C2

나의 특별한 천사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             

Everyday Jeongguk would go to the classroom that his angel was at, despite the long walk and his missed classes. He was in love with her, or he was in awe.

Each time Jeongguk visited her, Hana would always scold him for skipping classes and for bothering her. And every single time the answer would be the same, “I came to see your face, noona.”

The first few time, Hana didn’t care for much of it but Jeongguk noticed that slight blush that would spread across her pale cheeks. That was what kept him motivated that he might have a chance.

Hana didn’t want Jeongguk to get close to her but it was getting harder to shoo him out of the room. And he didn’t even bother her, all he would do is sit there and watch her either play the piano or write something in Hana’s little journal.

Jeongguk never asked any questions to why she was alone and what was in that little journal of her. He felt that if he got closer to her in a way, then she might just tell him.

“Aren’t your tired?” Hana asked, but she didn’t bother looking at his way. She wanted to know why he always stayed with her in this quiet and boring room. If she couldn’t stand being in here, she didn’t know how he can.

“I just want to be with noona.”

Hana would lie to herself if her heart didn’t beat faster, she could feel the blush creeping on her face although she tried hard to not let it show. But she knew Jeongguk saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter