Here I Am

Falling In Love

Hana
Subin
JinAe
Soonyoung
Jihoon
Junhui
Wonwoo

I walked up the stairs and saw Hana opening the door opposite my room.  Well this is interesting. 
"Now I know where you live. Your journey has begun, you can't escape." I whispered in her ears. She turned around. There were tears in her eyes. 
"You won't stop will you. Fine, it's your life." 

Hana...

Hana POV

Here I am in the bus, thikinh about what hapened last night. My bruises still hurts and I tried covering them up from my family,glad they didn;'t notice. I'm so stupid to have told Soonyoung where I live, how he's good-looking and caring. HE LIVES OPPOSITE ME! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! Ok, maybe he is good-looking but all that caring about my bruises part is all for show, I mean that was his doing! I have a  feeling something bad will happen again today *sigh*

Subin POV

Where is she?! I called her so many times, yet she hasn't answered one of them. She told me she'd be in today, but she's not  here yet and school is about to start. I suppose she can change her mind not coming in because of the bruises but she could have texted me. 
"Oi, will you stop walking up and down, it's doing my head in" as she chucks a tennis ball at me. I slightly bowed.
"Aww, where's Hana? Not coming in because she too big of a wuss and a chicken because of yesterday" as everyone bagan to laugh. How I badly wanted to answer back, I couldn't...I was scared. 
"Serves her right" JinAe  smirks. 
"Guys, did any of you get a text back from Soonyoung saying where he is?" Junhui asks. Soonyoung...I hope Hana isn't with him, otherwise something bad will happen. I hope not...
"He's probably preparing another event on how to destroy Hana!" he says as everyone cheered.  Oh No...

Soonyoung POV

Hana was still struggling to escape from my strong grip. *Ding Dong*
"Well there goes the bell"
"Let me go" she orders me. 
"Wait will you. I grabbed you here to the rooftop to tell you something."
"I have nothing to tell you" she replies back. So then I...
"Ow!" she screamed. 
"Well that's what you get if don't listen to me, you already have bruises on your back woulod you like to have more by smashing you against the wall again by me?" I asked her seriously. She stopped to look at me. This was the first time I've seen her this close. 
"Well what do you want to say huh? You want to beat me up again today after school? Fine!" she says with confidence. 
"So you still have that confidence inside you, remember I know where you live now." I warned her. 
"I mean what would your parents say about this?!" 
"Look I just came here to ----
"Oh wait, your parents might not care about you because your spoilt, rude,cold-hearted, probably a player and evil jerk!"  My eyes went wide open from what she said. I stood there for a while until I realized she was gone. 

"Hana! Your Not going to stop there!" as I see her continuing to walkk to our class. I chased after her and grabbed her arm tightly. 
"Let, go, of me" as I her hurting. 
"You take back what you said
"No! Well isn't it true, your all quiet and lonely at thet flat of yours and ----" as I lifted my hand to give her a slap, but...
"Your Late Hana" the boy says who interrupted us.
"Wonwoo-yah...." Hana says. 
"So what, this is your boyfriend Hana? Mate I think thtere' s something in your eyes" I giggled. 
"Let go of her" telling me what to do.
"What if I say no"

"Wonwoo, Hana in my office now!" teacher shouted at us. 
 
Hana POV

Looks like I have to be with Soonyoung for the rest of the term. I have to be partners with him in class tasks and clean up after school with him as punishment. I don't see why I have to be punished I didn't do anything. 
"Have you told your grandma and brother what's been happening at school yet?".  I shaked my head
"Hana they need to know soon, or else I'll tell them" I took his hand begged him.
"No please don't THe can't find out about this, I don't want them to worry about me. We already have to take care of my grandma and my brother is the only one working to get money for us to continue living...and I don't want to cause any trouble to them." I explained. Then we heard some one clapping behind us. 
"Well isn't that sweet." he faked smile.
"Ho-How come your here?" 
"Are you following Hana now"as he stepped forward. 
"Wonwoo, stop"
"Oh, didn't Hana tell you? I live on the same floor as her" he brang uo his evil smile. 
"You ---"
"Wonwoo. Go and drop Subin home, its getting dark. I'm here now so I'm fine."
"With Soonyoung here?" 
"Don't worry" I gave them a smile.
"Hana..." I went up to Wonwoo and gave him a hug and told him I was greatful and thankful he's there for me again.
"Here I am. I'll never leave you again" he told me. 

I silently went in  the elevator, it was weird how Soonyoung didn't take it with me. I thought he'd shout at me if he weere to take the elvator with me. 
"I'm here too." he whispered into my ear before going in his flat. I knew he meant evil.

"I'm sorry for what I said back then....Really, I'm sorry. Here I am, if you need me, I'll help you" as I entered. I could see his face looking at me  as closed the door.