C4

나의 특별한 천사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          

“What are you doing here…”  Hana was more than surprised to see Jeongguk standing at the door.

“You skipped school and I missed your face.” Jeongguk smiled and entered the room.

“You shouldn’t be here…at all.” Hana’s face was stone hard as she mugged him. She didn’t like anyone knowing her condition. Hana hated feeling weak and being pitied on.

“The view is great.”

Hana was about to make him leave the room when her dad entered the room.

“Who’s he?”

“I’m her classmate.” Jeongguk replied with a sweet smile before Hana could answer for herself. She didn’t want Jeongguk in the room at all.

“Hana, you never introduced me to him before. He seems like a nice boy.”

“Ah, thank you sir.”

Jeongguk once again spoke for Hana, she couldn’t utter a word out. And she hoped her dad saw the desperation in her face, she wanted him out.

“Since you’re here, you should keep Hana some company. It’s not really fun being in the hospital alone.”

Jeongguk nodded and her dad left, leaving her alone with Jeongguk.

“You should really leave.”

“No, I like the view.” And once again Jeongguk was staring at her.

Was she surprised that Jeongguk didn’t ask why she was in the hospital, but being with him for a few weeks really made Hana figure out who he really was. He was a little different from the rest, and he never asked too many questions. Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter