Lucky Day?

Falling In Love

Hana
Subin
JinAe
Soonyoung
Jihoon
Junhui


Hana POV

"Bye Grandma" as I waved goodbye with a smile on my face. *sigh* Another day of school and I have to see those rude boys, at least tomorrow Wonwoo will be in my school, but that doesn't mean the 'Troubl3z' will stop annoying me. It's just the beginning. 
On my way to school, and I get this strange feeling. I stopped by the door of a shop. I turned around and looked around to see who it was. No one, people just walked pass, might just be my imagination. Right then;
"Ah. I'm sor--" as some student bumped into me. I looked up and saw it was...Soonyoung. 
"First thing in the morning and I see you" he says. "Really know your place, you never know I might have poured this down on you, loser".
"Go ahead" I bravely said. 
"Today is your lucky day. Get ready later" he sarcastically says.  Ahhhh seriously why did I have to say that. Obviously I don't want to have food and drinks thrown at me again. But I need to be strong. 

Subin POV

Class has gone noisy and bad again with the 'Troubl3z' back. Can't concentrate! With the bell gone for break, straight away I sat next to Hana. 
"Did Wonwoo say something?" I asked with excitement. 
"He's gone to get the school uniform for this school today" she replied.
"I think he'lll look really cool in this uniform" I screamed just thinking about it. She laughed at me. 
"Your that happy?" she asked. 
"Of course. You know I ----" as I was rudely interrupted by JinAe. 
"YAH! Be quiet." as she pushed my head. I stood up, bowed and said sorry. 
"I see you two are happy today. So what's the good news?" he asked.
"That I will answer" the leader answered.  Soonyoung?...
"You? Why?
"Hana and I bumped each other this morning didn't we?" as he puts his arm around Hana with a smirk. I could see Hana glaring at him. 
"That means it's her lucky Day" Jihoon pointed out.   Lucky Day?
"Exactly! Everyone, I assure you Physical Education today will be fun!" he announced to the class. Everyone cheered. I don't like the sound of this. 

Hana POV

Physical Education. Just hearing it trembles me. I wonder what will happen?
"Do you think I should tell the homeroom teacher about thet bullying going on?" I asked Subin. 
"Tsk. Even if you do they will never be out of this school." she says. 
"Why not?" I wondered. 
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. The 'Troubl3z' are rich and Soonyoung's dad is the headmaster of this school.
"What does his father think of this?" 
"Of course his image and the schools image is getting ruined, but he no other school will take him" she explained. 
"Well obviously with his personality like that" 
"You two hurry up and get to class. It's time Hana" she smirked along with Junhui and Jihoon. 

We had 10 minutes left of the class and so we got to decide what to do as our teacher went out for an emergency meeting. 
"It's TIme!" he shouted. Subin and I were clueless...we saw the students getting out bats and balls. 
"Hana, lets go, this doesn't look good." so we started to walk towards the door. 
"Wait hold on, where are you going?" as he stopped us holding a baseball bat in front of us. 
"Let's play inside baseball" he suggested. More like he planned this out.
"Ok, but leave Subin out of this."  I could feel subin tugging my shirt to say its dangerous.  I grabbed the baseball bat and saw all the students with a ball in there hand and saw Subin's worried face. I gave her a smile. I'll be fine I thought to myself. 

"3 2 1 THROW!" he exclaimed. Right away I ducked as dozens of baseballs came my way. It hurts...just hold it in for now. However, right then, JinAe swinged the baseball bat at my right leg.
"Ow" I collapsed to the ground. Everyone stopped. Only the 'Troubl3z' and JinAe and her girls laughed. 
"HANA!" as she ran to me. There were bruises everywhere. I tried to stand up but...
"Are you Happy?!" I shouted at them. I stood up with Subin's support. "Ok, Fine, Do what you want. I'm not here to fight, I'm here to study. You think I'll give up easily, well I won't."   The bell rang. Everyone left like nothing happened. 
"Hana, lets go to the ----
"No.They'll call my brother and Grandma.I can't show them this."
"What you going to do then?"
"I'll go get something from the shops"
"Ok I'll help you

Soonyoung POV

The scene where Hana was getting baseballs thrown at her kept on repeating in my head. THe fact that she held the pain in...its the first time a student has got this kind of will. 
"Ahhh get out of my head loser Hana" as I snapped back to reality. 
"Oh are you ok?"as I bumped to...Hana? What is she doing here in front of this building. 
"You..." I could see her covering her bruises, she was unbalanced, due to her leg injury.  She took one step...I caught her. She can't walk all the way the stairs. 
"You...can let go." she said. I cleared my throat. 
"You live in one of these apartment?
"Yeah floor 4" she told me. Her eyes widened, realising what she said. 

I walked up the stairs and saw Hana opening the door opposite my room.  Well this is interesting. 
"Now I know where you live. Your journey has begun, you can't escape." I whispered in her ears. She turned around. There were tears in her eyes. 
"You won't stop will you. Fine, it's your life." 

Hana...