Chapter 3

Don't Call Me Juliet

 

Jung Ji Hoon preparing dinner for his niece, Jung Soojung. She was very fond of his cuisine. And for him, it is so fun if there was anyone else appreciated his work, although only cooking but saw his niece smile every time she enjoyed her food, it made ​​him happy. At least as foster parent for her, he didn’t fail. So, the assignment of the maid is just clean the house and prepare their necessity.

"Wuah samchon, these the grilled meat!" She saw the food served in front of her and immediately sitting pretty while clapping like a kid who sees a clown show.

“Oh, otte? Do you like it? Let us spend all this food.” Jihoon took some meat and wrap it with a lettuce inserted the garlic and then eat it.

"Hmm.. Samchon, I never doubted you!" She is devour some meat until filled with the food. Jihoon smiled at her.

"Soojung-ah, in few days, samchon will go to Japan because any some projects there. You can replace me, right? Manager Lee Jonghyun will help you. I've prepared everything for you, so you just implement a schedule that already prepared."

"Oh yaaa... Samchoooon, I'm not ready at all…" Soojung whined.

"When are you going to be ready if it doesn’t start now? You've entered the lecture now and before you get a degree, you have to be competent to manage our company. Don’t disappoint your parents Soojung-ah.” Yeah, every her uncle mentioned her parents, she can’t help it.

"But samchon.." She is hard to resist, but every word spoken of her uncle made ​​her shoulders getting heavier.

She is not ready, really! Although she knows that if one day the company will be managed by her, but she is still young, can’t she act like other girls out there who can enjoy their time without the burden of responsibility on the company? She breathed heavily. If her parents are still alive, surely she could enjoy life like the girls out there. Shopping here and there, going camping and enjoy the rides at the amusement park playing with her lover. Instead of lover, a friend she is hard to get. Anyone male who never approached Soojung always avoid her after one week. She never knew what happened, but it made ​​her sad because she never knew how it feels to have a lover. Everyone seemed to think she was arrogant heir who could enjoy the result of hard work of her parents and even they only use Soojung because she is the richest girl in the school. The only friend she could trust in this world is Sehun.

"Jungie-ah, samchon had tried hard to implement the mandate of your parents. Can’t you follow their wishes? Don’t act like your oppa. Oh?"

She looked at her uncle desperately. "Arraseo.." She said weakly. Yeah, 5 years ago Yonghwa oppa went to Japan to pursue his dream. He flatly rejected the offer as a promising heir to the company. He prefers freedom and more interested in the automotive world. Until now, Yonghwa rarely contact them. Soojung herself don’t know, maybe he is still struggling with his MotoGP tour.

Her uncle smiled before continuing. "Tomorrow I will depart at 7 am, you will attend a meeting with MBC TV to discuss some projects. Manager Lee Jonghyun will pick you up at the campus and set up everything for you."

"Oh.. Okay.." Soojung looked at him without expression.

Tomorrow is heavy day, without samchon who accompanied her, she was always afraid to go. Fortunately, there are Jonghyun oppa. She thought.

 After dinner, she went to her room hoping she can get the strength to face tomorrow. But she believes, one day will definitely pass, right?

"Soojung-ah..." Call samchon are still with his food.

"Oh?"

"Learn to make decisions, samchon believe on you." Jihoon giving spirit to her and give a cheerful smile.

He wasn’t mean to torture, he just wants his beloved niece can deal with whatever happens. With a young age, the mental will grow quickly so make it easier to deal with her real life. He didn’t want his niece be a weak girl. Teach her a lesson as early as possible will allow her to inherit her company quickly. He believes, Soojung will be a strong girl like her father.

"Ne..." Said Soojung briefly then disappeared from his face.

 

---- 0 ----

 

The noisy sound because of the shout by many girls made her want to see the game.

“The basketball game seems fun!” Soojung walking to keep pace on Sehun.

"Seriously, don’t waste your time, you don’t want your uncle became upset over your mess schedule, right? Kajja..!"

"Yah.. Sehun-ah.. Why are you on the side of my uncle now?" She pouted.

"Aniya.. My father and manager Lee already at the gate, they've been waiting to take you to a meeting at the MBC hall."

"But for a moment... I want to see the game. Just a minute... Oh? Oh? Oh?" Nobody will be able to resist her if she had behaved like this. Even many years he learned to ignore her whining, but always failed. She always managed to make others obey her request with aegyo behavior... You will be stunned to see that.

"Okay, not for long." He said lazily.

"Assshaa ...!" Soojung ran to the basketball court and looking for a comfortable place to see. She joined shouted when the game gets exciting. But she was silent when some students chanting the name of "Kang Minhyuk.....!!!" She saw one by one the players and really, there is a guy whom she hated the most! Her ears were getting annoyed because the screams were getting louder. Frustrated, she left the basketball court, she was not going to see him although his charm seen when.... ehmm.. yeah when he is sweating like that.

Suddenly her steps stopped when she felt something hit her head.

Ouch... it hurt!

But the pain was overshadowed by a sense of embarrassed. Tremendous embarrassment! How not, if the roar by fans suddenly silent and all eyes look at you due to hit the ball. How do you feel?

She turned and found Kang Minhyuk stood there with his cute wry smile is only him who can do that. Actually that cute face is contrary with his bad nature. It should in accordance with his attitude. She hissed.

“I’m sorry, my hand slipped, or more precisely is right on target." His smile looks more happy when he see her expression seems like ready to join a world war III.

“Yah, ndo jinjja! You’re really going to go this far? Is this the sincerity you wanted to show to me?!” Soojung will take revenge but the intention was stopped because some guy wearing a black suit approached them and forced Minhyuk to go from there.

Minhyuk looks uncomfortable, his happy smile faded and follow them lazily. He threw the grip of the black-suited man roughly before glance at Soojung, then go.

"It's time to go Soojung-ah." Sehun pull her arm. She followed him but her eyes still see some of the men who accompanied Minhyuk walked out of the field. Who are they? From clothing and their impression looks like a bodyguard. She smirked, that's a spoiled rich kid! Still with the bodyguards, in everywhere? She laughed in silence which turned noticed by Sehun.

 

----- 0 -----

 

"Welcome Ms. Jung, everyone has been waiting in the meeting room." Greeted a staff in the MBC hall.

"Thank you, sorry I'm late." She noticed some people were busy with the papers in front of them.

"Oh, Miss Jung, Mr. Lee, please sit down. Wait a minute, we still have to wait someone." A middle-aged man gave her the file. What else should they wait? She hopes to soon finish the meeting quickly. She watched the papers in her hand. It’s an employment contract along with rules and explanations about their project.

A few minutes later the door opened again with a loud and someone was greeting everyone that was there.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Sorry I'm late." She heard it, but she lazy to look up, she must examine this contract.

"Oh Mr. Kang, sit down please. Ms. Jung was already here. Maybe you should get to know each other." Suddenly she looked up and found Minhyuk be there.

Oh, okay, what other disaster she had received after this? Soojung give a sharp gaze on him. She is still couldn’t accept his treatment in this afternoon. Although the pain is not too much, but everyone saw it.

"We already knew each other." Minhyuk gives smile on women staff who greeted him earlier.

"Oh really? Wow.. Kids nowadays it’s so active huh? What a coincidence then. You guys look so young and hardworker." The woman smiled at Minhyuk and Soojung who sat next to each other. "But if I may give an opinion, you seem to match each other. I can imagine the FNC and SM can work well together like this. If your company can be merger, I'm sure yours will be a big company after that." She laughed imagining things that will never happen as long as they're both still alive.

"Matches mwoya?" Soojung laughing quietly at the ridiculous fantasy that the woman had just said. Minhyuk glanced, he clearly heard her.

"I think SM Entertainment is not as that bankrupt's until they want to merge with our large company." He smiled sarcastically.

Soojung stared at Minhyuk in disbelief, then looked at her manager to get support, but Jonghyun just smirked without even want to argue. Then she turned around, "Mwo? Do you think your company deserves to join at my company?" Says Soojung angrily.

"I think just the opposite Ms. Jung." Minhyuk winked at her.

Heol, this is insult! Her resentment finally out. Deftly she stood up, "Yah, Kang Minhyuk I think we have to solve our problems now!" Soojung couldn’t control her emotions.

Knowing the situation getting worse and realized that their relationship was not good, making the woman staff regretting her words. All the people who were there stunned. Lee Jonghyun trying to calm her and pulled her to sit back. Facial expressions of the people in the room seemed to want to say that 'they both look like a child.'

"Oh well, whatever you guys affairs, please settle it after the meeting. Ehmm.. and I hope this project can work well." Said she was emphatic.

"Ne..." Minhyuk agreed and gave his smile.

Soojung rolled her eyes, inhaling a deep breath to neutralize her anger before re-read the contents of the agreement.

"All right everybody, introduce, my name is Lee Hyori, I’m a producer for this project. Actually we've been through together, but at that time, this project is still in the form of discourse, and it turns out there is a positive response from SM and FNC, so we continue it. And we didn’t have thought that this meeting is the represented by the young heir. Thank you once again for coming."

Lee Hyori describes the contents of the contract about a global project from MBC TV that is WGM, Each company will choose one of their idols to join this variety show. It was agreed that the parties of the FNC brings FT Island's Lee Hongki and the SM brought Luna f (x).

It went according to plan, although not completely. That cooperation makes them must meet. It was a nightmare for both of them.

Jung Soojung is a girl who can’t accept mistreatment. When manager Lee was talking with some colleagues after the meeting, she approached Minhyuk and wanted to solve the problems that they have, of course, this will have an effect on her health.

"Yah, Kang Minhyuk! I want to solve our problems now. If there is you want to say, I'll try to take it well, if you want me to pay off my debt, tell me what should I do!" Soojung said firmly.

"I told you, I will take revenge on you, but not in a crowded place like this." Minhyuk respond relaxing.

"So what do you want from me?" Soojung can’t wait to hear him trying to play word games with her.

"We'll talk again." He said, looking past her shoulders, someone running toward them stand.

"Why? You're afraid to do it here? Coward." Soojung laughed sarcastically.

"Yah, keep your speech!"

"Soojung-ah... Is there a problem?" Jonghyun glanced over to her then Minhyuk who was staring at him sharply. Soojung somewhat surprised, then turned to face Jonghyun.

"Oh, oppa, nothing." She saw Minhyuk walked away without expression.

"Looks like you had a problem with him. Gwenchana?" Jonghyun saw the departure of Minhyuk, he wants to know the reason why they can hate each other like that. He didn’t want her to get into trouble with Kang families, the family that very hated by her Samchon. Before the widening problem, he will be watching. Protecting Jung Soojung, has now become an additional task for him.

"Kajja.." He put his arm around her and took her to the car where the Sehun father already waiting.

"Oh.. Kajja." She said smiling. Soojung see Jonghyun's eyes, he didn’t change at all. Still accompany  her in any situation. Lee Jonghyun is Yonghwa oppa childhood friend. He is a manager of the company now. Jonghyun's father is a friend of her father who is the one of the CEOs and shareholders who also took part in setting up the SM Entertainment. She was happy, still has Jonghyun in lieu of her brother.

From inside the car, Kang Minhyuk saw the girl embraced by his manager, looks close. What just that girl say? Oppa? Oh, there is no point he thought about it. For him, that girl still have to pay a debt that will someday he received. Yeah, she should pay for what she had done, embarrassing him in public is not easy to forgive. Anyone, who dared to confront Kang Minhyuk, he will never slip away. He unconsciously touched his cheek, remembering clearly how the palms ever landed there. Then the car left the building towards the busy highway rumble as busy as it appears in his heart.

 

tbc


Oh my bad english..
Please forgive me..
I hope you can handle it..
Sorry..