Punishment...

Falling In Love

Hana
Soonyoung
Jihoon
Junhui
Wonwoo

Doyoon

Soonyoung POV

Why would she say that? She's there....for me?! Tsk, yeah right, she ain't sorry. She's going to pay for what she said.

Next Day.
Starting from today, in any partner work we have I have to be with Hana. THere I see her chatting away to the new kid, Wonwoo and Subin. 
"Hey there, my partner" as I gave her a pat on the back. Of course I hit her hard. 
"Oi, if your going to pat her back, don't clap her back" he shouted glaring at me. 
"Ohh, I'm sorry, Hana's boyfriend" I sarcastically said. 
"Awww, now you have your boyfriend to help you here, isn't that nice everyone" as they all laughed. 
"Looks like you two will go through hell here than heaven" Junhui said, as we all smirked. 
"Look, it's only me you hate so much, so don't hurt any of my friends" 
"How sweet, sticking up for your boyfriend eh" I laughed. 
"He's not boyfriend" she said
"I don't care if he isn't, I only care about getting my revenge for you" as I slowly went up to her. Wonwoo then stood up, but she stopped him. 

After School...Hana's POV

Now I have 30 more minutes with Soonyoung cleaning up the classroom. He stood there in the corner of the classroom on his phone like he's making me do all the work. 
"Here" as I held out a broom. 
"Tsk, me? Your the one who brought us into this mess, so you clean it up by yourself" as he pushes me back to work. 
"Well, your the one who wanted to talk to me" I replied back. 
"But you didn't care to listen now did you?" as he began to look angry. 
"Go on then, say what you were going to say" I stood up to him.  He paused for a while, looking into my eyes...
"Like you care!"
"I can't believe your parents a---" as he quickly pushes me and slams my body to the wall. My head bumped to the side of the window where my head started bleeding as I got a scratch.
"Don't you dare say anymore about my parents. You know nothing about me, you understand!" as he started to hurt my neck from his strangle. 


We finished the work...well I did and so we went home. Aish, why couldn't he take a bus, well I can't since I don't have enough money, its awkward ever since what happened in the classroom. I could the the apartment nearby, but then we got stopped by some black rich looking car. 

"Dad...." he said, then got a slap on his face.  I was shocked and just stood thtere listening to what his father had said. I saw his mum standing beside the car, she saw me and bowed to me, of course I bowed back. I looked at Soonyoung's sad-looking back.  
(Flashback of what happened at the rooftop and in the classroom)  I guess that's why Soonyoung was so affected by what I said. He doesn't feel loved by his parents...
Suddenly, Soonyoung fell to the floor, by getting slapped by his father once again. I rushed to help him out. 
"You ok?" I asked him with a worried face. He looked at me...it looked like he had tears in his eyes. Still then, he was the stubborn, rude boy as he was and pushed me away. At least his parents were gone and didn't see that happen. It looked like he was used to this kind of punishment. 

I was in front of Soonyoung as we walked to our flat, I wanted to turn around and see if he was fine. Then again he'd just go and talk rude to me. WHY AM I EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HIM?! 
"Hana-yah!" as someone called my name. 
"OPPA!" I smiled as I waved him. I saw Soonyoung turn around too. 
"Yah, guess what I ---- yah, what happened to your head?" as he saw the plaster on my head. 
"Ah this. It's nothing, I was being clumsy yet again" I lied. 
"I guruantee your clumsy but..." he began to feel suspicious. 
"Oi, you!" as he pointed at Soonyoung. " You know something about this?"
"Oppa, what you doing? He's....just a classmate" I said. He bowed. 
"So a new friend" Doyoon oppa smiled and took his hand out to shake Soonyoung's hand. 
"Uhhm....yh....(silenlty)maybe" I replied.
"Did you say something else?"
"I think we should go in and eat now. I think Grandma's waiting for us" I suggested.  Great, now oppa knows about Soonyoung. 

Wonwoo's POV

I'm just a friend she said...