Chapter 1

Don't Call Me Juliet

 

Deafening loud voice that makes him waking up that started at four in the morning. The noise was so disrupt him, angrily he slammed the objects that produce sound and that thing this down to the floor near the door. But unfortunately, the sound was still loud audible. He reluctantly got up and picked up the alarm clock that walked helpless. Suddenly he felt the room as it great rotates, he felt the dizziness getting worse when he picked up that annoying thing. He shook his head trying to shake off the pain in his head.

He looked at the clock that shows at 10 am. The narrow eyes enlarge because there is exam in class financial management today. Without turn off the alarm, he ran into the bathroom. If he does not drink too much last night, he will not have a hangover in the time of exam. But the temptation would like partying till morning he can’t help, yeah, it has become a habit for him.

Always late. It is always anticipated by his dad. A businessman should not be a waste of time. Discipline is the first rule in his family. Advice is always like that when he could have dinner with his family. Because his dad is an owner of the large entertainment companies in South Korea. Not be surprised if discipline is something that important. Companies that produce these artists and idols made ​​their families are included in the people who are esteemed among the richest in addition, of course. Not surprisingly, the idol which they produce have been able to penetrate international markets and often hold a world tour.

Kang Minhyuk, as the sole heir to the company, this time taking the final semester in the department of business administration. Actually he was not interested in what his father did. But as a child, he had to obey the wishes of his dad who always educated him to hard. This is his life, always under the control of authoritarian parents. All for his own good, it's always a spoken sentence in his father's mouth. Needs are always fulfilled as long as he could fulfill his father's demand. As a result, he has always enjoyed his world like the rich young man whose hobby is spending money.

"Yah...! Kang Minhyuk.." Someone greeted him as he ran down the hall campus. He turned and found Jungshin ran behind him.

"Is you were taking me home last night?" Minhyuk continued rapid steps toward the class.

"Oh, THIS MORNING! If you are troublesome me one more time..." Sarcastically, he equaling his steps to Minhyuk.

"Gomawo, chingu-ya." Minhyuk patted Jungshin back to stop nagging his friend in the morning.

"Don’t go to a place like that again Hyuk-ah, you know, if the president knew, not only you who chopped!! Uri appa jobs are at stake!" Minhyuk follow his words silently as he had familiar of Jung Shin words every time he gets drunk at a night club.

"Arraseo... Your dad would be fine. He will remain a loyal bodyguard for my dad. Now, I have exams, so I'll see you after class over. Oh?" Minhyuk run leaving Jungshin was hands on hips to see his friend never changed. From their childhood, Minhyuk are always selfish and own way. Even so, he is a loyal friend and helpful.

 

---- 0 ----

 

Soojung check lists that she was carrying. Seeing is still not all goes according to the briefing, she patiently re-arrange some of the staff are recording debut idol group of her family-owned entertainment company. During this time she worked part-time in addition to lectures, she helped her uncle to manage the company of Jung family.

Seeing his niece to work hard, Jung Jihoon smiled. He remembered his brother is none other than the father of Soojung that always work hard just like what her daughter doing at this time. Until it has become the largest producer of artists and idol in Korea, compete with FNC Entertainment of Kang-owned group, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.

"President Jung.." A middle-aged man giving some papers to be signed. "This contract extension documents cooperation with SBS TV."

"Oh, well, put it on my desk. I have to check the contents of the deal first." Jihoon return the documents which he held at his secretary.

"Ne, Jung sasangnim." The secretary departed, leaving him still standing in the stands were nearly filled by the fans.

"Samchon!" He saw his niece ran over." All is ready." Soojung gives cheerful smile and a thumbs-up to her uncle.

"Oh, really? Jalhaettseo!" Jihoon ruffled her hair. His niece could always make him laugh with cheerfulness that brought by this little girl.

"But I'm hungry samchon, after this, let’s go to the sushi restaurant, ne?" Soojung sulking.

"I can’t Soojung-ah, samchon still got a lot of work. Mianhae... I promise next time we will go together, uh?" Jihoon look at her full of regrets.

"Ahh.. Samchon! You're always busy and I'm always lonely!" She folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

"Mian Soojung-ah.. Oh, why didn’t you go with your best friend. Seyoon?"

"Sehun!! Huh, you always love to change the names of people. He in college now." Soojung still pouting.

"Then why don’t you go to college?" Jihoon noticed his watch, to make sure his nephew is not too late to go to college.

"My class will begin 2 hours away." She replied In short.

"Is that so? Well, don’t frown like that Soojung-ah. Samchon'll order food for you. So, what do you want? Sushi?" Jihoon contact the restaurant to deliver some orders to a location.

Everything, anything his niece want, he would certainly meet. Everything just for his niece. Since she was a child, he was very fond of his niece wholeheartedly. Because she is the only one family his owned. He must take good care and loving her, because for her, he was the one she has. Although he worked so hard, all just for his niece. At least her needs can be fulfilled. Even though it is only he could give to her. Yeah, he loved her like a father loves his daughter. The only one he had and he would take care wholeheartedly. And his Soojung, will not fall on the wrong person.

A staff ran up to him and said that the show was ready to begin. The new idol prepared and some cameras already standby. He heard someone counting down.

