Silent Pleasure

Silent Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara was getting ready to sleep when she heard her doorbell ring. Checking her clock, she frowned as the hands pointed toward 2:14 into the night. She softly padded to her door and clicked the button to see who it was. She was surprised to see her boyfriend at the door, so late at night, without a text or call. She quickly pressed the button and walked toward her entrance to where he had come in. 

"What are you doing here so lat---" She was cut off by Sehun's lips crashing on hers and plundering   feroscoiusly. He had managed to pin her to the wall next to her doorway and was still kissing the breath out of her. Her wide eyes, closed and let him kiss her. Ara hadn't kissed any other guys, but she knew that Sehun was the best of them all. She threw her arms around his neck as he pressed himself closer to her. 

She was falling into the kiss when she remembered what time it was. Pushing him against his chest, she broke away and managed to catch her breath. "Why so eager? You saw me a few hours ag---" She was again cut off. 

Sehun had ripped off his jacket and immediately took off her shirt with alarming impatience. She pressed her lips together to stay somewhat resistant, but when Sehun's careful hands skimmed over her sides and slightly squeezed her , she couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips. 

Sehun growled as he heard the noise and immediately unhooked her bra, and lifted her by the backs of her thighs. He carried her to her bed and laid her down as he kept kissing her. The gasp was one of the loudest and only sounds he could remember eliciting from her sweet mouth. In frustration and determination, he detatched from and kissed his way sloppily down her neck. 

Finding her sweet spot, he fiercely and led the spot, defenitely leaving a mark there for everyone to see. Take that you jerk. You'll never be better than me. Smirking at his work, he made his way down to her s. Taking each perfect peak into his hands, he brushed his thumbs over her nippes. The cold air and his kisses had made her nubs hard and stiff, begging for attention. He lowered his mouth to them, , nipping, kissing, and for all he had. 

Ara arched as he took her cold body into his hot one. His hands, his mouth, his body was all searing hot on her shivering skin. She loved it when he kissed her everywhere. She let out another shaky breath as he continued downward, pushing down her shorts and underwear and kneeling between her thighs. 

She hated and loved it when he kissed her there. It was so blissful but so difficult to stay quiet. He paused for a moment and looked at his girlfriend. She was breathing heavily, and her eyes were dark with lust as she stared back into his own eyes. Her dark hair fanned over the pillows, a deep contrast against the pure white sheets, and her torso was covered in love marks of his own doing. He skimmed his hand ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter