Chapter 5

I'll Teach You if You Teach Me

 

”Ahhh....” Kyuhyun mumbled as he stretched out on the school roof. He hadn’t felt this great in days. The time he spared from worrying about his schoolwork had helped him take control of his spare time. The best part was that the assigments that his tutor had helped him with were bringing him good grades.

”I should write her some sort of note.” He sat up and dug out a notebook and a pen from his backpack. Carefully, so he didn’t break the paper, he wrote out ’Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.’ on the paper. Emotion and smileyfaces weren’t his style. He got up, brushed the dust and dirt off his pants and started walking towards the staircase to put it in his locker so that Jungah would find it later on.

 

Just as his locker was in sight, his friend Joon jumped out from a corner and tried to sling his arm around his neck. ”Hey buddy!” He shouted with a grin on his face. ”Hi idiot!” Kyuhyun said and dogded the upcoming arm, making Joon fly into the wall. He laughed as his confused friend recovered from the impact. ”Yah, at least try to be nice...” He said and frowned. ”Never.” Kyuhyun replied and flicked Joons forehead. ”Aish, really...” Joon exclaimed as he massaged the sore spot on his forehead after the flick. ”What I wanted to say – WIPE OFF THAT GRIN, CHO KYUHYUN – was that rehearsal time changed tonight. Can you be at the club at 5?” Kyuhyun checked his watch. It was 4. ”Sure. I’ll meet you there then. I have a few things to take care of first.” He walked straight forward and left Joon behind, who was pouting over his flicked forehead.

 

After having walked for a few seconds, Kyuhyun noticed his shoelaces were untied. He sat down on a chair outside a classroom to tie them. As he tied them, he accidentaly overheard some girls in the classroom talking.

”I don’t believe this. That little has the nerve to do something like this!? Huh. I’ll make her pay.” Kyuhyun sighed. He never understood why girls ganged up on each other. ”I know, right!” Another girl answered. ”That Jungah should just die. Or get expelled.” ”How dares she not turn in our assigments! Aish, really!” A third girl said. Kyuhyun was just about to get up and leave, but instead he made sure no one was looking and untied his shoelaces again. This was getting interesting.

 

”What should we do to make her know her place?” ”I don’t know. What do you think Hyeri?” ”I think we should have a little chat. Just to make sure we’re all on the same page. You know?” Kyuhyun had heard enough. ”Just tie your laces and get don’t get involved.” He said to himself and got up. Right after he started walking, the door burst open and three girls walked out, with their arms linked together. They walked straight towards the tutoring centre. ”Ignore them.” He said to himself. ”It’s none of your business.” He forced himself over to his locker and took his time putting the note inside. The girls were out of sight and he couldn’t hear them anymore. He should be able to just walk away and not care what happened next.

 

He sighed and closed the locker door. Before he could change his mind, he was headed towards the tutoring centre. It didn’t take long until he could hear voices.

 

”Answer me, !” Someone shouted, followed by a loud slap. Kyuhyun swallowed slowly and stopped behind behind the corner, only peeking past the edge. He recognized Hyerin and her little fellows. Hyerin was accepted as a trainee at SM entertainment and had gotten very cocky on school grounds ever since. Kyuhyun had just shook his head at the whole ordeal. This is why you’re still a trainee, he would think to himself. Her little minions had failed the audition, but that didn’t stop them from leeching off Hyerins status.

There was a 4th girl with them, but he couldn’t see her. It wasn’t too hard to guess who it was though. ”I-I.. Something came in the way, I’m so sorry.” Kyuhyun could hear a faint whisper. It was Jungah for sure. ”HAH!” Hyerin shouted. ”Did you hear that girls? Something got in the way. Please, Ddungah. You’re at least gonna have to make up a better excuse than that. Now, what really happened? It was because you thought that you could teach us a lesson, wasn’t it?” ”NO!” Jungah exclaimed. ”DON’T LIE TO ME!” Hyerin screamed back. ”You think you’re better than us, don’t you!? You think you can just do whatever you want!? That’s what, isn’t it!?” Kyuhyun could hear Jungah faintly crying. ”Please, just let me go now. I’ll finish them by tomorrow, I swear.” ”Too late.” Hyerin said through gritted teeth. At that point Kyuhyun stopped thinking. He grabbed his phone and hit the camera button to start filming. He placed the cellphone camera in an angle so that it caught the rest of the happening on film. ”We’re gonna have to show you that we don’t accept this kind of thing around here. Hyosung!” Kyuhyun could see Hyosung raise her fist and get ready to pound into Jungah’s face. Jungah was clearly scared. A few seconds later, the fist met Jungahs face, and her glasses flew across the hall. Jungah grabbed her face and fell down to the floor. Hyerin grinned and spat on Jungah. ”You bore me. Get out of my sight!” Jungah crawled up on all 4 and just nodded as she gathered her things, got up and ran off. Hyerin just laughed and strolled off into the other direction. Kyuhyun stopped recording and hid behind a garbage can so he wouldn’t be discovered. After Hyerin had passed, he walked over to the hallway everything had happened in. Jungahs glasses were still lying on the floor. He picked them up.

 

They may have had a scratch in them before, but now they were completely shattered. He stared at them for a few seconds before he put them in his pocket and headded off to meet Joon at the club. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really have anything extra to say other than Happy New Years!

And of course that I'm terribly sorry for updating at the pace of a snail and a turles lovechild. I will try to get better. >_<

Also, please leave suggestions in the comments as to how you wish to see the story progress. I haven't decided 100% yet, so I am interested in hearing what you guys think. After all, you're the readers. ^_^