#2: Red October

Canon
 
Prompt: Frozen OST : Let It Go Bulgarian version [I'm Putting an End - Nadezhda Panayotova]
"A crystal thought in a moment pierces my day
I will stop being captive to the past"
 

Taehyung watches as the final drop of the red crystal pats Jungkook's cheek. He holds the crown that symbolizes Jungkook's reign over the kingdom and throws it far from the castle, never to be seen again.

The moment the crown hits the snow covered ground, the crystal hits the ground and breaks into a million pieces and glassy floor slowly turns into crimson red, slowly creeping into the transluscent walls of Jungkook's chamber and in an instant he feels the castle turning into crimson red instantly. 

The castle itself rumbles and in a flick of an eye, the castle elevated a thousand meters higher. When Taehyung fixes his eyes back to Jungkook, he sees Jungkook's eyes opened wide, iris colored a deep shade of red.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbles as he slowly approaches Jungkook. "Jungkook..."

Jungkook rises from his death bed and looks towards into Taehyung's blue colored irises and slowly reaches for Taehyung's hand and speaks softly but coldly. "Taehyung... Do not fear me..."

The crystal made you into a captive of the ancient past~

Please try to fight back against the tradition of your family

"Why should I not fear you?"

"Because I'm still the Jungkook you know. I just changed physical appearance, not the emotions I have for you."

Taehyung could only hug and kiss Jungkook.

 

Author's note: This was written way back February and I still had strong "Frozen" feels during that time so here's the product. I think this would be my concpet fic for my new VKook fic. MAYBE and still in the progress of finishing it. LOL. Bye~