o12

Your Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..Day 8

 

 

“Ga Eun, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to..”

 

“Please pick up my phone or at least reply my text..”

 

“Ga Eun, please don’t be like this. I just—“

 

“I’m outside now can you open the door?”

 

“Please forgive me..”

 

“Ga Eun, Yewon wants you to come to her birthday party tonight, please come if you have some time.. I’ll text you the address. I hope.. you will come.”

 

“Jo Ga Eun, don’t do anything stupid. I mis—nevermind.”

 

 

You were sitting on your couch, with a cigarette between your lips and some alcohol drinks in front of you. Kai won’t stop calling your phone or your house and he left tons of message on your mailbox since yesterday. You’ve listened to all of his messages but you still don’t want to talk to him.

 

It was raining really hard outside. You exhale the smoke from your lips and walked to the window near your bed. You slid the window opened and let the rain drops hit your palm.

 

Even God is crying with me right now.. You thought while chuckling bitterly.

 

You sat on the window frame while staring around your room. The room feels really cold and empty now. It used to be warm and full of laughter when you were still together with him. But now, everything has gone.

 

You felt something tickles your feet so you looked down. Your lips curled up into a smile when you saw Hyesu, the kitten Kai gave you was poking your feet with its little paw.

 

With a smile you threw your cigarette away and picked her up. “Aigu, are you hungry hm? Let’s get you some milk alright?” You smiled while carrying Hyesu around your arm.

 

You put her down on the floor near her bowl before your poured some fresh milk to her bowl. She meow-ed cutely as if she was thanking you before she started to the milk with her little tongue.

 

You squated down and her fur softly while she was drinking her milk. “It’s yummy isn’t it? Hm? Hm?” You laughed softly when suddenly someone knocked on your apartment door.

 

“Excuse me, special delivery!”

 

A frown appeared on your forehead as you walked to the door. “Delivery? Did I order something?” You asked yourself as you opened the door.

 

“Delivery!”

 

You blinked at the delivery man before you burst into a small laughter.

 

It was Yifan.

 

He came with some plastic bags on his hands. “Here, here. I know you’re sad and I heard that girl loves to eat sweet things when they’re sad so I bought you these, you must try this one, it’s really delicious— and whaaaaAT??“

 

You blinked at him since he won’t stop talking until he reached your kitchen. Even his voice cracked when he saw your cigarettes and your alcohol drinks on your dining table.

ma

“Oh no no no, this is not good for your health little girl—“ He tch-ed while shooking his head before he threw those things away.

 

You rolled your eyes while laughing before you remembered about what Kai told you earlier, about Yewon’s birthday party. You took some candies and eats it while still thinking.

 

Yifan was still wondering around your house, getting rid of all your cigarettes and your alcohol drinks while you were still standing, staring on his back.

 

“Yifan-ssi.” You called and he turned around. “Yes??”

 

“Can you..help me with something?”

 

Yifan didn’t say anything for a few seconds before he straighten his body and nodded with a smile, “Of course. What can I do for you?”

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yewon threw a birthday party at one of Kai’s parents’ hotel. There were lots of rich and famous people wondering around the ballroom. And there is Yewon, talking to them with Kai beside her.

 

You wear your red gown with your mask, since it was a masquerade party.

 

 

 

And Yifan with his suits, was walking beside you with his left arm around your waist. He also wear his mask to cover his face.

 

   

 

Everyone shifted their gazes at you when you and Yifan walked inside the ballroom. Same goes to Kai and Yewon. He squinted his eyes when he saw you, no, he was trying to recgonizing you.

 

Your heart ached when you saw the way Kai hold Yewon’s hand. You bit your lip and lowered your head trying to look away when Yifan suddenly dragged you away to walk further from them. You knew Kai was still staring at you but you tried to ignore him.

 

For the first time, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter