#4: Natal Angel

Canon

Prompt: Listen to this song. If you're familiar with the song, then good! :D [Because I was a computer gamer before, hehehe. ]

 


 

The rain doesn't stop and it irritates Jeonggook. He's already late for his first class and his clothes are already soaked in water and he doesn't have extra clothes.

What irritates him more is that he forgot his umbrella and his things are wet, unusable.

"Eomma..." Jeonggook whimpers. "Help me..."

 

The rain continues for two hours more and it's already too late for him to go to class and he decides to go back to his dorm.

"I hate being a college student. Pssshhh. Goddamnit."

 

He stops walking and looks up at the dark gray sky and wonders Why are you like this to me? I hate you, rain.

 

He stares at the dark gray sky for a few more seconds before he stars walking back to his dorm again when he notices that the rain drops are no longer patting his drenched body. "Hmm?"

He looks to his left and there was a familiar figure standing beside him, with an umbrella in his hand, protecting Jeonggook and the boy in the rain.

"Taehyung-hyung?" Jeonggook gasps. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on my way to my dorm." Taehyung replies with a wider smile and wraps an arm around Jeonggook. "Wanna go with me?"

"N-No!" Jeonggook pushes him away and turns his back against Taehyung. "I'm all wet hyung. I won't."

"Aww..." Taehyung pouts. "That's too bad, but I'm fine with that."

Jeonggook remains silent. "Well, if you're not going with me I'd better get going~"

"Okay hyung~ See you~"

.....

 

"Hyung wait!"

"Hmm?" Taehyung hums and turns around to see a running Jeonggook towards his direction. "What's the hurry?"

"I just realised that we live in the same dorm." Jeonggook groans and wraps an arm around Taehyung's. Taehyung felt awkward at first but then his heart swells all of a sudden. He smiles unconsciously and tighten his grip on Jeonggook's arm. The younger seem doesn't notice Taehyung's action and asks him with a pout. "Are we going?"

Taehyung frantically nods and presses a quick peck on Jeonggook lips and turns his head away, blushing. Jeonggook blushes too, and pulls Taehyung towards their dorm.