C3

나의 특별한 천사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

It’s been four weeks. The first week was a rough week for Jeongguk because Hana kept trying to kick him out of the room. She even literally tried kicking him with her feet, but of course it didn’t work because she was small compared to Jeongguk and the rest of the nation.

The second week was easier, or at least it was easier than before. Hana didn’t try to kick him out anymore, she completely ignored his presence. Jeongguk did notice her eyes wandering towards where he was sitting a few times.

The third week was Jeongguk’s week. Hana started to talk to him even though the conversation was always cut short with lunch ending. But at least Jeongguk was getting somewhere with Hana. He was so close to giving up on her after the second week where she completely ignored him.  

Hana noticed that Jeongguk hasn’t been eating lunch at all because he never left her side at lunch. Her conscience kept telling her that it was her fault, he was skipping lunch. But it’s not like Hana cared about Jeongguk, she just didn’t want him to faint in the middle of class and then she’ll feel bad.

“I didn’t know what you liked so I just cooked you whatever that was in my refrigeration.” Lie. Hana spent last night cooking and finding ingredients. She didn’t know what he liked and what he disliked. It didn’t matter anyways because Jeongguk swallowed down everything that was in the lunch box.

Jeongguk d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter