~CRY~ part 1

Everything I ever love is gone.....what do I do? (one-shot)

You woke up from the continuous call from your best friend. "Ya what do you want? Do you know what time it is?"

She laughs. "Sorry you-unnie, this one's an ememgency."

You sat up in your bed. "Hmm what is it?" Your best friend gulps. "It's about Dongjun-oppa." Your eyes open a little more. "What about him?" Her voice was shaky. "He..I saw him a the club yesterday."

You laugh. "Ya. It's just a club." She shook her head from the other line.

"No, unnie he was letting these girls grind on him. It was so disgusting, I couldn't even watch it. He kissed her. Unnie he kissed her! Your boyfriend kissed a girl that isn't you!" You gave a sad sigh. "I'm sure that Donjun would never do that to me. He's a loving man, he cares for me no matter what."

Your friend scoffs. "Ya! are you crazy you! Dongjun is a guy that never loves! If you don't believe me then lets go tonight." You sigh. "Where?" She gave a laugh. "Are you that smart? C' mom where else do I go?" 

"Okay, morning...." You partly mumbled. "Okay sorry for doing bothering your sleep unnie. I love you!" "I love you too." You said before going back to sleep.

A couple hours you got ready to go shopping with Nana. "Aye how's your relationship?" Nana said out of the blues. "Hmm, it's well." She nods. "Ya are you okay?"

Nana asked in a concerned way. You shook your head. "Yea, I'm okay." She nods and went to buy a smoothie. "Ya you, do you want one?"

You nod and walked over with her to the smoothie booth. You looked around the mall and something caught your eyes. *That man looks familiar* Just when you thought that he turned his head towards your direction. *Dongjun oppa....with a girl...*

You continue to examine the couple. All you can see is them flirting and doing cute stuff that he don't ever do to you. Your vision soon became blurry as you kept watching them. "Here you go."

Nana interrupted your chain-of-thoughts. You whipped your tear and walked away. "Ya where are you going?" Nana said as she ran to you in her heels. "Wait." You stopped and turned around. "Nana!" You came into her embrace. "Don't cry, I'm here."

Sorry for not updating for a long time!!