Loud

Silent Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun rolled his eyes and the sounds of heavy breathing and reverberated through the thin walls of his apartment. Jongin and his fiance were at it again. Unfurling his long legs from the couch he was sitting on, he grumpily marched over to his stereo and pressed on, letting the soothing classical music from the music override the sounds from his neighbor. 

Even though he respected his childhood bestfriend and hyung, he got pissed everytime Minju came over, because they were so loud and there were embarassing moments in which Sehun and his own six-year girlfriend got stuck in an extremely awkward situation. 

He chuckled as he plopped back onto the couch, and picked up the book he was reading.

They, in their first stages of their relationship, hadn't gone to further bases and it was still an awkward topic. But Sehun still loved his childhood friend and bestfriend, and he loved his current relationship with her allthemore. As one of their first dates, he had invited her over with a few close buddies to study for their college freshman year finals. One by one, the loud Chanyeol, the annoying Baekhyun, the smartass Suho began to leave until it was only them left. He had no intentions of doing anything to her, but just loved the feeling of having her in his dull home, brightening up the bleak atmosphere with her scent and smile. 

He didn't know it would happen, but right when he reached out to give her a quick hug, Jongin and Minju were at it. 

He remembered Ara's blood-drained and wide-eyed face when the vulgar sounds could be heard through the walls of Sehun's room. They jumped away from eachother like they were caught red-handed for a murder and awkardly stood there staring at eachother in the middle of Sehun's room until Ara snapped out of it and slowly packed her things, and left. 

Sehun chuckled again as he remembered facepalming right after she left and storming over to Jongin's house and banging on his door. A half- Jongin opened the door, and sheepishly apologized for the noise. 

His phone beeped and he checked it to see that Ara was almost here. She and he had offered to help Jongin and Minju move their stuff out into their new newlywed home, but judging from the activities they were caught in, Sehun figured that he and Ara had a little bit of time to spare for a date. 

After a few moments, the doorbell rang, and a sweet voice called out, "Sehun!" He turned off the music and jogged over to the door and smothered his girlfriend in a bear hug, nestling into her neck and inhaling the sweet scent that he had fallen in love with. She laughed and hugged him back, before breaking away and looking up at him. Cheekily grinning, Sehun lowered his head and caught her lips in a passionate kiss. Recently, her promotion and his new job as a architect's assistant prevented them from seeing eachother as often as they were used to. 

Ara broke away first, breathing heavily and cheeks flushed. She flashed that brilliant but shy smile of hers and again hugged Sehun. Nestling her face into his chest and clutching at the fabric of his shirt, she simply held onto him. 

"Well, hello to you too." Sehun chuckled and the back of her hair. She smiled, and looked up at Sehun and threw her arms around his neck. "Hi." She added shyly. They giggled some more and simply basked in eachothers presence. 

After a few more minutes of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter