Monday~

Musical journey

 

*Ring~ Ring~*

 

“Nicole-ssi…Nicole-ssi”

 

*Ring~ Ring~*

 

“Ni- AHHHH” BOOM!! I woke up only to find myself wet. I blinked a few times until I was fully grabbing the atmosphere.

 

“Yah!! Get up or you’ll be late for school again!!! You already set your alarm and  yet you’re not awake?!!” Hongki said. I looked up and saw Hongki hyung already wearing his school uniform and he was carrying a bucket with him.

 

I looked at the bucket and there were water in it. Then I looked at him, he was grinning and started to back away. Then I figured out what he did.

 

“You- ….. Yah!!! Come here!!!”, I stood up from my bed and chased him.

 

”Yah! Yah! I’m sorry!!” Hongki said while running.

 

Aishh I hate Mondays!! Yep it’s school days and I totally hate it. I had a dream last night that I….. yeah not gonna tell you. Okay now I’m walking with Hongki hyung to school and he keeps talking about joining the music club and I’m not even listening at all. I was busy thinking about the girl I met yesterday, Nicole. It was nice to know her…

 

“Yah! Who’s Nicole?? You kept saying her name while you were sleeping..” Hongki suddenly said.

 

I flinched and looked at him wide eyed. “D-did I really do that??”, I said and Hongki nodded.

 

“Come on tell me!! I’m dying of curiosity here!”, Hongki whined like a kid.

 

“No one special just a girl I met yesterday at the park”, I answered him and looked straight at the path.

 

“Oh really?? Well I think she might be your destiny~ Your one true love~”, he said dramatically and started to act like someone who falls in love.

 

“Yah hyung!! Do you wanna get beat up like I did to you just now?!”, I said raising a fist.

 

“Try and catch me then!!” Hongki said and ran away. He turned back and stuck out his tongue.

 

“You’re dead if I catch you!!” I said and started chasing him until we reached school.

 

Hongki hyung was still running and I can see that he’s already tired but he continued running anyway. He then entered the school and went straight to his class without going to his locker.

 

*You just wait!! I’ll get you when we get home!!*

 

I then walked to my locker and took out my books, closed my locker and went for my class. When I turned right I accidentally bumped into a girl, her books fell onto the ground.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

School again and I’m late for my first class. I ran to school and headed for my locker. I opened it and took out my books without checking my class’s schedule. I closed it and ran towards my class. I was too busy organizing my books over and over again that I bumped onto someone. My books fell to the floor and I bent down to pick it up.

 

“Oh! I’m so sorry about that, I didn’t mean to.”, he bent down and help me pick up my books.

 

“It’s okay”, I said and picked up my books quickly.

 

*Hmm… why does he sound familiar…*

 

I picked my books and I felt that he was staring at me so I looked up and my eyes widened in surprise. My books fell again and I didn’t bother to pick it up because I was so surprised. He stared at me and nearly dropping his books to but held it tighter.

 

“N-nicole?!”, he said wide eyed.

 

“Hoya?!” both of us said at the same time.

 

*uhh… surprise??*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello!!! Sorry for the late update... Mianhae~ T^T Reasons?? well there's a few.... 1) Busy with house chores, having family feast from both side family. 2) School started and I have no time 3) I got sick 4)Lazy as hell~ XD

Haha lol okay these are the reasons... I'll update again once I have enough back up chapters =) in the mean time I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!! ^^ Annyeong~