#1: Life and Death #1

Canon

Prompt: Bleach Episode Ep. 154 "Rukia and Kaien, the Sorrowful Reunion"

 

"Jeonggook-ah," Taehyung whispers. "Just do it."

A tear fell from his eyes, flowing through his warm cheeks, the blade of the sword piercing through Taehyung deeper and deeper. Blood flows out from Taehyung's mouth and he starts to grow weaker and weaker as the blood continues to flow out. If it hadn't been the devil that possessed Taehyung, he would've died right now, but because he wanted the devil to go away from his bestfriend-slash-lover-slash-boyfriend, he had no choice but to slash Taehyung.

Jeonggook chokes down a cry as he tightens his grip on the handle of the sword, body and mind going rigid because he wanted to kill the devil insde Taehyung and he wanted to remove the sword inside Taehyung because he doesn't want to hurt his lover anymore. Taehyung hugs him tightly, and the sword goes even deeper, as he pulls Jeonggook into his tight embrace. "Thank you, Jeonggook-ah. Thank you."

"T-T-Taehyung-hyung," Jeonggook whimpers, biting on his lower lip as he feels warm blood on his hands. "I'm s-s-sor-sorry."

Taehyung smiles, despite the pain from the stab he receives from Jeonggook. "You don't need to be sorry. What you did is...right for the both of us."

Jeonggook can't hold back the silent cries he's been keeping to himself. He emits a ed cry and Taehyung is on the verge of death, the oxygen in his lungs slowly running out and his vision slowly going blurred, blackening. He gives a final and loving kiss against Jeonggook's lips before he totally blacks out and the devil spirit inside him disappears.

I love you Jeon Jeonggook. Thank you~

 


 

WE. JUST. NEED. MORE. TAEKOOK. IN. THIS. WORLD.

 

I. SWEAR. I'M. SERIOUS.

 

LOL. BYE. I'M OUTTA HERE.

 

UPVOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

 

AGAIN, I'M NOT ANGRY. LOL. I'M JUST USED TO TYPE IN UPPER CASE.

BYE~