Dubu~ Dubu~

Musical journey

*Phew~ My last homework done!! Man I’m tired from doing this…*

Hi! I’m Nicole and this is me talking inside my mind after finishing up my homework... So yeah I’m pretty tired from writing. It was 5.00pm on Sunday afternoon, since it was still early before sunset I decided to go take a walk with my dog Dubu~ at the park nearby. I put on my sweat shirt, my shoes, my watch and of course my dubu~. I went outside and headed of to the park.

 

*Let’s go!!!*

 

When I arrived the park was crowded with kids and teenagers. I walked and walked and I was tired, dubu wasn’t feeling tired at all and dubu was dragging me by the leash. I pulled the leash so dubu would stop dragging me, then dubu settled down and I rested.

 

~few minutes later~

 

It wasn’t that long since I rested when dubu suddenly ran away after I let down my guard.

 

“Dubu-ssi!! Come back here!!” I said chasing after dubu

 

The leash I held on was loose because it was so sudden. I ran as fast as I could even though I’m still tired from walking but dubu was too fast. Then dubu stopped and jumped onto someone. Immediately after I saw that I ran and stopped dubu.

 

*Aigoo!! Dubu-ssi why are you making trouble and make me suffer?*

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

So… Sunday at 5.00 pm I was at the park taking a walk since Hongki hyung wasn’t at home, Hongki hyung always come at sunset after hanging out with his friends. I went to the gym in the morning and forgot to bring my keys with me. Oh and by the way I’m Hoya and you’re reading my mind right now. I live with Hongki hyung my dorm mate and friend we live at the same dorm since our school is far away from our hometown. Okay enough of introductions now back at the park.

 

I was standing by the bridge at the river watching ducks swimming at the water. I was busy day dreaming and it was getting a bit late. I didn’t even know how long have I’ve been at the park so I woke up from my day dreaming and started to go back at the dorm. As I was about to go back a dog ran jumped on me. I lost my balance and fell backwards. I held the dog and tried to get up.

 

*Cute dog!! I wonder who does it belong to…*

 

“ Dubu-ssi!! Come back here!!!” A girl’s voice said.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry for my dog’s behavior… did dubu hurt you anywhere?” the girl said with a concerned look.

 

*She have pretty eyes and she doesn’t look like a Korean.  Her looks remind me of a doll!!*

 

“Uhh… N-no It’s okay no harm done. This is your dog?” I said ruffling the dog’s head.

 

The girl looked at the dog and immediately took it. I can hear her silenty scolding to the dog.

 

“I’m glad dubu did no harm on you, Sorry again for dubu’s behavior…” she said while looking at her dog and immediately looked up at me and smiled.

 

*She smiled… and it’s the prettiest smile I have ever seen… okay maybe the second prettiest after my mom.*

 

“It’s okay, cute dog you have there… umm dubu?” I said slighty tilting my head to the side.

 

“what? Oh dubu is it’s name I gave. Why do you ask?” she said.

 

“Oh nothing… I-It’s just an interesting name. There’s not many dogs here at the neighborhood and your dog is the only ones I’ve seen recently” I said smiling at her.

 

“Yeah… there aren’t many dogs around and dubu can only play with my friend’s dog since it’s dubu’s only friend” she said still holding on her dog.

 

It was silent for a few minutes and I finally broke out and said.

 

“Umm… I-I’m Hoya and I live a few blocks from here” I said offering a hand shake.

 

“I’m Nicole and I live a few blocks from here too” she said and shook my hand.

 

“You have a pretty name, Well it’s nice meeting you Nicole… and of course you too dubu-ssi” I said smiling at the dog.

 

The dog barked and both of us laughed. She looked at her watch at panicked.

 

“Oh my! It’s getting pretty late and I need to go home… Uhh I’ll see you around next time?”

 

“S-sure… next time” I said and smiled at her.

 

She smiled and ran back home, I watched her until she disappeared out from my sight. I stood there and a small smile formed up my face.

 

Not long after I also walked back home. I don’t know why but I felt happy.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

YAY!!! I updated!!! lol It's not really that good though but tell me what do you guys think =) oh and the pictures are temporary...

 

Comment and Subscribe~