Talk

Silent Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later....

Sehun gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she and Jongin's fiance left the bar. Ara waved as she left, fashing her thousand-watt smile just for him. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, gritting against the cold wind, and slowly made his way into the bar after seeing her into a cab. 

Smiling to himself, he slowly made his way into the bar, finding the seats that he and Jongin were sitting in before the girls had left. He took his drink into his hand and swirled it around as the rest of the guys came in for a chat. 

They had all known eachother since highschool, and had been close ever since. Even after some had gone to different colleges, they still tried to plan hangouts whenever the opportunity came around for them. Most of them had gone and gotten their own girlfriends who where more or less friends themselves. It was an awesome group, and Sehun couldn't agree less. 

One by one, the handsome men walked into the bar, either alone or in groups of two or three, until around ten of them sat around the huge table. Slapping hands and fists could be heard as the people gave huge welcomes with hugs and smiles. The ladies still there late at night all turned their heads, attempting to be as subtle and chic as possible, toward the group of visuals at the table. 

After settling down, Suho (of course) spoke first. "Where's the rest of us?" The men looked around to notice that three were missing. 

"I texted Minseok about it and he says that he couldn't make it because its predicted that Se in noona will have her child tonight." Luhan sounded out from the corner, eyes glued to his phone screen.

The men all burst into questions about the child. If born, he or she would be the first next generation of the group of friends. Like uncles and brothers, the men became soft and sweet as they imagined the child they would soon be able to hold in their arms as their niece or nephew. 

"I remember Chanyeol saying something about his newest job. He's probably still working and will come later." Baekhyun added after the noise died down. 

"Tell him to focus more on life than being a workaholic dammit. He needs a girlfriend, and needs to get laid, fast!" Tao snickered. The rest joined in laughter. "He's waiting for the one! Hahaha." They made fun of their close friends' work ethics that had been consistent since junior high. Chanyeol was a bit of a crazy workaholic, despite his fun and jumpy attitude. Sehun thought his responsibility and consistency was one of his best habits. 

"Then...where's the dancing machine? Is Jongdae somewhere 0ut too?" Jongin asked. ", don't you remember? We went to his wedding last week! He left to his honeymoon yesterday!" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"Oops, sorry. Guess it slipped my mind...I'm busy preparing for my own." Jongin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. HE then popped up and asked, "Why is he going so late though? I thought honeymoons should be right after the wedding?...Should I change mine?" 

"Nah, Jongdae just had some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter