MWWAAHH~

Musical journey

 

“Yah~ Kevin where’s the teacher by the way??”, I asked Kevin who was sitting right next to me swinging his legs back and forth.

 

“Seungho Hyung said the teacher is sick so… no teacher I guess”, he said now swinging his legs even harder.

 

Me and my classmates, not to mention Hoya who was still leaning over the wall listening to his ipod were in the music class minding all of our own business not bothering to disturb anyone. Kevin was sitting quietly swinging his legs, Youngwon was dozing off on the floor, Doojoon was busy reading his book, Seoungho was like staring at us like examining what we are doing and I don’t know why he’s doing that and it kinda creeps me out, Me on the other hand was randomly popping stories in my head. Then Seungho snapped his fingers which can be heard by everyone in the class except for Youngwon who is peacefully sleeping.

 

“Hey guys!! Since we have nothing to do wanna do something?? Like play games??”, Seungho asked.

 

“Why all of a sudden hyung??”, Kevin said.

 

“Well obviously everyone is doing nothing and we still have half an hour left before break time.”, Seungho said while eyeing all of us.

 

“Well that’s true but someone is dead right now hyung”, Kevin said.

 

“What do you mean?”, Seungho asked confused.

 

Kevin then pointed at Youngwon who is lying flat on the floor unconscious. Seungho then walked to where Youngwon was lying at and ignored him and walked back to us.

 

“Let’s just ignore him and play… how about truth and dare??”, Seungho said smiling.

 

Me and Kevin looked at each other and then just nodded.

 

“Hey Hongki!! Come and join us!! Invite your friend too. Oh and you too Doojoon  no declining”, Seungho said and eyed Doojoon who was looking at Seungho blankly.

 

Hongki just nodded and went to fetch Hoya near the door.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I was daydreaming while staring at the floor blankly while listening to some music from my ipod and I didn’t realize that someone was in front of me even though that person was waving in front of my face. Then I snapped back to reality when someone stomped at my foot and it hurts a lot.

 

“Ouch!!! What the-“ , I said grabbing my feet and looked up and saw Hongki hyung grinning.

 

“Yah!! Hyung!! Do you have to step on my foot??”, I said glaring at him, still holding my feet.

 

“Sheesh!! Stop complaining will you??, anyways Seungho hyung told us to come over and play”, Hongki hyung said while dragging me.

 

“What are we playing anyways?”, I asked.

 

“Truth and Dare!!!”, Hongki hyung said.

 

Okay.. So we were all gathered and is now sitting in a circle on the floor except for the blue guy who is sleeping like a baby on the floor. Man… how can he sleep on the hard cold floor?? That guy is weird… Okay back to the game. Seungho, Hongki hyung’s classmate is now explaining the game.

 

“… So any questions?”, seungho asked before starting the game.

 

All of us shook our heads so seungho started the game. He took out his pen and spinned it on the floor. Once it stopped it pointed to… the girly guy!! named… uhh… what was his name again?? Let’s just call him Mr. Girly.

 

“ Uhh… so what will you guys give me??”, Mr. Girly said. I can see that he doesn’t want to do dare from the look of his.

 

“ Let’s see… I choose… Dare!!!”, Seungho pointed at him excitedly.

 

“Aishh… fine!! What kind of dare is it??”, He asked.

 

Seungho began to think for a good dare to give him. He suddenly asks Nicole to give him something. Nicole then giggled and looked for ‘that’ in her bag and gave it to him, and that item is … a lipstick??

 

“ Here… I dare you to put it on and kiss all over Youngwon’s face. Don’t worry he won’t wake up since he’s a freaking deep sleeper”, Seungho gave the lipstick to him, grinning.

 

“ What?? You kidding me?? I won’t do it!!”, Mr. Girly said using his high pitched voice.

 

“ You better do it or punishment will be given by all of us”, Seungho said pretending to flick his finger on the air.

 

Nicole was smiling and begging for the guy to do it, Hongki was grinning ear to ear while Doojoon was sitting there with his poker face staring with anticipation.

 

“ Aishh… Okay! Okay! You are so mean”, He said pouting and began putting on the lipstick.

 

That guy stood up and began walking to the sleeping guy. He began kissing his face and the blue haired guy is still sleeping?!?!? Is he dead or a sleeping beauty?? I swear I think that guy is weird… After that guy finished his ‘dare’ he walked back to us still complaining.

 

“ Okay… okay… Moving on!!”, Seungho began to spin the pen and it landed on… Hongki hyung!!

 

*hehehe~ I wonder what kind of truth he will tell or what kind of dare he will get.*

 

“ Alright then… for you… a truth”, seungho said looking over at Hongki.

 

“ Okay then… what’s the question?”, Hongki hyung said waiting for their questions.

 

They all became to think for a good truth question to give him. I would love to join but nahh…  I want to hear the others question.

 

“ I got one!! Okay… Tell us about your first love”, Mr. Girly asked Hongki.

 

*This should be interesting~ Oh wait, he doesn’t have one yet. Well this is boring.*

 

“ Well uhh… I never really had my first love…”, Hongki said with a bit of embarrassment on his face.

 

“ It’s alright, say… when you get one, do tell us!”, Seungho said smiling and patted his back.

 

Hongki just smiled and we all just laughed when we all looked at the blue guy’s face. After a long time of playing several rounds of truth and dare, the school bell ranged and all of us gathered our stuffs and left the music class. When we reached the door the blue guy woke up and looked at us. The sight of him made us burst out laughing again except for Doojoon, he just smiled quietly .

 

“ Is there something wrong?”, The blue guy said and started looking around examining his face and body.

 

Nicole giggled and pointed at his face and he started wiping his face leaving lipstick mark on his palm.

 

“ Who… did this?”, he said sounding a bit pissed.

 

“Kevin did it”, Nicole said smiling and pointed at the said guy and realized that he has escaped.

 

“YAHH!! Kevin you come back here!!”, he yelled and ran out the class chasing after the other.

 

All of us laughed again and one by one of us left the class, searching for both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Okayy~ I've updated!! Hope you guys enjoyed!! Though its kinda crappy... Sorry for the time delay and everything. =)