

 

''But we don't know these girls,'' Jo Youngmin tried to reasoned.

 

''You'll meet them next friday on M-Countdown!'' Their Manager yelled excited.

 

The members looked at eachother. Something didn't feel right.

 

 

 

TA-DA! SO WHAT DID YOU THINK? COMMENT SO YOU CAN TELL ME :) CATHERINE I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED :) ALSO I'M NEW HERE SO IF YOU FRIEND ME IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE APPRECIATED :)

 

-Taylorrandi17-