I'm....in pain

Everything I ever love is gone.....what do I do? (one-shot)

Dongjun came to a shock as he saw Nana hugging a girl. "Is that you?" The girl from earlier pulled his arm. "Oppa! You promised me ice cream, let's go."

Dongjun shrugs her off and walked to the ice cream place. "Nana, is he c-cheating on me?" Nana gave a sigh in defeat and slowly nods. "I'm sorry."

You pushed her away a little. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Nana shrugs. "I didn't want to hurt you you." You shook your head and walked away. "I can't handle you guys anymore." You ran to your car and drove off.

As you were driving you took out your phone and called your best friend. "Hello?" She quickly answered. "Do y-you have t-time?"

She began to worry. "Are you crying?!" You lied to her. "No, I just have a running nose." She objects to your lie. "Nope, you're lying, you don't have a stuffy nose."

You began to cry. "He's cheating on me!" You friend scoffs. "I knew it! That stupid man!" You continue to sob as she started to plan on how to kill Dongjun.

"Y-ya, about the bar I want to go now." Your friend was quiet for a while. "you-ah are you sure?" You forced on a smile. "Yes. I'm positive."

She smirks. "You have an outfit right?" You shook your head. "No, I don't go to bars remember?" She sighs. "I'll be at your house in 5. Try to beat me okay." You friend said before hanging up on you.

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time!!! Comment and subscribe!!!!