Chapter 2

Don't Call Me Juliet

 

Sehun just follow her steps silently from behind. He knew, when she was angry or sad, don’t you ever dare to interrupt her before the anger blow over. Almost half of his life to be her friends, of course, he already knew her character so well. He just let her keep silence like that until she is willing to talk again. For many years he learned one thing, don’t mess with a woman who was upset because it was the same as you get into the hungry tiger cage.

Soojung sits irritated on the campus lawn chairs. Frustrated, she wiped the tears from her eyes. Her expression wasn’t changed and stared angry at Sehun.

"Yah! If he bothers you like that don’t just stand there! You're not his subordinates, you already apologized and that's enough!" He already knew what she was going to say. Carefully, he sat beside her.

"But you don’t know who you're dealing with." Sehun defend himself.

"Who is he? Yah, how many times have I told to you? Even with thugs though, if you're right, never degrading your pride! You're a friend of Jung Soojung, if you're in trouble, I would always help!" She snapped.

"But Jungie, he was.. respected person on campus. You don’t know him? All normal people will not want to mess with him."

"Heol, Who does he is to be feared like it?? Aaaah.. Never mind..! I wouldn’t want to know him and I don’t want to see him again. And you! If he bothers you again, call me!" Yeah, this is Jung Soojung, her words and her actions never match.

"Eoh, arraseo, if I had a problem with him again, I'll call you, and you’ll help me, right? That means you're going to see him again." He laughs.

"Eiissh..." Soojung glared at him.

"Ndo, gwenchana? Do I have to report his act to the president Jung?" He asked carefully.

"Andwae, no need. I'm fine." She replied softly. Soojung looks at her watch, she took something in her bag and give her lunchbox to him then go.

"Yah, where are you going?" Sehun screaming while holding the lunch box.

"I have a class. That’s, just eat it, samchon bought me a lot of food. See you." Soojung leave. He opened a box which contains some sushi. He ate voraciously.

Always like this, from their childhood, Soojung always understand his situation but never even pity him and he was very grateful. Being the son of a driver-owned of Jung president’s company is sometimes made ​​him ashamed. But Soojung actually looks happy to have a friend like him. He remembered when for the first time he met her, 8 years ago, He took his father's hand after drove a car into Soojung uncle's house. The girl saw him and gave him a chocolate. At that time, Soojung is very sweet and so kind. She never discriminate friend accordance social level although the rich would certainly seem to do so. Moreover, knowing that he is only lived with his father because his mother was gone when he was child, make her more sympathetic and friendly to him until now. It was, perhaps because she also feels the same way.

 

---- 0 ----

 

Dinner is an activity that is hated by Kang Minhyuk, because he would get advice from his father about the business, business and business. That’s what makes him a pleasure to be in nightclubs or other fun places. Others think the house is a cozy paradise and calming. But for him, the house was none other than hell. Sometimes he thought wanted to be a child of a humble family, it seems that much more enjoyable.

"Minhyuk-ah... Soon you will graduate from college, Appa wants you to continue the family business. You are my only child who could be trusted. After you graduate, you have to take care of our company's branch in Japan." He saw his father said calmly without the slightest load. Minhyuk breathed heavily. He is still not ready to take care of everything. He is not interested in all about this. But he can’t argue at all. Once he denied, then it’s certainly the world war III will break out. Oemma patted his shoulder for support him. Yeah, all the people have never been in his side and never knew what he really wanted. If everyone thinks that he is happy to be a son of the rich and respectable? They wrong!

"And starting tomorrow, you have to go to the FNC so that you know how to manage our company. Stop all your bad habits and begin to behave mature." The command of his father has been ascertained that can’t be denied. Reluctantly, he nodded his head. Imagining tomorrow make him lazy to greet the sunrise.

After the class over, he was picked up by Lee samchon is none other than the father of his best friend, Lee Jungshin. Bodyguard Lee is a person who is trusted by his father who could manage all matters about the security company and guard the son of Kang family. Minhyuk inhaling the breath, bad days will soon begin.

"Samchon, are we going to FNC?"

"Ani, the president told you to replace him to go to the SBS, some of our idols will fill the show there. You will also oversee the proceedings and accompany our idol. That's your first assignment. So we’re heading there now." Say bodyguard Lee.

"Ahh... Just oversees? No problem, as long as I don’t have to calculate the amount of income the company." Minhyuk cheer himself. Bodyguard Lee laughed.

"Minhyuk-ah, soon you will inherit the company. You'll learn about that later." Replied bodyguard Lee made ​​him back to cheerless.

"Aiissh.. Samchon, how can you scare me like that? How many times have I told you that I'm still not ready." Whined add to the impression of his cute face. Such was Minhyuk since childhood. Whining on his bodyguard, so this middle-aged man would deliver his desire to his father and finally he’ll get everything he wants.

"Hyuk-ah, you should be grateful. You have the privilege of being born as a Kang. So, you shouldn’t bother to apply for a job anywhere later. Don’t you know that’s very difficult to apply for the job currently?" Yeah, that's true, but if it doesn’t work in accordance with your heart, it's useless right??

Arriving at the SBS building, bodyguards Lee accompanied him and introduced him to the some colleagues and producers there. Unexpectedly Minhyuk was able to through it well.

He also gave his support to the some idols warmly. So their idols, especially the members of girl group is very happy because of him. Who can resist a guy as handsome as Kang Minhyuk?

After knowing what to do as a president, he was sitting in the stands at the front, so they could watch their idol perform for his evaluation materials of his company. The situation became boisterous because soon the show will begin. Some staff had been standby at their respective places.

But his gaze falls on someone who looks like he had seen before. Aahh.. Right, the girl there looks cheerful giving support to the idol group known comes from SM Entertainment. He was surprised, she was seen working hard at the young age considering her family, including from respectable circles. Generally, girls of her age could only whine in order to buy the equipment makeup and expensive clothes. But that girl, looking excited. He thought back to that time, then he unconsciously touched his cheek that was slapped by her. His sardonic smile widened.

 

---- 0 ----

 

"Fighting....!!" Soojung gives her cheerfulness on them. The members of the girl group the spirit of it. "I'll see you there." Soojung pointed to the bleachers.

She ran out and looking for an empty seat. She tried to find a bench close to the stage so she could keep an eye on the proceedings clearly. After getting nowhere, she sits comfortably there. She smiled at her hard work today. For her, this is a very fun job. She will prove to everyone, especially to her parents that she could be a daughter to be proud.

"Looks like you really enjoy your job? Don’t get too excited, you'll never know the wheel of life is spinning so fast."

She heard a man's voice. That sentence really bothered her. She saw who said it, then her eyes widened. That guy!!

"You!"

"You seem happy to see me." Minhyuk looked away and leaned back in his chair.

"Mwo?" She was speechless... This guy really! Heol...!

Soojung stood up and about to go looking for another bench but her arm restrained, rudely he dropped her back into the chair.

"Where are you going? Don’t you know that the show has already started? You're going to block the view of the audience behind you."

Soojung still looked at him in disbelief. Given what had just done make her remember the incident at that time. Her anger has returned.

"Yah! You really has no manners, did you never taught manners by your parents?" Soojung pull her arm that still held by him.

"Hmmph.. I think not!" And it was true. His parents busy on their respective activities. Who will teach him about manners? Even the family affection, he forgot what it was like.

"I'm sorry!" Soojung mean to insult him. Her expression interested him.

"Thanks, but there is something I need to remind you. You still owe me one thing." He was closer to her.

"Mwo? Debt? What are you talking about?"

"This..." He held his cheeks ever slapped her. "You're going to get it exactly in the same place."

What? Is this guy wants to revenge on her? Oh my God, what kind of sin she has done in the past till she should be met with this guy, again? She shook her head.

"You’re really, a gentleman!" Her quipped, then go. Minhyuk laugh at her, that girl's so funny.

She was almost collided by bodyguard Lee, then they are bowed. Minhyuk still watching. Lee samchon seemed to know her background well.

 

---- 0 ----

 

"Really? So, what are you saying then?" Ask Sehun curious.

"I told you, I can’t say anything. I can’t deal with people who are too narcissistic like that. Hearing his course, you'll want to throw your shoes into his mouth. But, it seems he's a fanboy of one idol group. The proof he was there, in the stands, you know? Even the most forward!" Soojung shows her distrust and laugh out loud.

"Well, it looks like you have to know about him. Okay, listen, he's..." Soojung cut him off.

"No, I don’t want to know him Sehun-ah. I'm sure it was our last meeting." Soojung winked and pretend to goosebumps.

"Hey, you have to know. This is serious Soojungie. Listen to me!" Sehun force.

Seeing him like that, it means there is something serious. "Okay, what should I know?" Soojung seemed not interested.

"Why he likes being arbitrary? Why is he always felt like the ruler? And why did he look arrogant? Because he is a Kang." Soojung winked, staring at him no idea. A Kang? Who is ....

Oh?

As there are light was turn on in her head. Kang Group?

"That’s right, the biggest rival of SM." Sehun answer her expression.

Yeah, FNC Entertainment, the entertainment company that competes with her family owned company, and the company was intensely disliked by her uncle. Soojung short laugh. Well.. She will follow the game looks in front of her. Be carefull.. Mr. Kang.. She thought.

 

tbc


I'm sure you'll find many grammatical errors here, sorry :(
I hope you can handle it.
Thanks for reading and leave your feedback..