Sarang

Everything I ever love is gone.....what do I do? (one-shot)
You and Dongjun walked around the woods; getting to know eachother more. "Oppa, why do you like me?" You asked out of the blues. Dongjun smiles and stops you. "I like you because you're you. You complete me, I need you in my life." You smile and hug him. "We should get going?" You nod and walked with him back to the base. -----A week after camp----- The week was over and you were getting pack to go back home. You look at Dongjun and smile as he waites patiently for you. "You ready?" You nod and hooked your arm around you luggages. When you got home to your apartment you notice something. You smile at the picture that Dongjun posted on your door. "Haha oppa." You took the pictures down and went inside. You took a warm shower and went to sleep. So you and Dongjun has been dating for almost a year, now. You smile as Dongjun called you and told you goodnight. "Goodnight babe." You reply with a laugh. Dongjun hung up and walked into the bar. Girls started walking to him. "Oppa why don't you come and see us anymore?" Dingjun smirks. "I had stuff to do." The girls pouted and started rocking on him. "Oppa stay with us tonight " Dongjun smiles and kissed her neck. "We'll see." The girls nod and continue dancing on him.