Sayonara my love

Red Rose

U heard ur phone ringing. U quickly answered the call. “Yeoboseyo ?” “Jangmi-ah !!!! Where are you ??” You could hear your bestfriend’s voice, Haemin towards the phone. U knew something bad happened. Haemin’s voice prove everything.

“Wae ? Tell me, what happened ??” U asked curiously. “Minseok !!! Minseok !!” her voice stuck a moment. She cried suddenly.

Your heart was beating so loud. U sense something bad happened to Minseok, yours and Haemin’s bestfriend. “Wae ??? What happened ?? Tell me quickly ! What happened to Minseok ??”

“He met with an accident. He was knocked down by a car when he was trying to fetch u. He is now critical,” said Haemin while still crying.

Your body becomes weak. You become speechless. Your heart seems to stand still for a moment. You could not believe of what u’ve heard. A few drop of tears running down your cheeks.

“Jangmi-ah ! Jangmi-ah ! U heard me ?? Please say something” asked Haemin.

“Tell me where is he now,” U start crying.

***

“I have told u not to get close to him !!!! U’re such a troublesome !! I knew this from the first time Minseok brought u to our house !! U bring bad luck to him !!! Everytime he was with u, there will always bad things happened to him.  I hate U !!!!! Please get out of our life ! I don’t wanna see u anymore !! Get out !!!!" Minseok’s mom cursed u.

U stared blankly at Minseok’s face. His face is full of wounds and scars. His head injured badly. He is safe but unfortunately he has lost all of his memories. ‘Its all my fault,’ U cried.

Haemin told u, he wanna fetch u to Han river park and confess his feelings towards u. Its such a heartbreaking. U’re causing him to lost his memories. You blame yourself.

“I told u to get out !!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minseok’s mom pushed you out. You walked out of Minseok’s ward. You cursed yourself. Minseok’s life ruined because of u.

Haemin hugged u. She tried to calm u down. U’re speechless. You’re trying to hold back your tears

“ I love him”