Virtual Love Affair (Part 3)

Fata Morgana - Virtual paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Virtual Love Affair

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Eversince that drama about the game console happened Dara told everything that happened in the game to him. However, leaving out the part where she almost married a different man. She felt that Taeyang deserves the truth from her and that her conscience will not let her live in peace if she won't tell him what really happened.

 

Dara once again expected Youngbae to break up with her, to leave her and be the better person in the relationship. Afterall, she's trash and underserving of a man like him.

 

But she was surprised when Youngbae just locked himself in their room for hours, without saying any word, without telling her how horrible of a girlfriend she is.

Therefore adding more guilt to her system that is already drowning in it.

 

 

-

 

 

"Stop it will you" Youngbae annoyingly exclaimed but Dara just ignored him and kept on planting soft kisses on his cheeks and jaw.

Dara did not stop showering Youngbae with affection when he finally got out of their room. She seems desperate...

 

He doesn't even know if he'll be happy about it because he's been missing that from her for a long time already, or if he should be upset by the way she's acting. 

 

It doesn't feel right, it's like she's mocking his existence and their relationship... like she's having this revenge on him since he took away her source of virtuality. That now that she's back in reality she's making him feel like everything between them is not real.

 

FORCED WITH NO LOVE AT ALL

 

"you know all these will not make up for what you've done" Youngbae said while trying to get free from her embrace.

 

"I know" Dara plainly said as she finally let Youngbae free from her arms. She looked sad, and definitely guilty. "I want to at least try Youngbae, I feel like what we have deserves even just a second chance. I'm sorry that I let a game destroy us but we both know that it's just a game. Nothing else Youngbae" 

She lied

 

"You're only fooling yourself, do you know that?" He exclaimed finally looking at Dara. She on the otherhand kept silent not knowing what to answer back.

 

"You are probably ashamed of yourself for loving a guy that doesn't even exist that you are now using me. Since when did you start being this low?" Dara felt the tears slowly flowing from her eyes. His words definitely hit her deep, it was painful.

 

"Stop it" she said as she tried to cover her face with her hands. "you're right I'm shameless for wanting that still... but please just one chance"

she pleaded once more

 

Youngbae wants to leave and just end everything but he knows that he'll be lying to himself if he'll deny the fact that he still loves her.

 

"Give me some time... you should go to the meeting without me" Dara then embraced Youngbae but he did not respond and instead got up to take the folder regarding their plans for expansion in the mall. He then gave it to Dara

 

"what meeting?" she asked as she tried to look at the contents of the folder.

 

"It's with Jin-Ah, the co-owner of Kingdom Mall" Dara was suppose to ask more questions but Youngbae already went back into hiding in their room. She was too scared to bother him so she just decided to get ready, and do whatever Youngbae asked her to do. Afterall she needs to make up for all her mistakes.

 

She only met Jin-Ah once and it was during Youngbae's high school reunion party and he decided to bring her along. Jin-Ah and Youngbae used to date each other back then in high school but they never really got serious since they were so young that time. Dara remembered how Jin-Ah kept telling her embarrassing stories of Youngbae, she even remembers how she was a little jealous by the way the two of them know each other so well. But she quickly shrugged the jealousy off thinking how childish it is. Plus Jin-Ah revealed that night that she is also in a committed relationship, so the idea of Jin-Ah and her boyfriend together never really crossed her mind anymore.

 

She was already dressed up when she realized that it was too formal, however, she also knew that she'll end up late if she will still change. That's why she just hurriedly grabbed the folder and ran out of their apartment then to their parking lot. She was feeling a little dizzy, since her body is still not used to moving too much after being trapped in the game console for so long. But she was determined to get the deal for Youngbae that she ignored the pain and ended up driving to meeting place.

 

 

-----

 

 Jiyong and Jinah were the first to arrive which somehow pissed Jiyong a little, since he was expecting the representative from the other company to be already there.

 

They were still not there after a few minutes that Jiyong was getting impatient until on lady approach their table.

 

She was wearing a gray formal dress with a black blazer and killer black stilettos that made her look like a very professional business woman with an additional high standard fashion sense.

 

He was clearly admiring her body features when his eyes traveled to her face…

 

And saying it was familiar was an understatement

 

And when their eyes met, his heart dropped and his mind went blank…

 

“Park Sandara” Jinah happily called the said lady’s name.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter