oo4

I'm a nerd with a kingka as a bestfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Awkward.

Well, after I’ve freshened up and went down Jongin was already there and we stood there staring at each other thinking about what to do.

So I choose to pretend nothing happened and I’m glad he decided to going along with it too.

Things were back to normal I think. Me being my nerdy self at school, Jongin being all kinga and um Apink decided to recruit me into their group.

Such wow, much haters.

If anything happened it would have been the increased rate of hater messages.

Attention seeking. Nahh

. I’m a fabulous one though

, . Now where did that come from  .__.

Guess things never did change much.

So being with Apink has its pros and cons.

Pros, they were there to restrain me from spitting or killing people.

Cons, they were dragging me to a party.

“Please please PLEASE nooo! I don’t want to gooo!”

“Stop it with those eyes Minah, I won’t fall for it. You’re going and that’s final!” Chorong said and slapped the back of my head.

“You’re so mean psh,” pouting all of you girls head over to Hayoung’s since she has the biggest house.

I guess you can say that we’re best buddies now, yup definitely best friends. They told me their deepest darkest secrets and I told them the incident with Kai yesterday.

“He’s totally smitten by you.” Namjoo gushed while searching for the 7 party dress.

My dress:

Chorong's Dress:

Naeun's Dress:

Bomi's dress:

Namjoo's dress:

Eunji's Dress:

Hayoung's Dress:

“Come on be realistic people, why would he like a nerd like me,” I pulled out my specs and hair tie, loosening my hair.

Silence.

“Um, guys?”

“Do you look like this every day? Cause girl, you look hot.” Bomi gawked.

Laughter broke out and I'm glad that I've met these wacky girls.

“Come on the party starts at 7 so when we reach, we’ll be fashionably late,” Eunji said while unlocking her car.

“Gosh, what’s with all those fashionably late kind of things,” I quoted with my hands and stared at Eunji.

“Minah, Minah, Minah. You’ll have to get used to these kind of things soon girl. You’re with us, forever. And just a heads up, you ain’t being a nerd anymore! You’re being a Queenka now. Get your cute in the car now!” Naeun said while shoving you into the backseat.

“Are you high right now?” I muttered and rolled my eyes.

We arrived at the party and it was what I’ve expected.

Drunk teens, girls with clothes that looks like it belongs to my chihuahua, red cups everywhere.

“Promise me you guys won’t drink,” I looked at them, hopefully they would listen to me.

“Don’t worry, we won’t. Hangover’s a ” Hayoung said and wrinkled her nose.

“Are you even LEGAL?!” Exasperated, I threw my hands in the air and walked forward with Apink.

Once we walked through the doors, it was like the spot light shown on us, snatching their attention. It's quite comical really, when people are busy getting their face or grinding their away and they just stop and stare.

“Does these happen to you guys often?”

“Yes but tonight’s the longest.”

Mummers and whispers were going on.

“Who’s the new chick?”

“She’s y, damnn”

“What do you mean there’s another member of Apink? Another one to bring my ego down?!”

“Don’t tell me she’s the Apink nerd member?”

Took you guys long enough.

Apink walked pass Exo to occupy a vacant table besides them.

I felt that someone is boring holes into my head and I turned around.

Jongin.

Gulped. Act cool act cool.

I smiled slightly and waved. Then I got pulled away to the dance floor by Naeun.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter