C5

나의 특별한 천사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                  

Jeongguk nonstop visited Hana every day after school. At first, Hana was a little hesitate about Jeongguk getting closer to her because she knows she won’t have long to live. But Hana was happy, she was happy Jeongguk was there when she was bored.

He provided her happiness. Living in a room with barely any other human contact wasn’t as fun as having a friend who would chat with you and make you laugh.

Jeongguk was happy because Hana became more open towards him. She was laughing now, and smiling. He was happy, he really wished he was. The one answer he really wanted to find out, he can’t ask. He doesn’t have the courage to ask something that either makes him or breaks him.

Hana’s dad was happy that Jeongguk was with his daughter through her hard times. He knew that Jeongguk likes his daughter because Jeongguk was looking at his daughter the same way he looked at Hana’s mom. Even when Hana’s hair was all gone, Jeongguk still came.

Maybe it was because years of solitude that made Hana clueless towards love or feelings. Each morning, she anticipated Jeongguk’s arrival and felt depressed once he left her sight.

Her heartbeat would beat ten times faster when Jeongguk was close to her. And she couldn’t help but smile at everything he said, whether it be stupid or complete nonsense. Hana didn’t notice at all that, what she was feeling was love.

“You should stop seeing her.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter