Fishy to the rescue!

How I Met a Ghost

 

 
Mianhae for not updating after those long weeks! >< Ghaa. It had been real busy days for me so yep. I sadly hadn't got the time to write and post an update. T.T my mind's a bit slurred and so is my english.
 
*hands fish shaped cookies to those who'd forgive me* ;p
 

---
[Jinsoo's POV]
 
I watched as Hana lifelessly cooked dinner in the kitchen from afar. She was cooking my favorite beef bone stew soup and yet I wasn't like myself at the moment. Usually, I would go peek on her doings as I helped initiatively while cracking up lame jokes every now and then. We should be laughing like hell because Hana Jung was apparently the only person who buys my jokes.
 
But now wasn't the same. She was silent. And I was, too.
I do have an idea-scratch that- I do know the reason why she seemed to be all sad at the moment. All that's left was for her tears to spill on the soup she was cooking as I could so notice how she was trying to hold and swallow all those rivers of tears in.
 
But wasn't she curious on why was I acting so unusual? I hadn't been going to school for three days now and she didn't even question me why. I always excused myself from the bookstore we are working at and told her that I wasn't feeling well and I was surprised that she did really believe my lies.
 
Stupid Hana. Just because you've broken up with Doojun oppa, you're going to neglect your bestfriend? Tch. I seriously don't know what to feel.
 
"Jinsoo-ah~ dinner's set." She called out with a forced out smile on her face. I returned the same fake smile as I directed my way towards the dining table.
 
"Does it taste good?" She asked as she watched me dig on my meal. I let out a faint smile and nodded my head.
"It's delicious."
 
And just as I had expected, our conversation ended by that. Hana finished her meal quickly and left me alone as she told me how tired and sleepy she was.
 
And once I heard the bedroom door shut closed, I sighed out deeply as I stared blankly to nowhere in particular.
 
"God. I miss my bestfriend."
 
***
 
---
[Donghae's POV]
 
I called her, she wouldn't answer.
I texted her, she wouldn't send a reply.
I went to her university, she was absent.
I visited her apartment, I ended up getting yelled at for ringing the doorbell 9451342 times.
I checked the bookstore, it's only Hana that I saw.
 
And when I asked Hana about Jinsoo, she sighed and said, "She's not coming to school and work lately. She said she wasn't feeling well."
 
I raised an eyebrow back at her. "So, you're still living together?" Hana tilted her head.
 
"Nae." She quipped suspiciously before putting her slender fingers under her chin.
"Donghae oppa. How come you asked that?"
 
I ignored her question and rather asked, "Hadn't you been on a fight?"
Although by that innocent and confused pair of narrowed eyes Hana gave me, I knew what Jinsoo had done.
 
Aigoo. Jinjja. That girl is unbelievable.
 
"Is Jinsoo at home now?" I inquired as Hana cocked her head to the other this time but nonetheless, answered me with an unsure voice. "I think she is."
 
She continued. "Ever since a week ago, she was acting so weird. She practically locks herself up inside our apartment and was being so silent and freakily, there seemed to be a scary aura surrounding her... I haven't talked to her that much lately."
 
I smirked. "Of course she's brokenhearted." I mumbled in a low voice which was most impossibly heard.
 
"I've missed her a lot. I even cooked her favorite soup a few dinners ago and she was just as faint. She wouldn't smile genuinely at me." Hana sniffled as she began to sob quietly, wiping her damp eyes as she stood before me. I awkwardly patted her shoulder, the people present at that bookstore most probably thought that I made the girl cry.
 
"I'll help you. Just give me the security code of your apartment and I'ma drag Jinsoo out of her sulking." I assured her with a wink as she halted on her sobbing. She nodded before telling me the code.
 
***
 
I breathed in as I entered the passcode to Jinsoo's apartment house.
 
"8 6 1 0 1 5"
 
And mind you, I still can't believe that they're using my birthday. Hana sure is my fangirl.
 
When the sound of the door clicking open was heard, I immediately went in and spotted Jinsoo slumped back comfortably on the couch in the living room. She was grabbing popcorns as she held on the television's remote control, switching channels.
 
I smiled as I watched her from the front door. She didn't seem to notice my arrival as her eyes were glued on the TV.
 
"My Bestfriend's Wedding? Ugh!" She snarled as she clicked the remote control to another channel.
 
"Ah! It's Lee Minho!" She giddily chirped, satisfied with the drama she was watching. I grinned as I quietly approached the oblivious Jinsoo. Putting my hands inside my pocket, I ducked down behind the couch as I stared at her face. (a/n she's watching the kdorama, Personal Preference ^^)
 
And while Son Yejin was heard crying endlessly on Lee Minho's arms, the unsurprisingly melodramatic Park Jinsoo burst out with her soft sobs.
 
"You're a pathetic girl." I heard Lee Minho's voice from the TV as if he was addressing Jinsoo.
 
"I just loved. What's wrong with that?" Yejin retorted in mewls.
 
"My bestfriend married my fiancè. I'm so dumb. But I'm not pathetic."
 
And with that heard, Jinsoo started crying as she wiped off her eyes just the way Hana did a while ago when she sobbed. I fell frozen on the spot as I put my shaking hands into fists.
 
I stood up, immediately catching Jinsoo's attention as it was obvious that I startled her evident with those wide watery eyes she returned me.
 
"D..Donghae? What are you doing here? How d..did you even--"
 
But as soon as she spoke, I instantly sat beside her before wrapping her petite body around my arms... Feeling her body this close to me was the warmest thing I had ever felt.
 
***
 
---
[Jinsoo's POV]
 
For once, I thought I saw an angel in front of me. It's Donghae.
And I know I should be freaking angry at this trespasser for err.. trespassing my home but when the angel soothed me into an embrace and locked me into his arms for a short period of forever, it felt incredibly good that I nearly wanted the moment to go on endlessly.
 
"I so miss you, Jinsoo." The angel, in disguise of a super junior fish, muttered out sincerely as his breathing sent shivers on my whole system. He pulled away and I thought I would collapse down due to the sudden weakness.
 
"You're such a pabo." He hissed, his voice partly a scold but moreover, it was softly spoken. "How could you act like nothing happened between you and Hana?"
 
A second or so after he mentioned Hana's name, I seemed to have waken up from my little daydream.
 
I didn't speak and practically just ignored the fish as I looked away from him and stuffed my mouth with popcorn. I shifted my gaze back to the television once again as I could see how Lee Minho comforted the poor brokenhearted Son Yejin-who suffered a betrayal from her bestfriend and boyfriend.
 
How naive. I'm the same just as her... Pathetic. Clueless.
 
"Yah. Jinsoo-ah." Donghae tried to catch my attention but I just rolled my eyes at him. How did he even get here? Aish.
 
All of a sudden, I felt two hands gripping my leg and it's a little too late that I found myself being carried on Donghae's shoulder.
 
 
 
 
This freaking bastard!
 
"Y..YAH! GET ME DOWN!!" I struggled on his hold as I could feel my head getting dizzy being upsided. My tummy ached as it leaned on Donghae's shoulder blade.
 
"I'm sorry Jinsoo, but I think you need a breathe of fresh air. Hana told me you'd been locked in here for days."
 
I flailed my legs more wildly as I slapped his back with my mighty palms. "You don't freaking care, Lee Donghae! You don't know how I feel."
 
Donghae adjusted me on his shoulder and in a swift motion, I found myself on his arms, being carried the bridal way.
 
Seeing Donghae's puffed cheeks and that I'll-punish-you kind of look glinted on his eyes, I shivered as I quitted my attempt to be released.
 
Aish. As much as I found him cute, he's moreover a pain in the . Jinjja.
 
He smiled as he gazed directly into my eyes.
 
"Good girl." He quipped as I returned him a sarcastic look.
 
He started walking as I automatically wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Where are you taking me, fish?" I questioned but was just returned a wink as he slammed the front door shut once we were outside the my apartment home.
 
"Behave, babe. We're going out."
 
Out? Where the hell?
 
***
 
---
[Donghae's POV]
 
Look who's being a kid.
 
"Ah~ It's so beautiful out here! Jeongmaliya!" Jinsoo jumped so cutely like a real kid getting to see the Han River and its colorful bridge for the first time.
 
I led her on the stairsteps as we sat side by side, looking at the fountains being squirted beautifully on the side of the bridge. The scent of the river breeze shuddered me as it touched the skin on my face.
 
"Yah. Why did you bring me here, Donghae?" Jinsoo suddenly spoke as I sensed her eyes directed to mine. I turned to her and caught her inquiring look.
 
I sniggered. "If it happens to be a fangirl in your place right now, she might spazz out due to happiness."
 
"But I'm not your fangirl." She quipped, a little mockery on her voice as she stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.
 
I smiled. I certainly missed that cheerful laugh of her.
 
"Oh chakamman, fish. Do you know how to swim?" She suddenly asked. I stared at her narrowly. Don't tell me she wants to swim through the river now?
 
She laughed out again before giving me a menacing look that shuddered me nonetheless.
 
"Shall I tie your hands then and push you helplessly on the river? Just like in Les Miserables! Haha!" She evilly laughed which made me flinched back from her.
 
"Why plan my death all of a sudden?" I pouted, still fidgety with her outloud schemes.
 
"Well, Hana is most probably one of those major fangirls out there..." She paused as she inched slowly closer to me. I moved back as she continued speaking.
 
"So I thought, what about killing you so she'll suffer a major heartbreak?"
 
"That's not a funny joke. I'll haunt you first if you do that." I retorted, not a bit frightened on her ridiculous thoughts. Jinsoo sighed as her sneer fade away before wrapping her arms around her lifted knees.
 
And then she began crying quietly.
 
"Aigoo. One second you're laughing and almost got me killed and now you're crying. You aren't even drunk." I sighed out as I soothed her with a pat on the back.
 
In slow attempt, Jinsoo turned to face me. She tiredly beamed with those teary eyes before saying, "Not a bad idea. How about getting some drink tonight?"
 

 
Yayy. I hope you liked the update!ü Do leave a comment pleases? ;B Thanks for reading!!
 
<3  <3
 
LOL AT THEIR ENGRISH~ ♥ THEY SEEM ON A LYPSYNCH. XD
JABNALSNLCCM;LC,!!!
SUNGMIN IS SOOOOO CUTE ;))) AYTTT?
HOW I WISH MY HUBBY CHULI IS HERE~ ><
~~~
 
p.s. this pic... loool eunhae is so real nae?? haha