Promise

Silent Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara woke with a groan and squinted her eyes at the clock that sat on her bedside. It was only 5:32 am but she had awoken to the delicious throbbing between her legs and the familiar warmth that draped over her back and curled around her waist. She gingerly turned around to see Sehun's cute sleeping face and shifted so that she was snuggled into his broad chest. Even after only 3 hours of sleep, watching him sleep made Ara feel wide awake.

She lifted a finger and traced the features on his good-looking face. From his broad forehead, to the bushy eyebrows, to the small but fierce eyes, the tall and perfect nose, and the thin but sinful lips, she smiled as she appreciated the perfect man in front of her right now. She brushed her finger over his lips and traced them back and forth as she remembered with a blush what those lips had done to her. She noticed a quirk in his lips and watched amusedly as Sehun woke, but pretended to sleep. 

She stopped her movements and pretended to sleep, and watched as Sehun also pretended to sleep for a minute but gave into the curiosity and cracked open an eye. She giggled as he immediately noticed she was watching him and pretended to sleep again.

"Sehun wake up, I know you've been awake." She rested her head on her hand and nudged his shoulder.

He wound an arm firmly around her own shoulders and brought her down on his chest, groaning. "Just another hour its only like 6" 

"Actually its 5:40 now." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter