oo1

I'm a nerd with a kingka as a bestfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

“MI YOUNG AHHHHHH” Someone shouted your name.

Oh you know his voice all so well.

The voice belongs to none other than you bestfriend Kim Jongin. Or Kai.

You had always wanted to be a wallflower as you ARE a nerd, and a day without someone insulting you is worth a medal.

But that prick just had to be your bestfriend, attracting so much unwanted attention to the oh so fabulous me.

That prick just had to be hot and handsome and melts down girls heart with a smile blah blah

Yes, Kai is the kingka in the school.

“Mi young~~~, are you ignoring me?” Kai said while pouting.

Damnnn, really Jongin, did you really had to pout?

“Oh my! You noticed? You deserve a pat on the back“ you said, note the sarcasm.

“Ehhh WAEE!” Kai whined while dipping his face down so that it was just inches away from yours.

Holy fu-

You pushed him away and turned around before he could spot your tomato red face.

And oh, if you haven’t noticed yet, I’m not those kind of nerds that are easy to bully and would go complain to their mommys when they reach home.

No.

I’m a ball of sarcasm and iness that is secretly in love with my best friend.

Yup, this cold hearted girl has the capability of loving someone.

I don’t even know how we started talking.

I only remembered that one day I was walking peacefully like that nobody I was, then I was suddenly flung back by some great force (Kai walked straight into me, trust that dork to use his eyes).

I sprained my leg and he notice and offered to help me to the infirmary. But being the stubborn I was I obviously refused. And being the kind hearted soul he is, he insisted and I refused again.

Then we both started to get annoyed and we shouted at each other for who knows how long and suddenly we both laughed at how ridiculously this situation is and TADAH!

We’re best friends now.

We started hanging out together and he introduced me to his friends, 10 different versions of Kai.

Kai = dork = goofball

11 Kais = a bunch of goofballs = Exo

I have no idea how they get their name by but so long as their happy, and apparently those dorks have a huge amount of fan girls that are killing me and bashing me in their minds 24/7.

Why?

I am a nerd. A nerd with Kim Jong In as her bestfriend and Exo as her close friends.

I mean, who wouldn’t be jealous?

I know that I wouldn’t.

Oh how I wish upon the stars every night to let Exo lose their memories and guess what.

Stars don’t grant your wishes.

Please log in to read the full chapter