oo3

I'm a nerd with a kingka as a bestfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lovely.

My day is just so damn ing lovely.

Right when I reached home last night, I fell into a deep slumber and only woke up when Kai practically jumped on my bed and started to crush me.

Today’s a Saturday, my supposing break from whatever BS the week throws at me and that meant that I sleep in the whole day and eat like a pig through the hours.

It’s freaking 8 am in the morning and I have a wild Kai that was here to pester me, maybe about that day with Apink?

I’ve managed to escape him by hanging out with apink and here I thought that I could hide away from him forever.

Well, what do you want me to say to him anyways? That Naeun didn’t feel attracted to him? Crush his hopes? Well, obviously I would love to see my love of my life being heartbroken over another girl.

And as you can see, I’m not your definition of a morning person.

Time for some background information then.

 

So, Kai has a set of my house keys and I have a set of his. Creepy? No.

Kai has it to protect(?!) me because I live in this house alone. Well most of the times anyways.

My parents divorced when I was young and my father took me here to live with him.

I respect my father, obviously, but I would appreciate more if he was at home for at least once a month. I know he’s busy, but really? The last time I saw him, he told me to meet his new wife, which is a gold digger from the way I see it.

I mean, my dad is reaching 50 and this girl haven’t even reach 35. And that was 3 months ago.

Oh sure, tell me that that’s true love. I would totally buy that. Oh, and if you didn’t know yet, my father’s rich. Like filthy rich and he apparently thinks that by dumping loads of cash into my bank account I would be happy. Oh, I’m so damn ecstatic to find that I have a huge empty home to myself to play ponies and pretend to, uh huh.

Well, the kims and I are neighbors. And they are rich too.

Jongin have two of the most gorgeous parents I’ve ever seen (where do you think Kai’s genes came from). Both of them are loving and warm, which explains why I love them so much. And I have their key because they wanted me to visit them as much as possible.

Welp, let’s rewind to the moment when Kai broke into my house.

I was sleeping REAL comfortably, cuddling into my blankets when suddenly Jongin came bursting into my room and jumped onto my bed, diving into the covers together with me and hugged me from behind, kind to like squeezing me out of breath.

I woke up with a start and almost fell out of bed if not for Jongin.

He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck while breathing in deeply, his strong hands wrapped around me loosen up, but still securely while bringing me closer to him.

“Kai..” I groaned in my morning voice, still sleepy and tried to scoot away from him, suddenly conscious over the fact that I’m wearing a crop tee and short shorts as my sleep wear.

I mean, he has never, NEVER seen me in my bed before and did not know that I’m not a nerd in the house.

Gosh he has never seen me with my auburn colored hair down or out of my usual nerdy get up.

“Kim Jongin, what the hell are you in my room at freaking 8 am in the morning?!” you spoke softly, slipping back into dream land.

He chuckled and those damn v

Please log in to read the full chapter