Just the beginning

Falling In Love

Hana
Wonwoo

Subin
JinAe
Soonyoung
Jihoon
Junhui


 

JinAe POV

The bell went off. 
"Well we're off. JinAe will tell you everything" Mingyu said. 
"Not going yet?!" he shouted. So the crowd went and I saw Subin and Hana sat down at thteir place. 
"There's someone already" I whispered into his ears. He gave a smirk.

Hana POV

We sat down and Subin warned me about the 'Troubl3z'. All 3 were pretty good-looking, no wonder why every girl likes them and every boy envies them, but they're rude & think they're all that. 

"Look, I can take care of myself." I assured her. 
"The sooner Wonwoo moves to this school, the better" she said. I stared at her with curiosity. She then looked like she was dreaming about Wonwoo. I leaned forward and giggled at her blushing face. 
"You like Wonwoo don't you" teasing her. She hid her face in embarrasment. We continued laughing and still our homeroom teacher wasn't here. JinAe and the 'Troubl3z' were still talking outside of the room. 
"Where's your other maths book?" she asked me as we studied by ourselves. 
"Let me go and see in my locker".  I stood up and walked up to my locker at the back of the room. 

"Hey, mind if I can borrow your maths book?" JinAe asked me, whilst holding a cup of drink. Before I could answer back and talk rude to her, she spileed her drinmk all over me and my book. I could hear the students laughing. She walked away laughing brightly. 
"This is the new student. Well...first impressions are always important." as Junhui tops it over with a cup of bubble tea. 
"Your right." I answered back. I saw he still had some left in the cup so, I tipped it over on his body. I could hear everyone gasp. He walked away and I closed my Locker door.  I turned around to see the second in command, Jihoon.
"That's not a nice way to greet your new...'friends' " he sarcastically says.
"I could say the same" I replied.  Then Subin came over. 
"Come on, lets go the toilet and get you change, I have spare clothes." she whispered. 
"In a minute, let me meet the so-called leader...Soonyoung" as I glared at him who was relaxing back on his seat. He stood up and walked over to me.
"You've got guts." he says. His face came closer to my face. He looks like the type every girl would love and I've got to admit, he's pretty handsome, but rude. 
"This is just the beginning...loser" as he walks away with a smirk. I walked over to him and whispered,  "Bring it on".
 

Uggh! So annoying, but no they're not going to ruin my life like this. 

JinAe POV

We went out to the bubble tea shop nearby and met up with Wonwoo. He's so cute XD Anyways, I told him about what happened today at school how Hana kept on getting bad luck from the 'Troubl3z'
"Your not hurt are you?" as he grabs Hana's arms and checks she's not injured or anything. 
"I'm fine don't worry. You know me, I can take care of myself" as they both smiled at each other. 
"But seriously Wonwoo, you need to move at our school as soon as possible.
"I will, I'll be there the day after tomorrow" he brightens my mood up. 
"Really?!" I asked with excitement. He gave a nod. Without knowing, I ended up hugging him. 
"There you go Subin. Wonwoo will protect you" 
"And you. Your my Best Friend, and I won't let you get hurt" as he goes to hug her.  Well, at least there's one good thing happening. 

Wonwoo POV

Finally, I'm moving to the same school as Hana again. Making new memories togetgher again. How I've missed her.