o16

Your Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

..Day 12, The final day

 

Kai won’t stop cursing because there’s no news about you. You won’t pick up your phone, reply his text and his family won’t let him go to your apartment. He gritted his teeth and throw his phone as hard as he can to the mirror until it broke into pieces. He shouted while throwing everything around him.

 

He was still inside the make up room, getting ready for the wedding ceremony which will start in a few minutes.

 

His heart softened when he saw Yewon peek at him from behind the door. “Are you okay..?” She asked him softly before she walked inside and sit beside him. Kai forced a smile and nodded at her, “You look gorgeous.” He peck her forehead softly.

 

“Still thinking about Ga Eun?” She smiled while caressing his knuckles softly. “It’s okay. Maybe she’s busy or she’s resting right now. I’m sure she’ll be here soon. Calm down okay? I’m worried about her too.”

 

Kai nodded his head and sighed while burrying his face on the crook of Yewon’s neck. Yewon caressed the back of his head softly when suddenly her dad came and jabbed his thumb outside, “It’s time.” He smiled.

 

Yewon and Kai stared at each other before they stood up and Kai walked Yewon to her father. He took a deep breath before he enter the wedding hall and walked to the wedding aisle.

 

Everyone stared at the handsome Kai and they whispered in awe. Kai smiled nervously while staring at his future wife near the main door, walking slowly to his way.

 

While looking around, Kai frowned after he saw his older brother’s panic face. He blinked in curiousity. What happened? He thought.

 

Kai shook his head trying to focus on his wedding and held his hand out at Yewon. She took his hand with a beautiful smile on her face and now both of them were staring at each other while holding hands.

 

The priest smiled while staring at the bride and the groom, “Kim Jongin. Will you take Ahn Yewon to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust her and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

 

Kai smiled and nodded his head, “I will.”

 

“Ahn Yewon,” The priest was now staring at her, “Will you take Kim Jongin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust him and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

 

Yewon smiled widely and nodded, “I will.”

 

Everyone clapped their hands happily when the groom kissed the bride. All of them aw-ed at the lovely scene. Kai then holded Yewon’s hand and smiled at all the guests. However, his smile faded away when he saw Junmyeon’s face filled with panic and unreadable expressions.

 

“I need to talk to you.” Junmyeon said right after he stood infront of his brother, “Now.” He said before he walked away while palming his face.

 

Kai stared at Yewon and she just nodded at him, “Go. I think it’s really important.” She smiled and Kai smiled back at her before he left to his older brother.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong??” Kai asked. Both of them were now at the hall infront of the church. Junmyeon ruffled his head before he stared at his brother with his sad face. “It’s—“

 

“She’s—“

 

Tons of negative thoughts started to haunted Kai’s mind. His eyes rounded and his body become tensed. He grabbed his hyung’s shoulder and shake his body lightly, “W-Who? W-What’s wrong? Hyung tell me!”

 

“S-She— Ga Eun—“

 

“What’s wrong with Ga Eun?! TELL ME!” Kai raised his voice as his eyes started to get teary. His squeezed Junmyeon’s shoulder tightly while waiting for his answer despreately.

 

“She’s..” Junmyeon lowered his head and whispered, “Gone..”

 

Kai laughed in disbelief while st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter