oo2

I'm a nerd with a kingka as a bestfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Son Naeun. Member of Apink, a queenka group.

And no, she’s not a .

In fact, she’s one of the nicest and kindest girl in this school.

Scratch that, Naeun IS the kindest girl in school.

Not to mention the prettiest.

She’s cute, kind and beautiful. And her body’s pretty damn fine too.

And I have high expectations for a hot body.

No wonder Kai would fall in love with her like every other males in the school (including those pedo teachers, like EWW)

Me and Naeun…

We don’t talk much, just heys and byes along the corridors.

And no, I don’t hate her because I’m not a green-faced jealous who would kill everyone Kai have talked to.

And now, proceeding with my mission : getting to know how Naeun thinks of Kai.

We both have home economics together and like fate would have, today we need to do a pair work and my partner is Naeun. And no, I won’t be setting her hair on fire.

“Hey Minah,” Naeun said with a smile.

You see how I meant by saying that she’s kind? If it was other students they won’t even greet me or maybe they might just call me a *cough cough*fangirls*cough cough*.

“Hey,” I smiled back.

We started to chop and do whatever we need to do and I started the interrogating session.

“Naeun, do you like any boys?”

“EHHH! Why do you ask that?” Naeun almost dropped the plate she was washing.

“Well, I wanted to know our school’s princess has set her eyes on anyone yet,”

“Ayy, I’m not the school’s princess! And no, I’m not attracted to anyone yet,”

“I sense denial~”

We started joking around and soon the bell rang and school ended (it was the last period).

“Hanging out with you was fun! Do you want to go to the mall with me today?”

Making friends with her? Check.

“Won’t your friends mind?”

“Of course they don’t! Let’s meet them at the front gate!”

“Okay! Le-“

“MINAH!”

You turn around and saw Kai, whose face was blushing as his crush was in front of him.

“He- Hey Naeun,” Kai greeted her shyly with red cheeks.

“Hi Kai!”

I can practically see Kai bursting with joy when Naeun greeted him back.

Ouch

I look away to compose myself then asked

“What’s up?”

Kai blinked and then looked at me, as if he suddenly remembered I was still here, with them.

Ouch, once again.

“Oh, err, do you want to go home together?”

WTF Kai! Naeun might misunderstand! You dimwit, stu-

“She can’t! I’m stealing her away

Please log in to read the full chapter