I don't care about him.

I did this because I love you.♥

-Onew's P.O.V-

 

"Hyung, do you have some sleeping pills?" 

 

Key asked me when I was watching television in the living room, I asked him why do he need it without looking at him and he didn't answered my question. 

 

"Key, hyung is asking you something. You should answer me." I turned to look at him and I just realized, he wasn't the Key that I used to know. He looked so fragile, pale skin, a thin line that was formed by a lips that wasn't smiling, puffy eyes probably from crying. I turned him to look at me.

 

"Key?"

 

"I'm can't sleep, that's why I need sleeping pills."

 

"Are you sure that you don't want to talk about this? You know you can always tell hyung if there's something bothering you."

 

"No. Nothing, nothing is bothering me. I just can't sleep, so do you have any sleeping pills? Cause I need it."

 

"I don't have it. I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay, I'll just go and buy it then."

 

"Do you need me to go with you?"

 

He stood up without answering me and wear his shoes then left the dorm. I miss the Key who love to nag a lot, I miss the Key who always making up such a good environment when there was an awkward situation, I miss everything except the Key right now. I knocked on the room's door that Jonghyun and Minho shared and entered it.

 

"Jonghyun, hyung needs to talk to you."

 

"What's the matter? If it's about Key, sorry I'm sleepy right now and I don't want to talk about it."

 

"Jonghyun, please don't be like this. Do you mind to tell hyung what's going on? He is not the Key that we were used to. You can see it by yourself too. He even asked me for some sleeping pills which he hates the most. Remember when you took some and he nagged your head off? He said that it's unhealthy and asked all of us not to consume any of it? HE ASKED ME FOR IT JUST NOW! HE ASKED FOR IT!" I raised my voice at Jonghyun who looked like he doesn't even care or listening to me.

 

"WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT HIM?! HE'S BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF! IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT HE'S TAKING SLEEPING PILLS TO SLEEP OR NOT. LET HIM DECIDE BY HIMSELF!!

 

"KIM JONGHYUN! DON'T YOU TALK TO HYUNG LIKE THIS!"

 

"YOU SHOUTED AT ME FIRST!"

 

Minho who just finished his shower and probably heard us shouting to each other rushed to us to soften the situation.

 

"Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, stop shouting to each other. It's late now, you might wake others up."

 

"ONEW STARTED IT FIRST! HE SHOUTED AT ME JUST BECAUSE OF KEY!"

 

"I was talking to you and you doesn't seems like you care at all."

 

Minho separated us by pushing us away from each other and ended up Jonghyun on his bed and I was at the other corner of the room.

 

"Guys, stop shouting. Shouting won't help to solve the problem here."

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. I was just asking Jonghyun to at least care a bit about Key."

 

"What's with Key? What happened to him, Onew hyung?"

 

"He went out to buy some sleeping pills."

 

"Sleeping pills? I thought he hates it?"

 

I looked at Jonghyun who was trying to avoid this conversation and walked towards him.

 

"Jonghyun, can't you please at least care about him a little? What changes you? You weren't like that to Key before."

 

"Onew hyung, tell him to MIND.HIS.OWN.BUSINESS. I don't care about him. How he feels, how he was right now."

 

Once again, Jonghyun raised his voice at me. I ignored him and opened the door ready to leave their room. Just then I realized Key came back home and was standing at our dorm's door, without moving. Just looking into the room that I exitted just now. He probably heard our conversation because we were shouting. 

 

"Key......"

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. Sorry for the late update :( and sorry if this chapter ><
please do leave a comment below so i can improve :) 

Thank you for reading <3