3

2

1

The beat of the music and the fans started screamed as carrying the banners.

 

---- 0 ----

 

Minhyuk out of the classroom is still with the face of the tangle. He walked to the cafeteria to wait his friend, Lee Jung Shin. Today, the exam went unwell and its not in doubt, absolutely. For two hours, dizziness in his head made ​​it hard to think properly. This new once he regret going to the night club that is usually able to eliminate the fatigue in his head. But this time he was a little worried about the test results.

When he was about to find an empty seat in the cafeteria, he tripped and almost fell down. If he was not holding on to a table that was there, he would have collapsed. Frustrated, he saw someone standing there looking at him scared.

"Ak, sunbaenim sorry, I didn’t see you. I didn’t mean it. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I'm sorry.." He bent down many times and helped him stood upright.

All eyes in the cafeteria looked at them with a look of disbelief. Is a big mistake for someone to deal with the arrogant and wealthy guy like Kang Minhyuk.

"Ndo! What did you just doing? You, a new student like you bold to dealing with me? Aaah... you must not know who I am, right? Looks like I have to show to you who I am, so, everyone here also knows." Minhyuk looked at him sharply.

"Aniya, I didn’t mean to do it, sunbaenim. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." He bowed repeatedly.

"You're still a junior here, don’t you dare to make a trouble." Minhyuk grabbed the collar of this guy, softly flailing his neck. Looks like his head ache affect the situation is getting worse.

“Yaah!!" Minhyuk hear a girls voice stood not far from him. "Let him go!" His gaze fell on a girl who... ehmmm.. Yeah, quite beautiful. But he never even saw her face during this time, whether she is a junior? Minhyuk release his grip and facing on that girl. How dare this little girl scream like that to him?

"Who are you?" Ask Minhyuk smiled crookedly.

"And you?" She was challenging. Her face is really cool. He considered this girl is perfect to get the role of antagonist.

"Huh, you don’t know who am I? Poor girl." Minhyuk give his sardonic smile.

"Mwo? Is it important to me?" She didn’t lose to give her sardonic smile on Minhyuk.

"It's important, because I warn you, to mess with Kang family, just the same as looking for dead." Minhyuk looked at her sharply.

"WHAT? Heol…!! I don’t believe it Sehun-ah, here, there is still a human being like this?" This girl talking on a junior who had just tripped him.

"Enough Soojung-ah, let's go from here." That guy forcing this brave girl to leave him.

"But you already apologized and he acted like he was the ruler of this campus! And the person like this should be taught a lesson!" Soojung looked at Minhyuk with mounting anger. "Yah, you don’t see he has apologized to you? Is it too hard for you to forgive someone? Everyone here knows that he didn’t intentionally. Have you ever taught manners?"

Everyone in the cafeteria to stop their activities and looked at her in disbelief. Their expression appears, there is fear, there are sympathetic and some are smiling mockingly. Everyone knew, THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE!

But Sehun keep in force her to go and bowed again to Minhyuk. The girl looked at Minhyuk in underestimate eyes, its that makes him even more furious. He couldn’t end the debate like this. Everything must be completed!!

Not to far away they left, Minhyuk pull her hand, closer to her, and held her too close. Their faces just 10 cm right now.

"Ndo? Do you think you are brave yelled at me like that, huh?"

She was shocked of Minhyuk treatment. How dare he hold her like this. Instantly she struggled, but he’s arms too tightly and securely. Her temper peaked, she was sure her face was flushed. Her eyes were like thousands of needles in puncture due to hold her anger. The tears began to spread. Like this if she anger, always makes the tears come out.

Suddenly a voice called out someone's name and approached them. All eyes still looked at her as if this is a spectacle that appeals to them.

"Yah, Kang Minhyuk! What are you doing! Let her go!" Jungshin pulling him to detach his arms from that girl.

She couldn’t let this guy, with harder, she slapped his cheek and soon moved from there. She couldn’t hold back her tears now. She was embarrassed and angry, so angry that her face was dark. How can that guy do it! Finally, her tears falling down.

Minhyuk holding his cheek and saw her running away from him. He doesn’t believe in what he had just gotten. Mounting his anger. Sehun see Minhyuk and ran after his friend.

"Yaaaah!" Minhyuk was about to overtake her but Jungshin stop him and bring him to sit.

"Sit down and stop behaving like a child! I don’t blame her for having slapped you. What you are doing is arrant Hyuk-ah!" Jungshin looked at him sharply.

"Mwo? Like a kid? You don’t know, she's brave... "

"Yah!! Still, you are a wrong here. How can you hold her like that, that's insulting, you know? And all the people here saw it. How could you embarrass her like that?" His words make him thinking. "Be careful, do you think is only you who had the power in this world?"

"What do you mean?" He does not understand what Jung Shin meant with 'be careful'. Jungshin took him sitting before answer him, he looked Minhyuk with a serious look.

"She is... Jung Soojung, the daughter of the owner of SM Entertainment." Jungshin answered flatly.

Minhyuk was silent, his expression could not be guessed. And once he smiled broadly.

"Really?" That smile, smile sarcastically.

 

tbc


Sorry for many typos and grammatical errors T.T
Please give me your comment and criticism for my improvement on the next.
Thank you..