Virtual Love Affair (Part 1)

Fata Morgana - Virtual paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Virtual Love Affair

Chapter 1

 

 

Pastel colors lighten up the venue, while white flower lilies add beauty to the scene. Their most awaited day finally came. It feels surreal but any minute from now Kwon Jiyong will see his bride walk down the aisle in front of him. Soon enough he will join hands with the girl he loves and share the vow of matrimony.

 

How long has it been since he felt this happy? When was the last time he has a reason to live?

 

He can’t even remember anymore.

 

Slowly the doors opened and it revealed his angel. His lady that can beat any goddesses in the world because of her obvious beauty. The white ball gown fitted her body perfectly and that silky white veil made her more stunning.

 

He was a lucky man; and he was sure of that.

 

On the other hand, she gave out her brightest smile with her eyes deeply connected with his, her soon to be husband that looked overly handsome in gray tuxedo. She was happy and beyond elated that the long awaited ceremony is finally happening.

 

Not long after she reached her man, their eyes sparkled as soon as their hands both touched. They looked so in love.

 

He took her hand and guided her to the altar where an officiator awaits and there they started their vows, the exchange of rings and finally a kiss as a husband and wife.

 

“I love you Dara” Jiyong exclaimed as he claimed her lips once again. Making their once in a lifetime moment to the fullest. The crowd inside the small chapel was all cheering, clapping their hands as a congratulatory for the couple.

 

When all of a sudden Dara disappeared. She was gone and nowhere to be found, was he kissing air the whole time?

The few people who were witnesses of their marriage were also shocked, their eyes were scanning the room as well, hoping to see the bride but she was really nowhere in sight.

 

Would it be weird if Jiyong is not surprised at all?

 

He smiled bitterly as he run his right hand on his brown hair. Closing his eyes to control himself. He shouldn’t be angry; he doesn’t have the right to be mad.

 

He looked at the guy whom he considers as his best friend who was sitting on the very front long chair. He was calm at his spot, unlike the others who were all in awe because of what just happened.

 

And it didn’t take long for his friend to turn his gaze to him, and when their eyes met, Jiyong already knew why he was unruffled; just like him he was aware of what probably happened.

 

Jiyong can only sigh in defeat, he didn’t expect it to happen on this day… now was lost… he has no idea where he can find her.

 

 

It won’t be easy; knowing that Dara, the girl he loves was just a mere virtual wife of his.

 

Funny how their wedding was the end of their story.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara gasped for air as soon as she opened her eyes. She had a hard time breathing for a few seconds. But her struggle suddenly stopped as her eyes widen as she sees a figure staring at her. He had a firm scowl painted on his face.

 

“Youngbae ah” she exclaimed trying her very best not to sound scared, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter