Hongki's Music Class

Musical journey

 

*H-he studies here?? How come I’ve never seen him in school before??*

 

Both of us were still surprised and we were standing in the middle of the hallway. I blinked several times before going back to reality, I looked on the floor and immediately picked up my books. I stood up and looked at him. He kept blinking and then looked at the books he was holding and gave it to me.

 

 

“S-sorry about that… Here’s your books”, he said and handed it to me.

 

 

“Oh right, err… Hoya right?? Thanks Hoya…”, I said, he nodded and I took my books.

 

“You study here? I never saw you around the school before”, he said.

 

“I study here but I don’t often walk around the school mostly I stay in class”, I said and smiled at him.

 

“Oh…”, he said and gazed at the surroundings around us.

 

~Awkward silent~

 

I was looking at the floor and he was still gazing around. Then I looked at my watch and panicked.

 

“Oh I’m sorry but I really got to go!! See you around??”, I said and He just nodded.

 

I waved at him and ran to my class as fast as I could. When I reached my class I opened the door and the class already started. The teacher  looked at me and sighed.

 

*shoot! I’m late again*

 

“Mrs. Jung, you know your attendance will go into your report card right? And you also know that you will fail if you’re going to be late every time…” the teacher said before continuing her work.

 

“I’m sorry and I’ll make sure I’ll come early next time”, I said and quickly headed for my seat.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

My third class ended and I’m free at the next one until lunch time. I’m walking with Hongki hyung by the hallway to his music class and he keeps talking and talking nonstop since morning. I’m avoiding him by listening to my ipod and just nodding as we walk. He then noticed that I wasn’t listening and hit the back of my head.

 

“Hyung!! Why’d you do that?”, I said and rubbed the back of my head.

 

“That’s what you get for not paying attention on what I was talking…”, He said and ruffled my hair.

 

“Yah hyung!! Don’t do that I’m not a dog!!”, I said and fixed my hair.

 

He rolled his eyes and we finally reached the music class.

 

“We’re here so… bye~”, I said and turned around to walk then he pulled the back of my collar.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?? Come in with me!!”, He said and pulled me by my collar into the class.

 

He then let go of my collar and told me to stay so I stayed, I just stood there and leaned on the wall next to the door. Hongki hyung was walking towards the students who was talking with each other. They stopped talking and looked at him. I was tired and I kinda fell asleep.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I walked toward the students while holding onto my class schedules.

 

“Sorry for disturbing but can I meet the teacher in charge of this music class??” I said.

 

Then one boy walked towards me and smiled.

 

“You must be the new student, the teacher is not here today since he is ill. By then why not introduce yourself??” He said and took out his hand.

 

“My name is Hongki, nice meeting you”, I said and shook his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you to Hongki-ssi, I’m Seungho and the teacher’s assistant, if you need any help ask me anytime.”, He said and looked back at his friends.

 

*Looks like he’s the oldest among them…*

 

“Yah!! What are you guys doing standing there?? Come here and introduce yourself.”, he said and motioned his hand for them to come.

 

One by one walked towards him except for that one guy. One boy came towards me and introduced himself. He has blue hair and even his shoes, watches and his jacket he’s wearing are all blue.

 

*Obsessed with blue much?? What a weird kid…*

 

“Hi I’m Youngwon!! Nice to meet you, We can be good friends…” Youngwon said and asked for a hand shake.

 

I shook it and another guy came hopping his way here.

 

“Hi there new student!! My name is Kevin, nice meeting you!!” He took my hand and shook it excitedly, he then clings onto my arm like a kid.

 

I just stood there dumbfounded by his reactions.

 

*Geez~ Girly much?? This guy is freaking me out*

 

“Yah!! Kevin stop that or you’ll scare him like you did with Youngwon last time”, Seungho said, Kevin rolled his eyes on Seungho and let go of my arm.

 

Seungho looked at the guy who didn’t introduced himself and back at me.

 

“That guy behind is Doojoon  he doesn’t really talk that much so… don’t mind him”, Seungho said.

 

I just nodded and and looked behind me and saw that Hoya was dozing off while leaning on the wall.

 

“Uhh… Who’s that??”, Youngwon said and pointed at Hoya.

 

“Oh… that’s just my friend Hoya he’s just accompanying me…”, I said.

 

*Tired much?? I’ll draw on his face later*

 

“Hyung!! We’re missing one more person!!”, Kevin said.

 

“The teacher must’ve scold her again for being late at class”, Youngwon said.

 

“Oh right, we have one more student with us… she’ll be here later”, Seungho said.

 

~Few minutes later~

 

The door bursted opened a girl appeared at the door. Hoya was startled and woke up from his slumber.

 

“Sorry I’m late again the teacher keeps scolding me”, the girl said.

 

Hoya looked at the girl and stared at her.

 

“Oh Nicole You’re here!! This guy here is Hongki, he’s new and uhh… sorry to startle your friend there Hongki”, Seungho said and rested his hand around my shoulders.

 

“Nicole??”, Hoya said.

 

The girl turned to Hoya and stared at him for a while.

 

“Hoya??”, The girl looked at Hoya.

 

“You guys know each other?? “, Seungho said and pointed at both of them.

 

The girl then looked at Seungho and blinked.

 

“Uhh… It’s err… Kinda…”, the girl said and rubbed her left arm.

 

*Huh?? Could be?? The princess of Hoya's dream last night?? I’ll flood Hoya with questions later *

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

  

ASDFGHJKL... I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG WAIT T^T I HAVE SCHOOL AND GO TO PLACES AND SLEEP AND TASKS AND UHH... YEA.. PRETTY MUSH SOMETIMES LAZY TO UPDATE... BUT HEYY!! HERE'S THE UPDATE!! AND I MIGHT NOT  BE ABLE TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY.... I'LL BE UPDATING LIKE SLOWER THAN A MOLASCES OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED... OR MAYBE LIKE THE MOLASCES THING IN SPACE!! YEA... SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO UPDATE THAT MUCH KAYYS?? OKAY....... I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS.... AND COFFEE!!! LOL XD SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE!!! 

 

Yay!! I got my poster!! It's so pretty~ what you guys think?? visit Mary517 to check out other posters!! ^^ Comment and Subscribe~